Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld (2512 Views)

I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information / What Is This UKVI Service Fee-£55 / How To Send WAEC Results To WES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by achmed1(m): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2021
Hi Guys,

I sat the IELTS for UKVI test in with British Council on 10 July 2021 and till date they haven't released the results.

Anyone on here had a similar experience and how did you deal with it. How long can I expect to get the results in this situation?
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by achmed1(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by tutuwater(m): 8:06am On Aug 11, 2021
I have a similar issue.
Did you write them and have you received your results.
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by achmed1(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
Results were released on 13 August 2021
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by tutuwater(m): 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Yes Aug 13. Hope your result is as as expected.
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by achmed1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
It came too late. I had already done an alternative NARIC Report

2 Likes

Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by ifehanmi: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
tutuwater:
Yes Aug 13. Hope your result is as as expected.

Tutu has yours been released as well?
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by TheMbano: 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hi everyone,

I didn’t sit for the UKVI test, I did General Training but it was also on the 10th of July at Ikoyi and I’m yet to see my results. Does anyone know someone in this same situation or have any advice for me?. Thanks in advance.
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by ifehanmi: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
TheMbano:
Hi everyone,

I didn’t sit for the UKVI test, I did General Training but it was also on the 10th of July at Ikoyi and I’m yet to see my results. Does anyone know someone in this same situation or have any advice for me?. Thanks in advance.

I did GT test on July 10 as well. We are in the same situation. Have you sent in your representations? If so just keep praying and hope for the best. Alternatively, if you are in a rush, you can book another test. There isn't a specific timeline for withheld results.
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by TheMbano: 8:46am On Sep 07, 2021
ifehanmi:

I did GT test on July 10 as well. We are in the same situation. Have you sent in your representations? If so just keep praying and hope for the best. Alternatively, if you are in a rush, you can book another test. There isn't a specific timeline for withheld results.

Hi , I just got a mail on Sunday stating that my results have been permanently withheld due to malpractice that I don't know anything about. Any news on yours? I'm about to appeal their verdict, what do you think?
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by ifehanmi: 8:53am On Sep 07, 2021
TheMbano:

Hi , I just got a mail on Sunday stating that my results have been permanently withheld due to malpractice that I don't know anything about. Any news on yours? I'm about to appeal their verdict, what do you think?

I got a mail that mine has been released but I'm unable to access it. Did you send representations to them when you were notified of the investigation? Appeal might be a long process. Why don't you try writing another.
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by TheMbano: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2021
ifehanmi:

I got a mail that mine has been released but I'm unable to access it. Did you send representations to them when you were notified of the investigation? Appeal might be a long process. Why don't you try writing another.

I wrote a letter to them when I got the first mail. In the mail they sent stating that my results had been permanently withheld, they mentioned that a report would be sent to visa bodies, IELTS test partners and recognizing institutions stating that I was an offender. That's why I can't take it lightly. What I understand from this is that I've been flagged as a cheat when I did nothing wrong.
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by TheMbano: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2021
ifehanmi:

When did you get the mail?
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by ifehanmi: 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
TheMbano:

When did you get the mail?

Saturday
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by ifehanmi: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
TheMbano:

I wrote a letter to them when I got the first mail. In the mail they sent stating that my results had been permanently withheld, they mentioned that a report would be sent to visa bodies, IELTS test partners and recognizing institutions stating that I was an offender. That's why I can't take it lightly. What I understand from this is that I've been flagged as a cheat when I did nothing wrong.

Oh if that is the case please appeal...read up on the appeal process and try to prepare your points.
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by Uzland: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
TheMbano:

Oh, my God!shocked That's so cruel of them!angry How would they want to tarnish an innocent person's image with such a damaging report?! sadsad If possible, try to find out from others who took their test at the same centre as yours if they got same report? Please appeal it, and explore all avenues to resolve this!angryangry
Was it MOD or BC?
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by TheMbano: 8:04am On Sep 13, 2021
Uzland:

Oh, my God!shocked That's so cruel of them!angry How would they want to tarnish an innocent person's image with such a damaging report?! sadsad If possible, try to find out from others who took their test at the same centre as yours if they got same report? Please appeal it, and explore all avenues to resolve this!angryangry
Was it MOD or BC?

It was BC. Most people who wrote at the same center and on that date actually had issues with results being withheld but a few of them I know have seen their results. I've requested to appeal and they asked me to pay 144k for it. I'll pay it anyway, they've assured me I'll get a refund once my appeal is upheld. I'm really tired of all this...
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by Uzland: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2021
TheMbano:

It was BC. Most people who wrote at the same center and on that date actually had issues with results being withheld but a few of them I know have seen their results. I've requested to appeal and they asked me to pay 144k for it. I'll pay it anyway, they've assured me I'll get a refund once my appeal is upheld. I'm really tired of all this...
Chai!sad This is inhuman!angry
But, no problem, it shall end in your favour. I look forward to reading your testimony soon!
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by GloryKenny: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
The Mbano,
Good afternoon. I got exactly the same reply, Did you appeal? has there been any response?
I am confused about which way to go from here.
Are they really going to refund?

Please can I have your number ?
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by Fiestafetta: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
Following
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by achmed1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
Following this thread too.
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by achmed1(m): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=TheMbano post=105571438]

When did you get the mail?[/quote

What happened to you is pure Madness. I hope you get this cleared. They can keep your results, but tarnishing your image and sending reports to visa offices!!! Abeg sue them if you must.
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by TheMbano: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
GloryKenny:
The Mbano,
Good afternoon. I got exactly the same reply, Did you appeal? has there been any response?
I am confused about which way to go from here.
Are they really going to refund?

Please can I have your number ?

Hi Glory, so relieved to meet someone else with this same issue. Can I send you an email?
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by Mamzeez: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
@TheMbano I'm also in the same shoe, what did you do afterwards?

TheMbano:

Hi Glory, so relieved to meet someone else with this same issue. Can I send you an email?
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by TheMbano: 9:02am On Nov 17, 2021
Uzland:

Chai!sad This is inhuman!angry
But, no problem, it shall end in your favour. I look forward to reading your testimony soon!

Mamzeez:
@TheMbano I'm also in the same shoe, what did you do afterwards?

[quote author=achmed1 post=105787060][/quote]

@Uzland I'm back here with my testimony o. So I paid 144k for an appeal and after 9 weeks of waiting after submitting my appeal, my results were just released this morning and I'm getting a refund of my appeal fees. I had L9 R9 W7.5 S7.5 and even though I'm finally getting justice after 4months+ of taking this test, I'm super excited!!!
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by Uzland: 6:57am On Nov 18, 2021
TheMbano:

@Uzland I'm back here with my testimony o. So I paid 144k for an appeal and after 9 weeks of waiting after submitting my appeal, my results were just released this morning and I'm getting a refund of my appeal fees. I had L9 R9 W7.5 S7.5 and even though I'm finally getting justice after 4months+ of taking this test, I'm super excited!!!
WOW!shocked This is great news indeed!cheesy I join in your celebration and excitement!cheesycheesycheesy I'm glad it has ended in your favour, regardless of how long it tarries! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by braindee(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Just going through this thread, I suspected that you had very high scores all through is probably why you're being flagged. Congratulations on a successful appeal.
TheMbano:

1 Like

Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by Reina45: 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hello am currently having the same issue please is there a way I can contact you?
Re: Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld by Reina45: 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
@TheMbano
Hello am currently having the same issue , please is there a way I can contact you? Can I have your email?

(1) (Reply)

Madness Of Cab Drivers On Abuja Highways (Pictures) / Most Beautiful Beaches In Nigeria.see PICTURES (frizzypedia) / France Tourist Visa Ideas - Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.