Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette (48726 Views)

Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report / Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe / Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzo- BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by erico2k2(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
tundess:

In Nigeria, yet laundered the proceeds through foreign (mainly UK) banks, with the aide of his corrupt solicitors in the UK.
He then compounded his problem by running to Dubai, after GEJ's govt declared him wanted, where he was arrested and extradited to the UK.
Have you perhaps thought that Hushpuppi has given details which implicate Kyari as having received the monies paid to him directly from the swindle he did in the US ?
It's pretty obvious that the FBI has a sack full of evidence that they haven't publically revealed yet.
the reason I asked that question is simple the guy I quoted does not know handling known proceeds of crime is a crime on its own.Ibori bought houses with laundered money that were termed proceeds of crime cos of evidence provided by GEJ.
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by 27Pushing30: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
erico2k2:

so describe the crime he conittednin the UK?let us see if you are clever enough.

MONEY LAUNDERING !!!! Now bye
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by 27Pushing30: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
erico2k2:

the reason I asked that question is simple the guy I quoted does not know handling known proceeds of crime is a crime on its own.Ibori bought houses with laundered money that were termed proceeds of crime cos of evidence provided by GEJ.

Oga you did not go to school Abeg.

I repeat ... nobody can take money you received from selling your house ... even if it’s proceeds of crime.

Who teaches you people these dumb stuffs? The recovered loot UK repatriated this year are the properties he bought... the sellers were not even DISTURBED.

Go to school you won’t hear
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by 27Pushing30: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
erico2k2:

did it not occur to you that the money transfered was laundered??

Gosh ! Laundered locally or internationally?

Like don’t y’all read??
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by erico2k2(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
27Pushing30:

Oga you did not go to school Abeg.

I repeat ... nobody can take money you received from selling your house ... even if it’s proceeds of crime.

Who teaches you people these dumb stuffs? The recovered loot UK repatriated this year are the properties he bought... the sellers were not even DISTURBED.

Go to school you won’t hear
Dumbness multiply by infinity, I thought I was talking to a person who at least has a cell in order.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by erico2k2(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
27Pushing30:

MONEY LAUNDERING !!!! Now bye
And you could not understand the meaning of Money Laundering 2021
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by RZArecta(m): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
erico2k2:

Dumbness multiply by infinity, I thought I was talking to a person who at least has a cell in order.
cells wey don japa tey tey

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) / Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) / Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.