Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 (9794 Views)

DSS Produces 12 Igboho’s Aides In Court, Bars Journalists (Pictures) / DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer / Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by Thermodynamics(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
The Nigerian government is just looking for a way to kill this guy, I'm sure Buhari paid a substantial amount of Niger Delta oil money to Kenyan and Benin Republic just to get Nnamdi Kanu and Igboho
Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by dimexy247(m): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by DemMannaScam: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
[s]
post=104347349:
The end will justify it all.
Anyone creating unrest, violence, deaths and all manner of evil vices in this nation will face the consequences of their actions.

Every evil and killer herdsmen
All the ritualists, kidnappers, Cultists, armed robbers, Baby factory owners, Child traffickers, cannibals all over the South, East, North and West of Nigeria causing chaos and unrest in our darling nation will not see the end of this year.
And to anyone supporting such devils and unrest.
Painful ends awaits them all.

No be curse,
Na FACT
[/s]
Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by Emmhychidi(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
post=104347321:

Okay, dem don hear!
Is dat all?
But for our relative Miracle Nwobodo that Cownu ordered his swines to kill, and for all other igbo kills beheaded for otumokpo, cownu will never ever end well in life.
Their spirits will haunt him down forever.
No be curse,
Na FACT!

Cownu, your end will be terrible in this life, along with your brainwashed swines you told to go live in the forest.
All of you will die painful deaths asap for the deaths of all innocent girls you killed in cold blood.

Cownu's death and all evil politicians sponsoring evil in this nation end will be brutal.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our relative miracle nwobodo's mothe and the mothers of all innocent girls beheaded and murdered cried and refused to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

You no get sense las las

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by yiquan: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
post=104347321:

But for our relative Miracle Nwobodo that Cownu ordered his swines to kill, and for all other igbo kills beheaded for otumokpo, cownu will never ever end well in life.
Their spirits will haunt him down forever.
No be curse,
Na FACT!

You want facts?

Can you name just five women you know who were murdered for ritual charms? Madam Advocate! I dare you to provide pictorial evidence of just one or two

KANU will order Igbo men to kill their virgin sisters in Igboland for charms? Either you are not Igbo or you know nothing about the history of ESN in the south east

Where was your vulture stricken voice when Fulani herdsmen invaded Benue, raped elderly women and beheaded people in their farmlands??

You're celebrating the murder of brave young men who took the fight to these terrorists to make sure Igboland was kept safe from these marauding invaders?

Why haven't we seen bandits murdered and displayed publicly or the IGP IRT squad was reserved only for easterners?

We heard of Ali Kachalla shooting down a NAF Jet, why haven't you demanded for his head on a plate?

Why haven't we seen your low budget Jack Bauer take the fight to Kaduna and rescue innocent children from Bandits??

Where were you when the Nigerian army were murdering innocent people in droves at Oyingbo, Umuahia, Imo and parts of Anambra and burying their bodies in mass graves??

Is the life of your so-called relative more precious than all the abovementioned??

You invaded Nwankwo Kanu's birthday thread yesterday with your bullshit activism and hateful comments before realising your stupidity. Here we go again!
Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by nonesense: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
Go learn barbing and make money quick.
Na street money dey no be pali. cool
Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by kraftysprouts: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
What kind of courts do we have in this part of the world
Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by kraftysprouts: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Grace001:
I have always been saying it, Nigeria masses don’t worth fighting or dying for. Nigeria masses are not ready to be liberated because they are enjoying their chains.

One thing is always certain, the oppressors will always go after those who are perceived as freedom fighter who want to liberate the oppressed(masses) and jail or kill them

Now these guys are suffering and being denied of their freedom just because they are associates of Sunday igboho. Sorry guys your only offense is because you’re associated with Sunday igboho and your are at the right place at the wrong time.

Even Sunday igboho is now from fry pan to fire, God forbid that I become a freedom fighter for Nigeria masses that are enjoying their chains.

I’d rather continue to invest my time and resources on how to liberated my family and get as much as I can out of these useless godforsaken shithole called Nigeria.

Make I bend if I join any useless protest for masses who don’t worth fight for.

Mhen, no be small o.
This is not a country but a business enterprise for the British and their staffs.

Now i see why they always use "cooperate existence"
Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by smartNerd: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
A person who never made a mistake never
tried anything new. -- Albert Einstein

Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by hanson27(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nice one.....

We provide electricity to the city.....CHEAP ELECTRICITY FOR SMART PEOPLE......Check my signature. Thanks for your patronage!!!
Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by rollandben(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
FarinJini:
Dem say follow who know road una go dey follow igboho.
Igboho and Kanu with dual citizenship dey push una to scatter country una dey follow like mumu. When e cast igboho go enter Germany, kanu go enter UK but where una go enter?
Nigeria no dey sweet me too but na only 9ja I get. So if man wey get two houses dey set one ablaze, I no go follow am burn the small one wey I dey manage.

Omo! I just join nl today and I don make FTC 4 front page thread! I dedicate this FTC to every Nigerian wey wise.
For those that are not, as u dey pray for long life try dey pray 4 wisdom too o e get why.
Which planet are you from?
Why are you reasoning like a chicken?
Please stop reasoning like Almajiri na.
No be everybody like suffer like you ooo.
Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by FarinJini: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
rollandben:

Which planet are you from?
Why are you reasoning like a chicken?
Please stop reasoning like Almajiri na.
No be everybody like suffer like you ooo.
I'd have called you a mumu man but it'll be an insult to actual mumu men. You're lucky I don't intend to insult anyone.
Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by Thetruthshallse(m): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
Be of good cheers lads, this fulani government is going down. It's just a matter of time . On Oodua l stand.
Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
FarinJini:
Dem say follow who know road una go dey follow igboho.
Igboho and Kanu with dual citizenship dey push una to scatter country una dey follow like mumu. When e cast igboho go enter Germany, kanu go enter UK but where una go enter?
Nigeria no dey sweet me too but na only 9ja I get. So if man wey get two houses dey set one ablaze, I no go follow am burn the small one wey I dey manage.

Omo! I just join nl today and I don make FTC 4 front page thread! I dedicate this FTC to every Nigerian wey wise.
For those that are not, as u dey pray for long life try dey pray 4 wisdom too o e get why.
Oga, you sabi words of wisdom well well
Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by Gfskw: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
Really

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benjamin Kalu: Akpabio's Visit Has Nothing To Do With NDDC Probe / Ex-Plateau APC Chairman, Latep Dabang, 12,000 Others Defect To PDP / Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.