Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK (29824 Views)

Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho / DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation / Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by seyz91(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
cheesy
Plomo:
Give Kyari a taste of his own medicine then.

When he collected agbada money to lock Vincent up, did he follow due process?

The FBI are just stressing themselves. Amotekun and ipob commandos are on ground to extract Kyari and send him to the USA.
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by seyz91(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
No mind that idiot jawe
Always having say in every issue and they end up saying nonsense!
FakeUnity:
Did Abba Kyari kill his victims and take their monies with due process?

FFK quit smoking that shiit.
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by Freebandz365: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by zombieHUNTER: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
haslaw:

Typical hypocritical IPOD terrorist. You will never see your criminal bloda na.

I need one agbada... grin grin

Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by obama30: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
COFFINSELLER:
We stood up for Allen Onyeama of Air Peace when the Americans wanted his head.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1421913487144624136?s=19

I am not sure this man FFK will be a free man when haba kyari set foot at FBI office.
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by Egabs(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
What is the man even saying just saying rubbish
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by therajah: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Nnamdi Cownu killed about 10Virgins in Imo State to prepare charms for his warriors..

So what are you saying?
Virgins in imo!! ??
Just joking
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by haslaw(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

I need one agbada... grin grin

I think this Fendi will fit you perfectly.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by zombieHUNTER: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
haslaw:

I think this Fendi will fit you perfectly.
I prefer locally made as a local guy
grin grin
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by haslaw(m): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

I prefer locally made as a local guy
grin grin

Ok... Here you go

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by zombieHUNTER: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
haslaw:

Ok... Here you go

How do I wire the mullah

Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by haslaw(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

How do I wire the mullah

Like this....

Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by zombieHUNTER: 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
haslaw:

Like this....

Mtchewwww

Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by All4good: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

This unstable fellow again
No wonder his ex is demanding custody of their kids with 3.5 m monthly allowance..

How can a normal human being put Kanu Igboho ( freedom fighters) and Kyari ( police officer)in the same category..

Kanu a British citizen was kidnapped in Kenya with the help of the Kenyan government ofcourse

Kyari is needed by an American court to help the FBI with investigations concerning Hushpuppy.

He came out saying he's innocent and never took money from anyone.. he's a super cop.. I believe him.. that's the more reason he should help a fellow law enforcement agency get to the root of the case.

Or I'm I missing something?..

Well said, BUT
You are missing the kind of stuff FFK smokes
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by Gfskw: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
Yeah
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by adekolaelect(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
Authoreety:
FFK is becoming too dumb for my liking...

For heavens sake that guy has been involved in shady deals, leading to torture and death of people.. Let him be prosecuted.. I don't want to know where that will happen... An officer of the law breaking and rubbishing the law

stupidity runs in ur lineage, so Im not surprised

your level of stupidity blinded your sense of Imoral and values .

Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by BigBizzy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
Make ffk come tell wetin him and this Abba get wey him dey defend am like this ..
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by Ezehillary(m): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Nnamdi Cownu killed about 10Virgins in Imo State to prepare charms for his warriors..

So what are you saying?
and your stupid sister is among
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by Ezehillary(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
Arrewa:
"kill his victim" who are his victims?? grin

We all know the reason why you Ipob/ESN hate kyari with passion!!

Kyari really do ESN Gunmen shege!!
if i curse you
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by Ezehillary(m): 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
Beancounter94:

For once I agree with FFK

The crime was committed in Nigeria. Let the Nigerian legal system deal with it. And let Abba Kyari go to jail and lose his job for hobnobbing with yahoo boy..
in which country
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 03, 2021
Ezehillary:
in which country

Democracy is hard work.

Good am.
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by luskysylver(m): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2021
AS A NIGERIAN, IF THE POLICE CALLS FOR UR PRESENCE FOR QUESTIONING, YOU HAVE TO ATTEND TO THEM AND O TO THE POLICE STATION AND ANSWER THEM. THIS FBI IS NOT LIKE NIGERIAN POLICE WHERE INJUSTICE IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY. IF HIS NAME IS MENTIONED IN THIS CASE, THEN AS AN OFFICER OF THE LAW WITH HIGH RANKS AND RESPECTED, HE SHOULD GO AND DEFEND HIMSELF AND AS WELL DEFEND THE NIGERIAN POLICE. ITS NOT TIME TO TALK OF TRIBE, RELIGION, BELIEVE, ITS TIME TO SHOW PROFESSIONALISM. HE SHOULD PREPARE HIMSELF AND GO THERE IS HE IS WANTED.
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by Danzakidakura(m): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Are IpOB Terrorists not brainless?
don't compare IPOB with your father, IPOB can't have the same characteristics with you father.
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by tamdun: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2021
nisai:
Because of disunity and our alatenuje leaders ni fa.

Notice the Eastern govs (except Enugu's) did not attend the meeting held by Southern govs.

The truth is, one region of the South cannot win alone against the North. The Western leaders know this hence attempt to carry all Southern bloc along but our Eastern brothers still view them as untrustworthy.

We go tay for stagnancy, sadly
I swear, southerners need nothing from those people

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by cutieme(m): 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
Unruly7:

Getout
Unruly how far,abeg I wan confirm something from you about this Naija to Accra journey,abeg you fit drop me your digits or email addy make I contact you, thanks.
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by Unruly7(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
cutieme:

Unruly how far,abeg I wan confirm something from you about this Naija to Accra journey,abeg you fit drop me your digits or email addy make I contact you, thanks.

Drop yours
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by cutieme(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
m
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by cutieme(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Unruly7:

Drop yours
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by Unruly7(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
H
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by cutieme(m): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
[quote author=Unruly7 post=104393782]
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by cutieme(m): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
[quote author=Unruly7 post=104391584]

Drop yours [/quote
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by cutieme(m): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Unruly7:

Drop WhatsApp number
Pls unquote me or delete it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri's Reply To A Nigerian In The Diaspora On Twitter (pics) / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Cabal Aren’t Hungry People, They Are Respectable Nigerians / Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.