Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Learn How To Import Gadget At Very Low Prices For Your Business Or Personal Use - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Learn How To Import Gadget At Very Low Prices For Your Business Or Personal Use (270 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Has No Personal Property Or Personal Bank Account! / Pastor Caught With Miracle Gadget Used For Anointing Shock / Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Vote Candidate With No Knowledge Of Business Or Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Import Gadget At Very Low Prices For Your Business Or Personal Use by Joeboy4ever(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
!!IMPORTS!! of all types of gadgets ranging from, iPhones, Samsung smart phones, apple watches, Samsung smart watch, apple laptops, gaming laptops, Ps4 consoles, ps5, Xbox one x and every gadget you can think of at affordable wholesale friendly prices.
I’m hosting an importation class for those really interested in becoming their own bosses, imagine getting an iPhone 8plus for 65k a Samsung note 9 for 60k ps4 console for 55k and every other gadget you could think of at affordable prices.
Sounds good right, join me as I partner with the likes of Mikky and atoje to teach you the importance and versatility of gadget importation.
JOIN TODAY AND WATCH YOUR LIFE CHANGE FOR THE BETTER.
Contact on signature
Class venue: WhatsApp
Re: Learn How To Import Gadget At Very Low Prices For Your Business Or Personal Use by Joeboy4ever(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
!!IMPORTS!! of all types of gadgets ranging from, iPhones, Samsung smart phones, apple watches, Samsung smart watch, apple laptops, gaming laptops, Ps4 consoles, ps5, Xbox one x and every gadget you can think of at affordable wholesale friendly prices.
I’m hosting an importation class for those really interested in becoming their own bosses, imagine getting an iPhone 8plus for 65k a Samsung note 9 for 60k ps4 console for 55k and every other gadget you could think of at affordable prices.
Sounds good right, join me as I partner with the likes of Mikky and atoje to teach you the importance and versatility of gadget importation.
JOIN TODAY AND WATCH YOUR LIFE CHANGE FOR THE BETTER.
Contact on signature
Class venue: WhatsApp
JOIN TODAY AND ACQUIRE KNOWLEDGE
Re: Learn How To Import Gadget At Very Low Prices For Your Business Or Personal Use by Joeboy4ever(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
JOIN TODAY AND ACQUIRE KNOWLEDGE
no knowledge is wasted in today’s economy it could be a life changer for you
Re: Learn How To Import Gadget At Very Low Prices For Your Business Or Personal Use by Kobicove(m): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
no knowledge is wasted in today’s economy it could be a life changer for you

Hi, do you know to unlock an Etisalat ZTE modem and convert it to universal so it can use SIM cards from other networks?

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What God Did / After Money, Na Family (not God) / International Holiness Conference 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.