Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die (27779 Views)

Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level / 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike / Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bb

1 Like

Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by Jeromejnr(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
yourshopkwikguy:
According to what I saw on TASUED student WhatsApp status, they said both of them were having sex when the young girl passed out. The young guy was scared of this and decided to take his own life also because of the fear of Justice.. may we not jamb agbako in this life.

Is it not better to be in jail than kill yourself?

And he might have not even gone to jail.
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by Temptee101(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Was it a joint suicide ?

How does one drink sniper by accident ?

This article is confusing. Says he died on Monday then at the end says he is still on admission?

I swear.

Very confused writer.

As confused as APC as well as all sectors under buhari.

RIP to them!! Finally, this world is not ours.
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by AfroBeatDiary: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sad
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by kay29000(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Was it a joint suicide ?

This article is confusing. Says he died on Monday then at the end says he is still on admission?

Exactly...confusing...the heading says they bought died, but the post says the father of the guy took him to another hospital
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by AsawanaDgreat: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
Rest in devil's kingdom
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by TheWolfen(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
This must be some " If I can't have you, No one can have you kinda shiit".
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by Lamasta(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
How dem go drink sniper by accident
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by Yusfunoble(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
That’s not what happened. It was reported that the lady went to see the guy (her ex). She died while they were having sex (unconfirmed report) and the guy decided to drink snipper due to the shame or whatever reason known to him. Also, the lady’s boyfriend stay in that same hostel. She told people she was going there to see BBN.
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by KingDash: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
yourshopkwikguy:
According to what I saw on TASUED student WhatsApp status, they said both of them were having sex when the young girl passed out. The young guy was scared of this and decided to take his own life also because of the fear of Justice.. may we not jamb agbako in this life.
the story no follow.. e good for them, them send dem go school dem go dey fuckkkk.
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
clearly a murder case
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by Kellie069(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Was it a joint suicide ?

The report of the male’s death is unofficial!
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by ignis: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
It's either they did suicide or someone poisoned them.
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by ISHOLA5176: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
How dis cum happen?
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by Hotegar(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
DamnNiggar:
Tinubu
confam craze dey ur head bro!
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by Medunah: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
mardis:
How does taking sniper happen by accident? When they're not toddlers or they both lost their sense of taste or probably the love on this earth is not sweeting them so they decided to upgrade to heaven. Well, the dead can't speak. I just pity their family and what they're going through
Honestly, I know the mom of the girl and this is really a big loss to the family as her dad is late.

This story is shit btw.
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by Nwaotu10(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
I'm next inline.
By truth, it wouldn't exceed this year.
So help me God.
Amen
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by Medunah: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Yusfunoble:
That’s not what happened. It was reported that the lady went to see the guy (her ex). She died while they were having sex (unconfirmed report) and the guy decided to drink snipper due to the shame or whatever reason known to him. Also, the lady’s boyfriend stay in that same hostel. She told people she was going there to see BBN.
She told her roommate she was going there to borrow books to read for her exam as they're currently writing exam.
What I heard was the guy was trying to rape or was raping her and she died while at it. He decided to kill himself to save face and also put the snipper in the girl's mouth to make it seem like it was the snipper that killed her.

Well, they are both gone now and only God knows the true story.
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by mardis: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
Medunah:

Honestly, I know the mom of the girl and this is really a big loss to the family as her dad is late.

This story is shit btw.

So sad, All this bloggers will always cook up story before the actual story.
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by dkickz: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
The person who wrote this article is obviously confused...
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by phemmyfour: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
Their taste bud must be terribly bad
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by AsiwajuAsatheo: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nwaotu10:
I'm next inline. By truth, it wouldn't exceed this year. So help me God. Amen
Bro, you wanna kpai yourself abi I no read am well?
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by Yusfunoble(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
Medunah:

She told her roommate she was going there to borrow books to read for her exam as they're currently writing exam.
What I heard was the guy was trying to rape or was raping her and she died while at it. He decided to kill himself to save face and also put the snipper in the girl's mouth to make it seem like it was the snipper that killed her.

Well, they are both gone now and only God knows the true story.

Too bad, Ijagun with so many bad news lately. I can’t imagine what their parents are going through rn.
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by bola4dprec(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
Dikaveli:
Where is the school?

Brown roof area i guess

Where are they from?

Oil soup people �‍�‍� any way

We are not surprise na their way.. They are always frustrated if na us the ijaws we enter swamp

If na hausas the enter farm

If na fulani they join force or cattle business

If na igbos they enter business

If na Benin dey start yahoo or call their sisters for Italy

But you see Yoruba people their evil mind and heartlessness no be here.

The only reason why northerners dey intimidate southerners is because yorubas are sabotours.

As an ijaw man i will be safe in the hand of hausa, Igbo, urobo, isoko, ibibio efik, igala, tiv, fulani man than give afonja man space in my life
God will forgive you
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by enambobo(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
No report of snipper being the cause of their death. How did they come to the conclusion it was snipper?
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by Hendtime: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Was it a joint suicide ?

I wonder o
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by Iamolukorede(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
Very strange but yet funny, how comes they both agreed to sniff life out of their earthly bodies.

I always say this that no matter what you might be facing as your reality, you have no right to kill your self, you are not the owner of that life you sniffed out. Latter at the other side they will understand that it is punishable in the spiritual realms to forcefully take away that life.

The other day I was told some random kid told his mama that he's tired of life, he told thesame to his girlfriend that he might kill him self soon and so the girlie said she will join hands with him in doing so.

Boom, the following morning the boy woke up, start misbehaving and lamenting that he will kill him self oo, not know that his accomplices the said lady is on ha way to see him lol ..

The said boy ran out of their building, running straight to a close by river, then the said girl saw him and joined him in race not knowing where exactly he was heading. We where told the boy jumped into the river force fully and the girlie jump behind him in so as to die for love (yemi my lover) it took the help of the by standers to rescue their poor spirit.

I only wonder what this young chaps think about, like how old are they ? They are yet to see life, life is life. Sucide is a spirit and a force, a strong force at that. (See John 10:10) give your life to Christ they will not, if you are reading this note, plis give your life to Christ now because tomao might be too late.
Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by eminence866(m): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
As heard from rap monster
They said the boy is the girl boyfriend friend…. The lady died while they were knacking
And the boy want to avoid murder case was why he took sniper. Meanwhile, the guy still Dey hospital. Picture of the lady ��

Re: Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die by Queenserah26(f): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
May their souls find rest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL / Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down / How I Almost Ruined My Life Academically!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.