Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) (69482 Views)

Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant / Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by WarriAproko: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
WesternOligarch:

nope.....check the south west and kebbi state.

Igbo chics are only there because religion won't allow the fulani shuwa chics to compete......and despite the one sided picking of Igbo girls...top three aren't even igbo. Am certain a yoruba chic will win this and also bring us the global crown.
why is katsina igbo
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by WaffenSS(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
humilitypays:
The dream of every Hausa-Fulani, Yoruba, etc man is to date or marry an Igbo lady yet when it comes to politics they join force to hate Igbos angry

Correction: hausa and fulanis only use igboe girls for quick ones. We prefer our more modest and well trained girls.

Our girls are roo clean. That's why there isn't a single hausa or fulani girl among those loose girls up there.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
NONSENSICAL.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Maj196(m): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mgbekes grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
WarriAproko:
why is katsina igbo

Their girls don't do stuff like this cus of religious purposes and the person doing the picking is obviously biased...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by bigcee(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gravatar:
If you know, you know
Calm down

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by rollywise(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
The North should be carved out of this country for their backwardness and qualms with civilisation. Na ibo dey represent their state. What a shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Hotegar(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
That Anambra and Cross River stands out!
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by theTranscriber: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
My pick kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by slimhomiequan(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Where dem carry all this ones from? sad sad
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Me i no understand as all of them resemble 3d cartoons besides most of these states could do better than what I am seeing here but it is what it is grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by lichocho(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bauchi anambra gombe IMO Nd oyo...one of dem get am
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by skuribeebo: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gravatar:
If you know, you know
Nawa o
Now dem go call me racist.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by SeunOshewaWife(f): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gravatar:
If you know, you know

grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Duru009(m): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
Igbos everywhere, why ?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by SeunOshewaWife(f): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Cannicus:
How come they all have sparkling white teeth? grin

Na Photoshop?

I thought same too. grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Staphylococcus: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
If I can marry all this girls, I will never have a reason to cheat on them.

Never will I cheat.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Octobertwentysix(f): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
womenareapess:
ugly bitchessss angry

Naija girls are all useless

Eyaa, see a useless boy from a useless mother with useless sisters no wonder your life is really messed up.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Yungspitta: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Looking at these girls just made my depression state Waka from 0-100 real quick.
James Brown and bobrisky fine pass these girls.
Op please I take God beg you , please delete cry
WesternOligarch:
After series of auditions and virtual screening which concluded on the 23rd of July, the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MGBN) pageant has announced contestants for the 2021 edition.

37 gorgeous ladies from different parts of the country have been carefully selected to represent each state in the renowned competition. Get to know them:

Miss Abia – Chineme Adaeze

Miss Adamawa – Stephanie Kingsley

Miss Akwa IBom – Edet Veronica

Miss Anambra – Maristella Okpala

Miss Bauchi – Lydia Okojie

Miss Bayelsa – Odjugo Mercy Jessica

Miss Benue – Mimidoo Jiki

Miss Borno – Mary-Ann Adaobi Onwuka

Miss Cross River – Uwana David

Miss Delta – Uche Natali Okolie

Miss Ebonyi – Ifunanya Basilia

Miss Edo – Martha Martins

Miss Ekiti – Buchi Joy Igwilo

Miss Enugu – Silvia Ifebueme

https://www.bellanaija.com/2021/07/mbgn-2021-contestants/

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Polynek(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
Cross's River and Ondo na Dem sopox win Dix competition
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by PAtoGCFR2034: 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Gentle men....pick your spec grin cool

I personally would go home with these three yorubang chics.....in my opinion the winner is between these three.

You know nothing, you're capping shit...the Igbo photographer probably did her dirty....Miss Osun is a goddess and an international model, below is one of her pics from some of her jobs.

Igbo photographer did what ?
Tribalism has short-circuited your brain cells. What a waste .
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by brainhgeek(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
Miss Ogun, Miss Lagos and Miss Ondo are in a league of their own
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Laideabdulahi: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Igbo chics are only there because religion won't allow the fulani shuwa chics to compete......and despite the one sided picking of Igbo girls...top three aren't even igbo. Am certain a yoruba chic will win this and also bring us the global crown.

The Yoruba Christians nko ?
Where they asked not to contest??
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
Unrated900:

If you are a yoruba girl and were born In Canada
Then automatically you be Canadian
So that’s the answer
They were born there.

Hmm
Shey you suppose Sabi speak the language too!
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Cousin9999: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gorgeous.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Kinterez(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is not MBGN. This is just Most Beautiful Eastern Girl, MBEG.

I thought I would see Aishatu Fika representing Yobe State or Khadijat Abdulsamad representing Gombe.
But Nay, Eastern girls with their wild lifestyle would go and bleep organisers and force their way through.

Every girl is beautiful, nothing like Most Beautiful.
Reminds me of Miss NYSC in camp or those boys that would go and embalm themselves with oil to come and claim Mr. Macho.

That Bank rolled Former Minister can come and make his choice now. Food don ready.

Mugu think well for once
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by iamyemiakins(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
Miss Ekiti is the most beautiful girl on the list kiss
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Kyle484: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
That miss osun Vivian adenijo fine like say tomorrow no dey, na my spec be that
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Kyle484: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
Na this girl I go like marry

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Daniluv1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chai God creat oh
See different shapes of face

But how will i know the most prettiest?
Please clean the make-up then I will know the most beautiful amongst them all

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by dmostcheerful(f): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Yes, Just like Agbani and Oluchi
Which other Yoruba super model came from the west?
How many Yourba Mbgn winner do you know?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by themanderon: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
Very fearful faces. Are they competing for the most beautiful girl or the most painted girl? I just don't get it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

j / Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face / When You Are Almost Bald & Your Hairstylist Performs Magic On Your Hair (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.