Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) (69495 Views)

Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant / Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Splen07(m): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
I need something natural jhoor
Must they use studio pictures? undecided
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by donmik: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
All women are pretty.

But Imo won my vote here
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by segzicres(m): 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
I just want to know how miss akwa ibo won. Did she point a gun at the producers?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Emeka71(m): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
WesternOligarch:

nope.....check the south west and kebbi state.

Igbo chics are only there because religion won't allow the fulani shuwa chics to compete......and despite the one sided picking of Igbo girls...top three aren't even igbo. Am certain a yoruba chic will win this and also bring us the global crown.
Not so.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by piagetskinner(m): 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
Omo… ugliness everywhere.

Some of them be like giraffe
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Semaj77(m): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Igbo chics are only there because religion won't allow the fulani shuwa chics to compete......and despite the one sided picking of Igbo girls...top three aren't even igbo. Am certain a yoruba chic will win this and also bring us the global crown.

All of them are fugly
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

When I taught u have seen it all until this happened
Is he a she or lady

Miss Osun is a model with international recognition.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Imo
Ondo
Anambra
Ebonyi
Rivers

The rest thou... Miss Abia and Adamawa haha
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
gazza07:
You choice tho. Your wife must be a very UGLY looking according to your taste

Your taste couldn't remove your mum's wowoness
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
dmostcheerful:

Yes, Just like Agbani and Oluchi
Which other Yoruba super model came from the west?
How many Yourba Mbgn winner do you know?
m

It's not my place to school you... check the records before yellow pawpaw became a metric....and agbani isn't from the east.......Igbo chics have been winning but are insignificant on the international stage. Do your own research and check the top models of Nigerian descent.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by arthurwillia(m): 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
hollywater:
miss Jigsaw is my favorite.

She try
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

The Yoruba Christians nko ?
Where they asked not to contest??

Check the ladies representing kebbi and the south west......those chics make top 3 on that list.....your Igbo sisters are only marking attendance there.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
PAtoGCFR2034:

Igbo photographer did what ?
Tribalism has short-circuited your brain cells. What a waste .

You don't even have brains to begin with.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Laideabdulahi: 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Check the ladies representing kebbi and the south west......those chics make top 3 on that list.....your Igbo sisters are only marking attendance there.

Eeeh
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 03, 2021
For people who want their own country why are the biafrans all over these states? This should be renamed most beautiful girls looking for sponsors in biafra cause I don’t see Nigerians. Okojie from Bauchi? I no fit laugh
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Sunkyapogee(m): 2:01am On Aug 03, 2021
None fine jhor
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 03, 2021
Miss Anambra and Kebbi are the most beautiful two.

The rest fine in their own way.

Adamawa na wa already
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by PAtoGCFR2034: 2:20am On Aug 03, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Gentle men....pick your spec grin cool

I personally would go home with these three yorubang chics.....in my opinion the winner is between these three.

You know nothing, you're capping shit...the Igbo photographer probably did her dirty....Miss Osun is a goddess and an international model, below is one of her pics from some of her jobs.

You created a beautiful thread and then started shitting in it. Talk about pissing where you sleep.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 03, 2021
PAtoGCFR2034:

You created a beautiful thread and then started shitting in it. Talk about pissing where you sleep.

It's all bants.... loosen up a little.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Enn214(m): 3:33am On Aug 03, 2021
Osun shocked
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by ceaser: 3:38am On Aug 03, 2021
WesternOligarch:

There is a trend. It reflects the dispensation to nationality of the three major ethnic groups.

The North are overtly religious, sometimes bordering on hypocrisy. Their overbearing shariah laws in the midst of all shades of undesirables commited in secrecy is one reason they can't field a candidate even though they have beautiful and tall damsels that can compete favourably. Assuming the had native candidates you can be sure that nepotism would have been the order of the day in the selection process but for religious encumbrances.

The Igbos are widely dispersed across every nooks and crannies of the country, being cosmopolitans to some extent. Hence they are easily pitched into any competitions even without being indigenes of those states. However, it is not surprising that non-indigenes have no shot at the finals in all of the South Eastern States even though they have been given equal opportunities in other states where they aren't indigenes. They also without doubt have beautiful girls, not exceeding what obtains in other regions but definitely not hard to come by.

I type this without prejudice or bad blood, but the fact that South East and core Igbo states are not known to be accommodating to others, not giving chance to non-indigenes (even amongst themselves) in any social or non-social event is vividly portrayed in that line up.

The preponderance of non-indigenes in the south west lineup is just a reflection of the multi-ethnic, polytheistic and accommodating policies of the people there. I'm sure there will be Yorùbá runners up, but the people there will put merit over nepotism or kinship in making selections. So far as you are able to contribute positively and merit consideration, you will be given a shot irrespective of your tribe, tongue or creed.

Nonetheless, as the list apparently showcases more of "Most beautiful Southern Nigerian Girls", than Most beautiful Nigerian Girl, I hope every region of the south will work towards strengthening their points of weaknesses (as outlined above) and since no one can claim to be perfect or claim to have it all, a reliance on one another, doing away with nepotism, unmerited grandiosity, intolerance to non-indigenes and a host of other undesirable social vices as it characterises each region downsouth, will go a long way to forging a formidable relationship and unbeatable union if the country Nigeria eventually happen to break into Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria.

But I don't know, this Oyo chick sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by dizzi60(m): 5:31am On Aug 03, 2021
Omo! Na tô sponsor my chick na.. These girls are not fine enough Abeg.

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Oju4190: 5:48am On Aug 03, 2021
dat albino, is she an alien
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by dmostcheerful(f): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2021
WesternOligarch:
m

It's not my place to school you... check the records before yellow pawpaw became a metric....and agbani isn't from the east.......Igbo chics have been winning but are insignificant on the international stage. Do your own research and check the top models of Nigerian descent.
Brother school me.
Name one Yoruba super model.
Just one.
I didn't say make a list.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by webguru(m): 9:08am On Aug 03, 2021
Miss Rivers for me grin cool
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by udocity2: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2021
I hv giving up....no fine girl in this naija

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

j / Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face / When You Are Almost Bald & Your Hairstylist Performs Magic On Your Hair (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.