Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) (69607 Views)

Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant / Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by OBUA12345: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Abeg make this girl's Dem go wash there face, God which kind make up b this, world of deceiving.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
WesternOligarch:
After series of auditions and virtual screening which concluded on the 23rd of July, the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MGBN) pageant has announced contestants for the 2021 edition.

37 gorgeous ladies from different parts of the country have been carefully selected to represent each state in the renowned competition. Get to know them:

Miss Abia – Chineme Adaeze

Miss Adamawa – Stephanie Kingsley

Miss Akwa IBom – Edet Veronica

Miss Anambra – Maristella Okpala

Miss Bauchi – Lydia Okojie

Miss Bayelsa – Odjugo Mercy Jessica

Miss Benue – Mimidoo Jiki

Miss Borno – Mary-Ann Adaobi Onwuka

Miss Cross River – Uwana David

Miss Delta – Uche Natali Okolie

Miss Ebonyi – Ifunanya Basilia

Miss Edo – Martha Martins

Miss Ekiti – Buchi Joy Igwilo

Miss Enugu – Silvia Ifebueme

https://www.bellanaija.com/2021/07/mbgn-2021-contestants/

When I taught u have seen it all until this happened
Is he a she or lady

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by kolaaderin: 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
They all look so ugly.
Could it be only me, it's like its only ugly girls that contest for beauty pageant this days. There are far more beautiful girls than this monkeys in Nigeria.
I don't have a single one I could call a perfect face among them, I have seen way more beautiful chicks than this lots.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Omicron007: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
Kinterez:

Mugu think well for once

Get the fvck out of here idiat.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by baloney: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by humilitypays(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
WaffenSS:

Correction: hausa and fulanis only use igboe girls for quick ones. We prefer our more modest and well trained girls.

Our girls are roo clean. That's why there isn't a single hausa or fulani girl among those loose girls up there.
Islam is an oppressive religion that focuses on sending women to the oza room only, good for manufacturing babies only.

The reason Hausa-Fulani ladies dont participate in pageantry is because Islam is a religion that enjoys enslaving women and subjugating them and oppressing them while their men enjoy all the good things in life.

I do pity Muslim women and girls born into Muslim families, especially in the North cos majority of them are living in bondage, and you should be ashamed of them in this twenty first century world were the world have evolved beyond religious extremism and gender oppression in the name of a religion.

America and Europe have done enough to liberate Muslim women in Arab countries, most of them can now drive and vote in elections unlike before.

Islam is a deadly medieval religion that ought to have died with the 12th century ancestors...it baffles me to see young educated people of today still practicing Islam, hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by wumi2017(f): 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
Miss OYO
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Almaigaa:
Na lie. This IGBO GIRL fine pass all of them. grin grin grin grin grin
You're right finer than this your Yoruba sister

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Dueprince: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
borno enugu imo jigawa ondo anambra these are the only candidate I can hope for they success
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Machinegun91(m): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gather those girls in my house and don't pay me for 5 years and see surviving like clit
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
They are all beautiful, pple like me don't consider beauty pageants relevant lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Beauty isn't about having yamleg. That Yoruba babe is international, not local aba beauty.
Mumu, Nor be only international, na intercontinental.
You think this contest is about eating Amala and Ewedu mixed with gbegiri.
See your sister face as e rough like Julius Berger gravel.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by bizhop01: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
Food is ready, I'm not fan of bony girls sha cool
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by RPG2020(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
ablejesus26:
That Imo girl has won already.
Make them just give her the cup.

You know better Apple ���

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
brainhgeek:
Miss Ogun, Miss Lagos and Miss Ondo are in a league of their own
You're right! in the league of their own
Awon Òmò Wobe

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Clintonchiedzie(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
How come igbos are representing northerners then the eastern part?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Ofadaman(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
Igbo Amaka
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Akakanfirstclass(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
Most beautiful to me..
1.miss rivers
2. Miss delta
3. Miss IMO
The rest are just joking
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Mccold: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Miss plataeu and taraba are the most beautiful ���❤️
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Almaigaa: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

You're right finer than this your Yoruba sister

This woman na beauty Queen for where Eastern ladies Dey. She has a natural colour, if na Nkechi now, she for don bleach. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by walozanga(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
ablejesus26:
That Imo girl has won already.
Make them just give her the cup.

U dey see my brother. Nwa di Sharp
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by rolams(m): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
This is Igbo competition!

He be like say I see one albino for the pictures self. Abi na my eyes?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Miss IMO and Sokoto abeg but IMO go win am. Make them kuku carry her cup give am.

But wetin Miss Benue come do abeg? grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Benki003(m): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
Is it only me but all of them are ugly to me grin grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by theTranscriber: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
Most beautiful to me..
1.miss rivers
2. Miss delta
3. Miss IMO
The rest are just joking
miss Ekiti for me kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by Ushiesunday(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sentiment aside.
I give it to
Miss Yobe
Adamawa Cross River
Bayelsa
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by sugarfrank(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
The beautiful ones are not yet born!!
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by theTranscriber: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
Benki003:
Is it only me but all of them are ugly to me grin grin
miss Ekiti!
If you can't see this beauty! kiss undecided

You blind

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by EMMY76: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Miss borno and miss oyo looks very scary jeez
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) by theTranscriber: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Almaigaa:

When you remove bleaching from IPOB women, most of them will look like masquerade cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face / When You Are Almost Bald & Your Hairstylist Performs Magic On Your Hair (photo) / A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.