Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

"Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video (5037 Views)

Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) / Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. / Federal House Committee Inspects Onitsha Port Complex- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by Dymaco(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
When it comes to federal project, it becomes eastern. Eastern port, eastern railway, eastern road but they told us south east is not south south. Una mumu no too much?
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by AtlanticB(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2021

Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by MysteryShopper: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ok
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by FreeIgbos: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
SlyDev:
It's only igbo that do things hypocritically, now an example if yoruba should start circulating news for Yoruba should start buying things from ijebu and should never enter igbo shop again. It's the igbo that will be shouting afonja and ronu up and down.

Why should portharcout side with South East when they can make money from port autonomy like Lagos, you think others are dull abi, e go soon clear for your eyes.

The naive fool that opened the thread is obviously not Igbo yet you couldn't decipher that? The same Rivers State Wike claims is not an Igbo state is the one they're calling Igbos to patronize. Does it make sense to you? If the port is not in Onitsha or anywhere in Igboland then it offers no advantage to us.

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
[s]
Madmohamed1:
anything outside Igbo land is unacceptable we must build Igbo land. We don't want tomorrow ikwere people will start to misbehave like other people. We better remain in Lagos the devil we know is better than Angel we don't know,. We leave whit South West for long time we know them they know us we fight and make Peace, South south should develop their land we can be a developer again is that a problem.
[/s]

Shut your dirty bloody terrorist mouth there. Ikwere is sub-Igbo group, stop talking trash here stranger.
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
[s]
FreeIgbos:

The naive fool that opened the thread is obviously not Igbo yet you couldn't decipher that? The same Rivers State Wike claims is not an Igbo state is the one they're calling Igbos to patronize. Does it make sense to you? If the port is not in Onitsha or anywhere in Igboland then it offers no advantage to us.
[/s]

Rivers is igboland.
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by USBcodes: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
You say

Yeah
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by USBcodes: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Dymaco:
When it comes to federal project, it becomes eastern. Eastern port, eastern railway, eastern road but they told us south east is not south south. Una mumu no too much?

Rivers state is actually in the eastern Nigeria
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by USBcodes: 8:09am On Aug 03, 2021
Madmohamed1:
anything outside Igbo land is unacceptable we must build Igbo land. We don't want tomorrow ikwere people will start to misbehave like other people. We better remain in Lagos the devil we know is better than Angel we don't know,. We leave whit South West for long time we know them they know us we fight and make Peace, South south should develop their land we can be a developer again is that a problem.

Check the map of eastern region
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by USBcodes: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2021
Ajibel:
What's with these fixation with Lagos abeg

Lagos that is even building another port, Lekki Port to position itself as a shipment hub in West Africa

Lagos port was built by the federal government
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by USBcodes: 9:54am On Aug 03, 2021
Christistruth00:
But IPOB said no Port i n the East was Functioning

They are such shameless Liars

You missed the point
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by wilfrednanyo: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2021
Ok
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by OfoIgbo: 11:44am On Aug 03, 2021
USBcodes:

Rivers state is actually in the eastern Nigeria

Abba Kyari also currently lives in the east. That doesn't make him my brother

Anyway Ikwerre shippers can make use of the PH port. Ndigbo don't really see anything wrong with Lagos ports, and also it is rude for Igbos to just abandon Lagos, when there is no major or insurmountable squabble between Yorubas and Igbos.

I look forward to ports constructed in Igboland. No need abandoning Lagos, only to go and establish in a non-Igbo area, known for anti-Igbo sentiments.

When ports are constructed in Igboland, Igbo shippers can consider branching off to those Igbo ports, but still retain their Lagos shipping businesses.
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2021
Madmohamed1:

Pathetic....you guys can't even live with your cousins.
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by OfoIgbo: 11:53am On Aug 03, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Pathetic....you guys can't even live with your cousins.

Not when those cousins are the first to seize your properties, and see nothing wrong in massacring Obigbo people.

Igbos speak out of experience. We have seen wickedness, and we have to act to prevent such from befalling us again.

I don't see anything wrong with that
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Not when those cousins are the first to seize your properties, and see nothing wrong in massacring Obigbo people.

Igbos speak out of experience. We have seen wickedness, and we have to act to prevent such from befalling us again.

Lol...we weren't hearing such tunes back in 2012 when brother Jonathan was in power.
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by BKayy: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Endorsed.
We cannot repeat the very mistake that destroyed our grandfathers. "Nke mụ bụ nke mụ, nke anyị bụ nke anyị"
I refuse/reject to celebrate any port that is not on Asa/Ndoki land, Oguta, Ogbaru and Onitsha. Any thing else is another man's property which we will thread with extreme caution
Just like the way I will won't pity any Igbo man killed in North, I will never pity any Igbo man that loses his property to Ikwerre or other Bini people south of Igboland.
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by BKayy: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Abba Kyari also currently lives in the east. That doesn't make him my brother

Anyway Ikwerre shippers can make use of the PH port. Ndigbo don't really see anything wrong with Lagos ports, and also it is rude for Igbos to just abandon Lagos, when there is no major or insurmountable squabble between Yorubas and Igbos.

I look forward to ports constructed in Igboland. No need abandoning Lagos, only to go and establish in a non-Igbo area, known for anti-Igbo sentiments.

When ports are constructed in Igboland, Igbo shippers can consider branching off to those Igbo ports, but still retain their Lagos shipping businesses.
Between Ikwerre and Lagos, I take lagos no offense to Bini people. Whether WesternOligarch or other yoruba Nairalanders like it or not. Offline, Yorubas are far more better than Ikwerre and Ijaw people. We have tasted all three. So we can tell the difference

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
BKayy:

Endorsed.
We cannot repeat the very mistake that destroyed our grandfathers. "Nke mụ bụ nke mụ, nke anyị bụ nke anyị"
I refuse/reject to celebrate any port that is not on Asa/Ndoki land, Oguta, Ogbaru and Onitsha. Any thing else is another man's property which we will thread with extreme caution
Just like the way I will won't pity any Igbo man killed in North, I will never pity any Igbo man that loses his property to Ikwerre or other Bini people south of Igboland.

Unstable fvcker.....why weren't we hearing this same tune when brother Jonathan was in power?
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by BKayy: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Unstable fvcker.....why weren't we hearing this same tune when brother Jonathan was in power?
Which tune are you talking about? Ụchụ
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
BKayy:

Between Ikwerre and Lagos, I take lagos no offense to Bini people. Whether WesternOligarch or other yoruba Nairalanders like it or not. Offline, Yorubas are far more better than Ikwerre and Ijaw people. We have tasted all three. So we can tell the difference

That's because offline Yoruba's are politically correct co-oparate dumbos who aren't awake to the dubious and devious nature of the igbos..... hardly any difference between igbos and middle class fulani's and your cousins knows and understand you fvckers very well reason why they don't give you breathing space...
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by BKayy: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
NgwalandGunzmen:
[s][/s]

Rivers is igboland.
Be truthful to yourself for once.
Don't let what destroyed your grandfather to end you. Remember Abandoned property. Remember Obigbo
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by BKayy: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
WesternOligarch:

That's because offline Yoruba's are politically correct co-oparate dumbos who aren't awake to the dubious and devious nature of the igbos..... hardly any difference between igbos and middle class fulani's and your cousins knows and understand you fvckers very well reason why they don't give you breathing space...
First of all, they are not our cousins. They are Bini people.
Second of all, offline Yorubas are more reasonable than Nairaland impostors who have never met any Igbo man in their entire life.
Now let me burst your bubble, the only Yoruba people our brothers have issues with in Yorubaland or Lagos are non Yoruba south south People that grew up in Lagos with extreme Igbo phobia and Some Yorubas that came from remote Yoruba villages to do tout work in Lagos like Tinubu
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
BKayy:

First of all, they are not our cousins. They are Bini people.
Second of all, offline Yorubas are more reasonable than Nairaland impostors who have never met any Igbo man in their entire life.
Now let me burst your bubble, the only Yoruba people our brothers have issues with in Yorubaland or Lagos are non Yoruba south south People that grew up in Lagos with extreme Igbo phobia and Some Yorubas that came from remote Yoruba villages to do tout work in Lagos.

Typical unstable mofo......better focus on your 5 state biafra cus when Nigeria breaks up every one would answer his father's name. We see the games your tribe plays from political sabotage and attacks on our political leaders, to your intentions during the lagos EndSARS saga, down to everyday interactions with the typical clannish igbo man... nobody is stupid, you're animals that if accommodated would turn on his host by claiming his land as no man's land. Stop bullshittin.... nobody is stupid, we're only occupied rn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by Brimstone77: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
Christistruth00:
But IPOB said no Port i n the East was Functioning

They are such shameless Liars
is pH in the east??
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by OfoIgbo: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Lol...we weren't hearing such tunes back in 2012 when brother Jonathan was in power.

That's because in 2012, Obigbo massacre hadn't happened yet
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

That's because in 2012, Obigbo massacre hadn't happened yet

Just like the abandoned property saga hadn't happened yet or before 2012, in short the biafran war happened in 2015.
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by Brimstone77: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Igbos are comfortably using the Lagos ports...

The Niger deltans should be making use of this one in rivers...

Thank you!!
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by Christistruth00: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Brimstone77:
is pH in the east??

Does the SE have a Sea Coast ?
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by Brimstone77: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Just like the abandoned property saga hadn't happened yet or before 2012, in short the biafran war happened in 2015.
oga zukwanu Ike..
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by Brimstone77: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Christistruth00:

Does the SE have a Sea Coast ?
am I supposed to answer this question??
Re: "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video by Ajibel(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
USBcodes:

Lagos port was built by the federal government

Okay.

And Lagos with some private partners are currently building Lekki Port to be completed in 2022.

And plans are underway for a Badagry port too, if you don't know.

So if you're under any illusion that Lagos will fall or people will leave, I'm sorry to say that you'll end up disappointed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Tinubu Photo Made Me Had A Good Laugh - Photo / Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! / Obasanjo: PDP Can Dislodge ACN In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.