Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) (5057 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by APC2: 12:39am On Jun 14, 2022
These are screenshots, please read with objective mind. I don't support any candidate

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by APC2: 12:41am On Jun 14, 2022
What they are saying about Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by aariwa(m): 12:46am On Jun 14, 2022
Northerners, like honest people who are not corrupt and aligns with the poor and not a wasteful human being .The reason buhari is still a cult hero after a disastrous leadership.Aminu Kano is also still very popular even in death and his ideology is what buhari adopted which makes him appealing to the poor.Peter adopted similar ideology since his entrance into APGA Anambra politics in 2001, because Anambra is not north, people hated him.It was only when they found they couldn’t bury him politically that they accepted him after winning both in court, polls and 2nd term in 2010.Northerners who have heard his message love him.An Hausa popular social media influencer mentioned in 2019 that a lot of people voted Atiiku cos of Obi’s messages.If not for the ethnic division and bitterness buhari brought Atiku and Tinubu are the kind of men the south loves to vote for ie old men perceived as corrupt with lots of money, clout and political influence but not the north

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 12:50am On Jun 14, 2022
Yes this very few carefully captured screenshots prove once and for all that Peter Obi will win next election cheesy

Obidient as Bleep
cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by PlayerMeji: 12:56am On Jun 14, 2022
I dey laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by Mysticwebb: 12:57am On Jun 14, 2022
I don't understand how this thing is going anymore. Why are they against Tinubu? Where did Tinubu use "Pura and nunu" to describe them? The other one is talking about Muslim Muslim ticket when it is just a rumour.
What has Obi done for them that someone there is printing hijjab for him and doing house to house campaign for him? Instead of doing it for Tinubu that has been doing everything for them like giving them food during their festivities for free.

4 Likes

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by gaby(m): 12:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Abeg oh, na English abi Swahili dem dey speak?

Na waaaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by PlayerMeji: 12:58am On Jun 14, 2022
I don't support any candidate either!

APC2:
These are screenshots, please read with objective mind. I don't support any candidate
Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by kayfra: 12:59am On Jun 14, 2022
grin
Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by Mysticwebb: 12:59am On Jun 14, 2022
gaby:
Abeg oh, na English abi Swahili dem dey speak?

Na waaaa
Their local language.
Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:59am On Jun 14, 2022
That's how they said in primary, i fear who NP fear tinubu for politics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by gaby(m): 1:02am On Jun 14, 2022
Mysticwebb:

Their local language.

Oh okay
Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by Mysticwebb: 1:05am On Jun 14, 2022
NtoAkwaIbom:
My brother this is general election and not delegates election. It is more complicated and difficult than the primaries where governors feel they owe you a favour. With the new electoral law, Governors may not have much influence on the result.
In all honesty without rigging, it will be very difficult for APC and PDP to win this election if the current momentum is sustained.
Even Tinubu himself will not bank on his primary election victory to assure himself of victory in the general election. Extremely difficult task lies ahead.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by Karlovych: 1:09am On Jun 14, 2022
#OBIdience 2023, Drugnibu's urchins can wail and cry all they want.

7 Likes

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:19am On Jun 14, 2022
Mysticwebb:

My brother this is general election and not delegates election. It is more complicated and difficult than the primaries where governors feel they owe you a favour. With the new electoral law, Governors may not have much influence on the result.
In all honesty without rigging, it will be very difficult for APC and PDP to win this election if the current momentum is sustained.
Even Tinubu himself will not bank on his primary election victory to assure himself of victory in the general election. Extremely difficult task lies ahead.

Tinubu has contested election before, and he has banked on all d worst scenario, so he has his game planed out.

Let's just see

5 Likes

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by ScamHunter: 1:24am On Jun 14, 2022
Even I, am impressed. These northerners love honestly and are even more puritanical than the southeners. They see the corruption and waste even among their political class the way we see it in ours. I'm not surprised they like us are tired of these thieving crooks and are also rooting for Obi. Nigeria may get it right this time after 50 years of coasting.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by SisterFire(f): 1:27am On Jun 14, 2022
Mysticwebb:
I don't understand how this thing is going anymore. Why are they against Tinubu? Where did Tinubu use "Pura and nunu" to describe them? The other one is talking about Muslim Muslim ticket when it is just a rumour.
What has Obi done for them that someone there is printing hijjab for him and doing house to house campaign for him? Instead of doing it for Tinubu that has been doing everything for them like giving them food during their festivities for free.
...they are overwhelmed by religious lies of the corrupt tribal lords . . Religion only brings sorrow

3 Likes

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by SisterFire(f): 1:32am On Jun 14, 2022
NtoAkwaIbom:

Tinubu has contested election before, and he has banked on all d worst scenario, so he has his game planed out.

Let's just see
...You said u are karma Mr afonja Muslim?
Don't be delusional , claiming karma while supporting a criminal against the suffering masses ,may air u breathe never show u it's pains against u ? .spits

2 Likes

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by nabiz(m): 1:34am On Jun 14, 2022
Mysticwebb:
Tinubu gave some of the food to eat and come back peter obi encourage their education to become independent in future. If I become a president of Nigeria, the most important thing I will offer the northern brothers is quality education. I may not build many infrastructure for them but I must give them education to enable them compete globally, I know this is what there leaders have taken away from them. The day we educate north will be the day everybody will enjoy Nigeria. There leaders don't want them to be educated so that they will keep using them. Some of the educated once here in Abuja are wonderful people. I have them as a neighbor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by DarkPheonix: 1:39am On Jun 14, 2022
I just dey laugh.
This set of northerns against Tinubi are staunch buhari supporters, they dislike tinubi not because he corrupt but because they don't want a southern president but because he is arrogant towards towards buhari and also because they want power to remain in the north. They don't care about development or anything good, they are mostly tribalist and religious extremists.
It is the educated not so radicalized one and Christian amongst them that tend to know that is best for everyone to support Obi.

1 Like

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 14, 2022
Please, who knows this Man?
Genuine response please.

3 Likes

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:49am On Jun 14, 2022
Mysticwebb:
wtf u saying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by AllBlack: 1:58am On Jun 14, 2022
nabiz:
If I become a president of Nigeria, the most important thing I will offer the northern brothers is quality education. The day we educate north will be the day everybody will enjoy Nigeria.

i will educate them and force the hands of their leaders to invest heavily in the education too so that the wide knowledge gap will reduce. reason why i would do this is to save the rest of Nigeria from the havoc and backward behavior their poignant illeteracy causes.

1 Like

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by Pristine664: 2:32am On Jun 14, 2022
Mysticwebb:

The real voters in the North are not on twitter..
Most of these reactions you are seeing are either from impostors or the very few elite minority. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by Biafranodogwu55: 2:36am On Jun 14, 2022
Well meaning nigerians not those Yoruba illiterates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by maybet081: 2:48am On Jun 14, 2022
NtoAkwaIbom:
unfortunately brother, this is far, far different from primary,it is called general election governed by a reformed Nigerian electoral act.
Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by Ournolly: 2:54am On Jun 14, 2022
Mysticwebb:
Tinubu is very greedy and corrupt, Muslims hate people with such characters.
Peter Obi like Buhari is not corrupt so it's easy to understand why they will accept him, even more than a Muslim, Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by Penguin2: 3:01am On Jun 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Genuine response please.

You can search for him on Twitter.
Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by onumadu: 3:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Northerners naturally love Obidient presidential candidates without minding tribe or religion.
Once they are convinced that the candidate would be honest and care for the poor, they go for him.
Obi wants to destroy poverty in Nigeria and make it a thing of the past.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by sonature1: 4:03am On Jun 14, 2022
Mysticwebb:

As a private person, Peter Obi donates to the schools in the north. Peter Obi does not joke with education. Give that man a chance and see how he will transform the education system in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by MansoryMX(m): 4:05am On Jun 14, 2022
Mysticwebb:

People are tired of the killings in the North and wants a leader irrespective of their tribe and failure or old wine in new bottle, you are asking what has Obi done for them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) by sonature1: 4:07am On Jun 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Genuine response please.

You can search his Twitter handle and get in touch with him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Receives US Under Secretary Of Commerce And Trade Delegation / Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US / Police Kill One, Injure Many In Kogi Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.