Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,221 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette (53375 Views)

Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police / Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by baralatie(m): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gazette is just pumping it on Kyari back to back

Kilode

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by nedekid: 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Almaigaa:
IPOB and fake news are like 5&6 cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
All you 3 post are about ipob, Nnamdi kanu, igbo, nothing else.
An igbo person must have hurt you seriously to cause such obsession.
Pele.

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by tolguy(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
criminals and hypocrites gang up against KYARI

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Tdotbluejays: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
Kyari's keeps trending. He should be extradited to the US to defend himself, if he truly has no skeleton in his cupboard.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Coldie(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
Anybody who says Abba Kyari is innocent come and explain to us these things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
The Abba Kiary hypocrites are looking for all sorts of rubbish to hang the guy. Too bad, they are not going to succeed.
soon, they will claim that Buhari self is Abba Kiary and not Jubril from Sudan.
Bunch of delusional IDIOTS.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Onepeople: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Frontail:
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyykkkiiiieee cool cool cool
sense is an expensive commodity for this one.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by olympianares: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
floss:
As a blogger understand your audience and trends,.... Anything that carries Abba Kyari as it's headline will make front-page...

On the current issue on ground, It's left for Buhari, he has a choice.... save Abba Kyari from extradition inorder to secure national secret getting into the hands of a third party(USA) which will cause Nigeria loosing any form of assistance from US or handing Abba Kyari over to FBI and save the nation from further public embarrassment.

I trust US government when it comes to issue such as this, they are aware of what Nigeria's government response will be when they finally request for the Super cop....they have plan B which Nigeria government doesn't know....

Abba Kyari will wake up in Heathrow airport USA soon.... just like how Nnamdi Kanu woke up and found himself in Nigeria.

No one will know how ABBA KYARI got there. I trust God's own country (USA)
Nigerian National secret that small Ghana have in Hardcopy..The one US have is in Series..Upto Season 16 and counting...I laff in Ancestral laffing mode

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Jostoman: 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
floss:
As a blogger understand your audience and trends,.... Anything that carries Abba Kyari as it's headline will make front-page...

On the current issue on ground, It's left for Buhari, he has a choice.... save Abba Kyari from extradition inorder to secure national secret getting into the hands of a third party(USA) which will cause Nigeria loosing any form of assistance from US or handing Abba Kyari over to FBI and save the nation from further public embarrassment.

I trust US government when it comes to issue such as this, they are aware of what Nigeria's government response will be when they finally request for the Super cop....they have plan B which Nigeria government doesn't know....

Abba Kyari will wake up in Heathrow airport USA soon.... just like how Nnamdi Kanu woke up and found himself in Nigeria.

I trust USA they will surely follow deu process and they will never come to Nigeria to kidnap Abba kyari just the the way kanu was kidnap from Kenya by Nigeria government.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by harmony75: 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
When evil person cup full he/she will keep misbehaving until they're caught! Because the blood of the innocents are after them!

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Christistruth00: 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gazette is a Fake News Propaganda Site

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Lovelyn451(f): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
U knew all these but kept quiet until Americans wanted him....hmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Areola14(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
I will not join them in condemning this police officer.. I believe the man has done well in his career... No one is perfect.. I will not bring sentiment into the matter. He is good in his work.. if he has any question to answer with FBI, let him go..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by NLmopol(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
mushroomFarm:
I don't just understand how anyone could be so wicked
.please check my profile to see how u can become our major mushroom supplier and earn millions

Teach me how to feed and I will teach you how to eat
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by orikoku: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Finally, this man is going down. No permanent champion.
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by israelmao(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Where were all these accusers before this time?
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by kokomilala(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
The issue with megalomaniacs. They're imbued with a sense of self-righteousness ,that blinds their flaws to their followers, and a sense of entitlement, when they play God. Kyari had been playing God all along, but the dawn of reality, the day of reckoning is here for him. A Bible verse, Isaiah 40:22, I'll paraphrase,says: God sits at the pinnacle of the revolving earth. Our actions - good or evil-come back to bless or curse us ,as the earth revolves . They may take the circle of years, but surely, they'll come back, except by some divine intervention. This verse is not only scriptural, but its workings are steep in physical metaphor. It's a natural law - the law of sowing and reaping . Abba Kyari is reaping some of the evil works he has sown.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Lewisdinho(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
I gat no pity for a criminal cop

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Almaigaa: 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
nedekid:

All you 3 post are about ipob, Nnamdi kanu, igbo, nothing else.
An igbo person must have hurt you seriously to cause such obsession.
Pele.

Me wey be Igbo. I'm from Aba, but I want to relocate to the North in search of greener pasture cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by CasNova: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hmm
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by LONGPREEK(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
Almaigaa:
IPOB and fake news are like 5&6 cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
gaette is funded by fulani herdsmen and managed by a skull miner

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by J2381: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
But how can a police corporal have multimillion naira properties

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by ISHOLA5176: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
Amen
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Access03(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
floss:

FYI, Heathrow Airport is in London, UK!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by chiefobdk(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
floss:

Which national secret..

Abba kyari is just a police man.

He is not in the NSA, SSS..

Make una stop to dey over hype dis fraud

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by velocity25(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
E don red for him.
Evil men do live after them.
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by StagethemTVee: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
USA? heathrow is in London, England.
floss:

Abba Kyari will wake up in [b]Heathrow airport USA [/b]soon.... just like how Nnamdi Kanu woke up and found himself in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by AngelicBeing: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
Plomo:
Okokobioko!

Abba Kyari, egbekegbe supa cop.
You called Okokobioko, here's the guy in the picture below cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Abemy(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
The future is Abba
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Buckeyemedia1: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
tolguy:
criminals and hypocrites gang up against KYARI
Na so they take attack President Buhari with Endsars? They have ended SARS now they complain security is worse, isn’t it what they wanted, thinking they were doing President Buhari, not knowing they are only showing themselves, cutting their nose to spite their ears?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by chiefobdk(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lovelyn451:
U knew all these but kept quiet until Americans wanted him....hmmm

People have been accusing abba kyari.
Its all over the news online.. Just that the police who should act wont because he is one of them

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by nedekid: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
Almaigaa:

Me wey be Igbo. I'm from Aba, but I want to relocate to the North in search of greener pasture cheesy.
Lolz, you no serious grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue / Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) / Lauretta Onochie Busted For Using Fake Photos As Atiku Campaigns In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.