Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette (53379 Views)

Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police / Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by ThuGGeR147: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wahala dey ooh.... shocked
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Buckeyemedia1: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
chiefobdk:

People have been accusing abba kyari.
Its all over the news online.. Just that the police who should act wont because he is one of them
And the irony, the same people criticizing the police the most are the Fathers, Mothers, Brothers, Sisters, Nephews, Nieces, Cousins of the same Police they call corrupt? Just very funny how a large bunch of people could be so ignorant & harbor so much self hate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by velocity25(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Almaigaa:
IPOB and fake news are like 5&6 cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
almajiri I forgot IPOB is the FBI that's after him, IPOB is the owner of the news media that put up the news,
Let me assure you that this is the beginning, soon Banditry business will be burst too,we will know who and who is behind them.
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
If dat adikwu commit dat crime den he deserve his death.

Nonetheless kyari shud ve allowed a trial

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by chiefobdk(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by ejimatic: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://gazettengr.com/nigerias-dirtiest-cop-how-abba-kyari-fell-from-celebrity-crime-buster-to-americas-most-wanted/
What Nigeria could not avheive in terms of investigation was achieved within months in the USA.The door locked in Nigeria has been opened in the USA. ....I stiil. wonder why criminals will lie in Nigeria but speak the truth in the USA
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by seborrhic: 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
They want to blame everything on kyari.

No evidence, no proof

How many people died during that offa robbery??
You are so nauseating!
So that 17 policemen were killed,the main suspect should now be extrajudicially murdered?
What if Kyari murdered him to prevent the guy from disclosing the involvement of other policemen or even Kyari himself?
The reason why u don't kill a suspect in custody is to get enough information about his accomplices,even if he killed 200 people,till the court sentences him to death.
Brainless cows everywhere!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by chiefobdk(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Almaigaa:

Me wey be Igbo. I'm from Aba, but I want to relocate to the North in search of greener pasture cheesy.

Not for greener pastures but to colonise ur people economically. Check and tell me if u or any of ur people live better than any Igbo around u..
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by eluquenson(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
His days of reckoning has begun.

Glory be to God
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Buckeyemedia1: 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
seborrhic:

You are so nauseating!
So that 17 policemen were killed,the main culprit should now be extrajudicially murdered.
What if Kyari murdered him to prevent the guy from disclosing the involvement of other policemen or even Kyari himself.
The reason why u don't kill a suspect in custody is to get enough information about his accomplices,even if he killed 200 people,till the court sentences him to death.
People like you filled with so much hate expects something different from the hate they harbor? Now the offa robbers are good, the police that saved the day, are the bad people? Yet you hope to see a good life in Nigeria? Sorry for you, no wonder you are in the pit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by PointZerom: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No evidence, no proof

Lol cry me a lagoon.
Show me the evidence you have against MNK.
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Buckeyemedia1: 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
PointZerom:

Lol cry me a lagoon.
Show me the evidence you have against MNK.
Court resumes October 21 2021, I hope you still have your Biafra Youtube & instagram Media?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by PointZerom: 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
seborrhic:

You are so nauseating!
So that 17 policemen were killed,the main suspect should now be extrajudicially murdered?
What if Kyari murdered him to prevent the guy from disclosing the involvement of other policemen or even Kyari himself?

What do you expect from a beneficiary of quota system?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by seborrhic: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
People like you filled with so much hate expects something different from the hate they harbor? Now the offa robbers are good, the police that saved the day, are the bad people? Yet you hope to see a good life in Nigeria? Sorry for you, no wonder you are in the pit.
That is why a herdsmen is ruling you to the ground and you don't av the simple number 6 to know it,so u continue licking his incompetent ab Oki arse.
A semi-illiterate,senile old man is ruling you and you are proud of it.
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Buckeyemedia1: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
seborrhic:

That is why a herdsmen is ruling you to the ground and you don't av the simple number 6 to know it,so u continue licking his incompetent ab Oki arse.
A semi-illiterate,senile old man is ruling you and you are proud of it.
Isn’t your Father Nigerian? What stopped him from running for Governor or President if he was any better than the people his pikin is complaining about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by PointZerom: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Court resumes October 21 2021, I hope you till have your Biafra Youtube & instagram Media?

Who cares?
I recommend this super tailor for you.

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
nedekid:

grin grin
He is a quota system product, him no sabi brighter grammer. grin
Monogamy come ooo

You see your life

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by obinnashady(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
floss:
As a blogger understand your audience and trends,.... Anything that carries Abba Kyari as it's headline will make front-page...

On the current issue on ground, It's left for Buhari, he has a choice.... save Abba Kyari from extradition inorder to secure national secret getting into the hands of a third party(USA) which will cause Nigeria loosing any form of assistance from US or handing Abba Kyari over to FBI and save the nation from further public embarrassment.

I trust US government when it comes to issue such as this, they are aware of what Nigeria's government response will be when they finally request for the Super cop....they have plan B which Nigeria government doesn't know....

Abba Kyari will wake up in Heathrow airport USA soon.... just like how Nnamdi Kanu woke up and found himself in Nigeria.

No one will know how ABBA KYARI got there. I trust God's own country (USA)
. Wow!!!!!

So,there's Heathrow airport in USA
Oga...get your facts right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Ezmans: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
When your cup full , e full !!!!
the north have destroyed nigeria
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Buckeyemedia1: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
PointZerom:

Who cares?
I recommend this super tailor for you.
Go to American Embassy & tell them Kyari is Hausa, Hush Puppi is Yoruba/Edo, & that you are Nigerian, but your tribe is not known for criminality? You think you are mocking me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No evidence, no proof

Omo people on this space are hypocrites.

Look @ them siding an Arm robber just because they hate Kyari n bubu grin haa!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by FourElements: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
floss:
As a blogger understand your audience and trends,.... Anything that carries Abba Kyari as it's headline will make front-page...

On the current issue on ground, It's left for Buhari, he has a choice.... save Abba Kyari from extradition inorder to secure national secret getting into the hands of a third party(USA) which will cause Nigeria loosing any form of assistance from US or handing Abba Kyari over to FBI and save the nation from further public embarrassment.

I trust US government when it comes to issue such as this, they are aware of what Nigeria's government response will be when they finally request for the Super cop....they have plan B which Nigeria government doesn't know....

Abba Kyari will wake up in Heathrow airport USA soon.... just like how Nnamdi Kanu woke up and found himself in Nigeria.

No one will know how ABBA KYARI got there. I trust God's own country (USA)
"handing Abba Kyari over to FBI" -This is almost an impossible option for the government.
Many top political and senior police personnel would have benefited from the dividends of his operations.
His statements to the FBI, will be too much of a risk to his Naija accomplices.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by naturefellow(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No evidence, no proof

which crevice did this centipede crawly out from
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Almaigaa: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
chiefobdk:

Not for greener pastures but to colonise ur people economically. Check and tell me if u or any of ur people live better than any Igbo around u..

In the EAST, anyone that lives better do the same thing Obi Cubana did to make wealth. It's no news at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
shocked

I always knew the man to be a big time fraud
always posing for camera to take undeserved credit.

useless criminal
grin grin Are you also an Arm robber?

See the people that died during the brutal and inhuman robbery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Buckeyemedia1: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
FourElements:
"handing Abba Kyari over to FBI" -This is almost an impossible option for the government.
Many top political and senior police personnel would have benefited from the dividends of his operations.
His statements to the FBI, will be too much of a risk to his Naija accomplices.
Even Obi Cubana will be jittery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by PointZerom: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Go to American Embassy & tell them Kyari is Hausa, Hush Puppi is Yoruba/Edo, & that you are Nigerian, but your tribe is not known for criminality? You think you are mocking me?

INCOHERENT.
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Buckeyemedia1: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
PointZerom:

INCOHERENT.
Of course it is incoherent to you, an incoherent reply to an incoherent statement. You are no better than the people you criticize.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by PointZerom: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Even Obi Cubana will be jittery.

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Monogamy: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Monogamy come ooo

You see your life

Mods don shekinini he don quickly switch to this moniker.

Chai, the paining no be here oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Buckeyemedia1: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
PointZerom:

Bad timing for Cubana you make front page media with Kyari @ your mum’s funeral, 2 weeks later supposedly busted for been a corrupt cop? Not me Cubana will be regretting his association.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
Monogamy:

Mods don shekinini he don quickly switch to this moniker.

Chai, the paining no be here oo.
I can feel your tears

but I don't care

keep feeding your imaginations cheesy
I bought handkerchiefs in bulk
Eish cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead / Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars / Lauretta Onochie Busted For Using Fake Photos As Atiku Campaigns In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.