Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,483 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette (53376 Views)

Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police / Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
They want to blame everything on kyari.

No evidence, no proof

How many people died during that offa robbery??

May the soul of those who lost their lives in the hands of Micheal Adiukwu and his gangs rest in peace

You just confirmed you're a northerner. You guys are very talented at inverse reasoning (the ability to reason in a bovine manner). So, because a criminal killed many people, he should be extrajudicially killed by the police? Sorry please, what sort of thing do you guys add to that your fura before taking it that makes you guys lose brain power?
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by grandlexuz(m): 8:09am On Aug 03, 2021
floss:
As a blogger understand your audience and trends,.... Anything that carries Abba Kyari as it's headline will make front-page...

On the current issue on ground, It's left for Buhari, he has a choice.... save Abba Kyari from extradition inorder to secure national secret getting into the hands of a third party(USA) which will cause Nigeria loosing any form of assistance from US or handing Abba Kyari over to FBI and save the nation from further public embarrassment.

I trust US government when it comes to issue such as this, they are aware of what Nigeria's government response will be when they finally request for the Super cop....they have plan B which Nigeria government doesn't know....

Abba Kyari will wake up in Heathrow airport USA soon.... just like how Nnamdi Kanu woke up and found himself in Nigeria.

No one will know how ABBA KYARI got there. I trust God's own country (USA)

You are dumb
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Cholls(m): 9:26am On Aug 03, 2021
IAmSkinny:

The picture you uploaded, please can you help me out with the boy's name?
my brother that is the late Gary Coleman
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by IAmSkinny: 9:42am On Aug 03, 2021
Cholls:
my brother that is the late Gary Coleman

Ehen! I remember watching comedy shows on NTA as a child with this face saying funny things and people laughing in the background.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by tolguy(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Na so they take attack President Buhari with Endsars? They have ended SARS now they complain security is worse, isn’t it what they wanted, thinking they were doing President Buhari, not knowing they are only showing themselves, cutting their nose to spite their ears?
very true
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by jaymichael(m): 11:00am On Aug 03, 2021
Vickym1:
Innocent blood that he wasted will hunt him for the rest of his life undecided
It has started. I believe it is the blood he has soiled his hands with that is working against him now.
You dey do your own shady deals but you murder others for the same thing just because the law allows you to carry guns legally?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by ylaa(f): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Oga mushroom, lez talk about mushroom biz. I am interested.

quote author=mushroomFarm post=104352551]I don't just understand how anyone could be so wicked
.please check my profile to see how u can become our major mushroom supplier and earn millions[/quote]
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by ylaa(f): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Yes e go soon happen.
I can't wait to see this serial killer being disgraced.

Bros, he will not end in Heathrow airport
Na JF Kennedy Airport.

Heathrow airport na for UK e dey
J F Kennedy na for America

quote author=floss post=104353243]As a blogger understand your audience and trends,.... Anything that carries Abba Kyari as it's headline will make front-page...

On the current issue on ground, It's left for Buhari, he has a choice.... save Abba Kyari from extradition inorder to secure national secret getting into the hands of a third party(USA) which will cause Nigeria loosing any form of assistance from US or handing Abba Kyari over to FBI and save the nation from further public embarrassment.

I trust US government when it comes to issue such as this, they are aware of what Nigeria's government response will be when they finally request for the Super cop....they have plan B which Nigeria government doesn't know....

Abba Kyari will wake up in Heathrow airport USA soon.... just like how Nnamdi Kanu woke up and found himself in Nigeria.

No one will know how ABBA KYARI got there. I trust God's own country (USA)[/quote]
Re: Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) / Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead / Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.