Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen (4817 Views)

Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine / Man who exposes IPOB online gets award from Hausa people PHOTOS / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Remember I told you.you will announce the obituary of yourself and that your ije whatever in this thread.He is already afraid of his own shadow. We are waiting for his life videos and yours in imo state.Even vultures will reject your dead body and his
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by FoolishBoy419: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Dear Oyigboupdate

Do you have proof of this or are you just posting information you find on any social media page?

Which credible news outlet reported this ? My.point is yes ipob are a terrorist group but just as it is unfair to label all crime on Fulani I have to admonish you to be careful of posting false and unverified information. Do not be used by disgruntled politicians to destabilise this nation.

Seun mynd44 OAM4j mukina2

This member and others should not be allowed to use personal Facebook posts as a source of unverified news

Please , Nigeria is moving ahead as one such paid agents of political parties and religious groups should not be allowed to use nairaland as their dumping group to further their agenda of anarchy.

Thank you

I won't believe this till credible news outlet or the police publishes this

News outlets do not and CANNOT report all cases of violence. In the present state of Nigeria, the death of one person is hardly worth being mentioned when more sensational killings are available. The guy posted the picture and shared a link. After all, it's not as if the news sources themselves do not occasionally give Facebook. That you don't like something doesn't mean it's not true
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by OyigboUpdate: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Brimstone77:
Oyigboupdate please what about those police men you claimed ipob arrested and threatened to kill??

Were they later released or killed??

Ijele speak do you think if ipob are going against the families of those that criticized them that any of your family members in South East would be alive by now??

Just asking thou..

The father of Ijelespeaks is a strong IPOB supporter. Ijelespeaks children are not in Nigeria
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by OyigboUpdate: 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

News outlets do not and CANNOT report all cases of violence. In the present state of Nigeria, the death of one person is hardly worth being mentioned when more sensational killings are available. The guy posted the picture and shared a link. After all, it's not as if the news sources themselves do not occasionally give Facebook. That you don't like something doesn't mean it's not true

Dont mind the boy. The man was threatened life on Facebook and the threats were met. And all this urchin could say is that anything from Facebook is not reliable.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by OyigboUpdate: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Unknown gunmen even beheaded some people today the news are just overwhelming ti report all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by EdoFirstBorn(m): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

A link to Facebook? Jesus what is wrong with some of you?

The fact you even need me to explain how you just cannot use Facebook on any news website as a credible link except the story is directly yours.

For example you had an accident and posted pictures of your wreckage !!

I can't believe I need to explain this to an adult

1 Like

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by EdoFirstBorn(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
[s]
OyigboUpdate:

Let me try to break in down in a way a mad man will understand so u can understand.
You said if someone threatens my life I should go to the police not Facebook.
The same you who said Facebook is not credible. That is to say if you're a police man and someone shows u a Facebook threat you'll say Facebook is not credible.

In law we have circumstancial evidence. If u threaten to kill someone by beheading on a Tuesday evening. If that person dies by beheading on a Tuesday evening. You're in a hot soup.

This is exactly the case here. Why all fingers pointed to IPOB was because they threatened to kill mama children if them shoot bird mama run. I hope u understand the proverb or should I break it down again komkom head.
[/s]

More nonsense!!

You posted something you claimed happened in a state , you sent the victim nor are you the police reporting this

You went on a Facebook page and posted an account of a story you didn't even verify.

Sorry but are you on a medication?

Did you go to a police station and verify this story ? No ! If you claim you did then post the proof.

Post proof this story is real

Bloody liar

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by EdoFirstBorn(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Did I said I went to Facebook to report. If they give u comprehension for English u go fail. Fa fa fa fowl. E be like say bomb dey your head. Or e get one time when dem machete your head.
I don't think u did English comprehension in school.

This one is definitely an illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by OyigboUpdate: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

More nonsense!!

You posted something you claimed happened in a state , you sent the victim nor are you the police reporting this

You went on a Facebook page and posted an account of a story you didn't even verify.

Sorry but are you on a medication?

Did you go to a police station and verify this story ? No ! If you claim you did then post the proof.

Post proof this story is real

Bloody liar

Oga go and open socaway your food is there ozuoo
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by EdoFirstBorn(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
That guy is a stack illiterate i swear....

What is shocking me is that he is so dumb he can't understand why Facebook isn't used as a credible source for security issues only if it's a CCTV footage

He is just too stupid for any adult to be

Jeez

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by EdoFirstBorn(m): 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga go and open socaway your food is there ozuoo

Definitely an illiterate.

Your English is so bad, your thinking skills are so poor

And you wanted us to believe you did due diligence to confirm the story ?
Wow . Please I strongly suggest you go to a university. It will help you.

I doubt you got an education behind secondary school.

No apologies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by FoolishBoy419: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

A link to Facebook? Jesus what is wrong with some of you?

The fact you even need me to explain how you just cannot use Facebook on any news website as a credible link except the story is directly yours.

For example you had an accident and posted pictures of your wreckage !!

I can't believe I need to explain this to an adult

There's hardly anything like credible link, almost all media houses lie about events, including the almighty BBC, CNN, and others. I'm not in any way saying that the report is necessarily true but that no news outlet has reported it doesn't mean it's not true or that it cannot be posted online
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by FoolishBoy419: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Unknown gunmen even beheaded some people today the news are just overwhelming ti report all

Shocking
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by EdoFirstBorn(m): 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

There's hardly anything like credible link, almost all media houses lie about events, including the almighty BBC, CNN, and others. I'm not in any way saying that the report is necessarily true but that no news outlet has reported it doesn't mean it's not true or that it cannot be posted online

Oh my goodness

Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Sincinnati: 3:38am On Aug 03, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Okay let me reply u for the sake of education. Are u aware that Nnamdi Kanu inlaw A.K.A master prophet declared a manhunt on Ijele Speaks. And said any body that sees Ijelespeaks should behead him and get blessings from Chukwu Abiama. Are u aware?
Guy respect yourself no dey talk nonsense here.

I don’t support IPOB and will never but another thing is certain, no “group of Igbo” people will openly assassinate an aged Igbo woman for whatever sake, never!

This is a blatant falsehood and will never sell to sensible minds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by meolaniyi(m): 3:57am On Aug 03, 2021
This op is just everywhere spreading fake news on lPOB. Pray they won't get you with all these lies

1 Like

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:04am On Aug 03, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

If you're not Igbo then allow we Igbos to wail on Igbo matters. If I reply u again pour me spit

Hot red oil.
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by smsgrouper: 5:50am On Aug 03, 2021
The recent survey going round online which intends to capture opinions on how to reduce road traffic crashes in Nigeria has identify excessive speed and wrongful overtaking as the most prevailing reckless driving behaviors.

Your opinions matters in this project, as it allow us shapen and design the solution to this ugly trend.

Please if you haven't taken the survey, help us to do so.

And to those that have taken, We say a Big Thank you!!!

See the link below.

https://forms.gle/GRAxTWyG1bvcecX86
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by jumper524(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2021
Freddykrueger:
So what has this eulogy got to say about anything? Dude stop spreading fake news undecided
so this one is now fake news? When you parade ipob forum with broad lies about north and Nigeria, it's not fake news then?
Rubbish entity..
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by 2elliot: 8:01am On Aug 03, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
The same media they use in criticizing Buhari when u use it to criticize them they come for your life.

R.I.P mama your son fought a good fight for the Igbi race
you no dey tire for this biafra matter?
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Elliotwaveforec: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2021
Hmnn! Saboteurs and spies are in trouble
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by FoolishBoy419: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Oh my goodness

Goodnight

Your submission has been accepted. Learn not to deny a narrative simply because it makes you uncomfortable
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Brimstone77: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The father of Ijelespeaks is a strong IPOB supporter. Ijelespeaks children are not in Nigeria
lolz are they in Turke?

What of those police men you claimed ipob kidnapped??
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by NGpatriot: 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
See tyranny, you are slaughtering, killing and beheading your own people instead of the freedom you promised, but you blood thirsty, sadistic and barbaric killers still want us to believe that Buhari and other people are the tyrants.

These backward and evil terrorists are 10 times worse than BH, even BH don't kill and slaughter their own people everyday...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying / Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.