Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen (4812 Views)

Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine / Man who exposes IPOB online gets award from Hausa people PHOTOS / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Okay let me reply u for the sake of education. Are u aware that Nnamdi Kanu inlaw A.K.A master prophet declared a manhunt on Ijele Speaks. And said any body that sees Ijelespeaks should behead him and get blessings from Chukwu Abiama. Are u aware?

Listen I don't indulge beer palour talk. Are you aware that in some.beer Palours they believe Tupac is still alive ?

In some beer Palours they believe covid19 is a hoax.

So don't tell me do you know that they said he said she said

Post credible news source we don't need road said beer palour talk sir that is my point .

I have no issues with exposing Terrorism but use credible sources not stuff you make up

Cheers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Notasyouthink: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga this is the mom of Ambrose Nwaogwugwu. Just as how they are trying to kill the siblings of Ijelespeaks for exposing them on Facebook
If truly they are trying to kill your siblings, just know that they are trying to avenge the death of innocent Igbo youths whom you saw to their deaths the same way judas iscariot saw to the death of Jesus Christ.
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Notasyouthink: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Listen I don't indulge beer palour talk. Are you aware that in some.beer Palours they believe Tupac is still alive ?

Post credible news source we don't need road said beer palour talk sir that is my point .

I have no issues with exposing Terrorism but use credible sources not stuff you make up

Cheers
A standing ovation for you bro.
That is also my stand but oyigboupdate failed to reason because of crumbs.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by durangokid: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga this is the mom of Ambrose Nwaogwugwu. Just as how they are trying to kill the siblings of Ijelespeaks for exposing them on Facebook
. Hmm you are a lair I know that woman, I used to buy fish from her in those days at umukabia, if she is killed by unknown gun men , the family should ask themselves question because this was how his father was killed too by unknown people more than 20 years ago at their village house
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Notasyouthink: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Source https://www.facebook.com/102914378304767/posts/271045764824960/
Just like that no proof no nothing.
Anybody that believes this is worse than a brainless idiot.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Notasyouthink: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
durangokid:
. Hmm you are a lair I know that woman, I used to buy fish from her in those days at umukabia, if she is killed by unknown gun men , the family should ask themselves question because this was how his father was killed too by unknown people more than 20 years ago at their village house
oyigboupdate alias udele n'eri ozu can you contest this??

1 Like

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by OyigboUpdate: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
durangokid:

Is the son against IPOB yes or no
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by OyigboUpdate: 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Cheers

So beer parlour talk of Nnamdi Kanu inlaw who came on live video which I reported here for Ijelespeaks. Your brain needs some screew driver.

This is not hearsay this is Nnamdi Kanu inlaw coming on live video to threaten Ijelespeaks and u call it beer parlour talk.

https://www.nairaland.com/6669671/ijelespeaks-crossed-line-ipob-goes

1 Like

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Notasyouthink: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
AtlanticB:
Anybody who die is now killed by IPOB angry Why is it that you are the only one seeing all this , are you shure you not the one killing all these people
Of course oyigboupdate is responsible for most of the killings, have you forgotten the role he played in Abuja on the 26th of last month??
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by OyigboUpdate: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
Notasyouthink:
oyigboupdate alias udele n'eri ozu can you contest this??

cool

We have no discussion. Looting supporter
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Notasyouthink: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Don't u know the guy killed is anti IPOB and IPOB has sent death threats to him. Just as they are always sending to Ijelespeaks. Ijelespeaks is in Abuja for his safety
Now some unknown urchins came and slaughtered his mom. So who did u think did it? Onye eri eri. The terrorist you're supporting in South east will consume u
This is one of the problems we the sane minds are having with you. EdoFirstBorn wants to know the source of the junk you are spreading as news instead of you to provide him with one you resorted to insults and bullying just like I thought because I know you very well. And this goes to show that you've been lying to the gullibles all along.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Notasyouthink: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

cool

We have no discussion. Looting supporter
Lol kettle calling pot black.

Udele n'eri ozu!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by EdoFirstBorn(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

So beer parlour talk of Nnamdi Kanu inlaw who came on live video which I reported here for Ijelespeaks. Your brain needs some screew driver.

This is not hearsay this is Nnamdi Kanu inlaw coming on live video to threaten Ijelespeaks and u call it beer parlour talk.

https://www.nairaland.com/6669671/ijelespeaks-crossed-line-ipob-goes

I simply am telling you that Facebook is not a credible source

All posts on Facebook are by individuals except where it's by a credible news outlet.

Stop spreading falsehood and using nairaland as your dumping ground Bros

Be guided

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Notasyouthink: 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Mynd44 seun mukina2 OAM4j rule 2

Firstly I am not ibo nor related to one ,but I dislike propaganda lies and falsehood. It causes Chaos and disunity.

How were and when did you meet this so called anti ipob crusader ?

Where are the facts ? How when and were did you identify a supporter of ipob ?

Same way you all classify all Fulani as killers this has got to stop!!!

Where is your credible source ? You can't just come and create posts on Facebook then bring them to nairaland as your source ...

Anyone can claim to be Sadam Hussein on Facebook and then come here and post that link as evidence.

I believe you are educated enough to understand the difference between opinion and fact?

Oyigboupdate is not educated that is why he always have problems with sane and intelligent minds. So leave him with his nonsense.
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Notasyouthink: 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

If you're not Igbo then allow we Igbos to wail on Igbo matters. If I reply u again pour me spit
Is this the proof or source EdoFirstBorn asked??

1 Like

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Notasyouthink: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
Upjis:

IPOB are foolish and stupid

Animals
One of the gullibles of udele spotted embarassed embarassed tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Conner44: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

I believe my English is quite adequate? Where is the credible news outlet you got this from?

Facebook is a social media network and hence individuals post anything, same way the notorious ipob used it to spread propaganda! Anyone can claim anything there so where is the legitimate source ?

Where is your source ? You do realise posting false information is negating the government fight for unity of this nation?

Seun mynd44 OAM4j mukina2

Cc: notasyouthink
Oyigboupdate is the same person as ipobexposed a known peddler of false propaganda against the biafra nation. If you’ve been active in the politics section for some time you’d know

1 Like

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by durangokid: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Is the son against IPOB yes or no
. I don't even know but I can't believe you because you give a lot of fake stories more over Emmanuel has no sense of reasoning
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by wingmanIII: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Okay let me reply u for the sake of education. Are u aware that Nnamdi Kanu inlaw A.K.A master prophet declared a manhunt on Ijele Speaks. And said any body that sees Ijelespeaks should behead him and get blessings from Chukwu Abiama. Are u aware?

Who's ijele speaks? A terrorist? Armed robber, fraudster?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Notasyouthink: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
Conner44:

Cc: notasyouthink
Oyigboupdate is the same person as ipobexposed a known peddler of false propaganda against the biafra nation. If you’ve been active in the politics section for some time you’d know
No wonder so udele the hungry deportee is the same person as ipobexposed??

Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by lastempero: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
Notasyouthink:
If truly they are trying to kill your siblings, just know that they are trying to avenge the death of innocent Igbo youths whom you saw to their deaths the same way judas iscariot saw to the death of Jesus Christ.

You must be mad, is killing the person's siblings going to solve the problem or are you among the frustrated fools following the run away freedom fighter.
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Notasyouthink: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
lastempero:

You must be mad, is killing the person's siblings going to solve the problem or are you among the frustrated fools following the run away freedom fighter.
You're a brainless idiot for supporting evil.
Do you really think that killing suspected IPOB members or kidnapping Nnamdi kanu from far away kenya is going to solve the problem??

Are you aware that the person you're defending, has been pointing out innocent Igbo youths to be killed??

What made kanu a runaway freedom fighter??

1 Like

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by OyigboUpdate: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

I simply am telling you that Facebook is not a credible source

All posts on Facebook are by individuals except where it's by a credible news outlet.

Stop spreading falsehood and using nairaland as your dumping ground Bros

Be guided

Oga sharap your mouth. Sharap. So if someone threatens my life on Facebook and I bring it to you, you'll say Facebook is not a credible source?
Do u understand my point at all? Or your love for terrorist is blinding your eyes.
I said this guy is anti IPOB on Facebook just like Ijelespeaks. IPOB threatened to kill him or his family members on comment sections and messages. and some unknown persons killed his mom.
I gave u a pure case of Ijelespeaks the direct inlaw of Nnamdi Kanu came on live video and gave an order that any IPOB who sees Ijelespeaks in the east should kill and remove his head. Ijelespeaks children aren't even in Nigeria for safety.

So if Ijelespeaks come to the east and get killed and beheaded as instructed by Nnamdi Kanu inlaw then someone presents the video of Nnamdi Kanu inlaw from his Facebook broadcast you'll say Facebook is not a credible source make sheet enter your mouth there.
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
[s]
OyigboUpdate:

Oga sharap your mouth. Sharap. So if someone threatens my life on Facebook and I bring it to you, you'll say Facebook is not a credible source?
Do u understand my point at all? Or your love for terrorist is blinding your eyes.
I said this guy is anti IPOB on Facebook just like Ijelespeaks. IPOB threatened to kill him or his family members on comment sections and messages. and some unknown persons killed his mom.
I gave u a pure case of Ijelespeaks the direct inlaw of Nnamdi Kanu came on live video and gave an order that any IPOB who sees Ijelespeaks in the east should kill and remove his head. Ijelespeaks children aren't even in Nigeria for safety.

So if Ijelespeaks come to the east and get killed and beheaded as instructed by Nnamdi Kanu inlaw then someone presents the video of Nnamdi Kanu inlaw from his Facebook broadcast you'll say Facebook is not a credible source make sheet enter your mouth there.
[/s]

Now I see you are likely uneducated. Probably an illiterate.

Where is the proof? If truly someone threatened you the place to go is the police not Facebook. The fact you say something doesn't make it gospel! Seriously are you sure all is well with you in the head?

There are laws this isn't a garage. If you were a graduate you would understand me clearly .

But instead you resorted to insults which is a hallmark of touts and criminals.

I put it to you that you are a liar and a mischievous criminal.

Likely you made up all these claims due to a mental illness.

Get help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by XXXXTENTACION: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Where is the proof? If truly someone threatened you the place to go is the police not Facebook. The fact you say something doesn't make it gospel! Seriously are you sure all is well with you in the head?

There are laws this isn't a garage. If you were a graduate you would understand me clearly .

Get help
That guy is a stack illiterate i swear....

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by EbenezerTriumph: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Some comments
hacked accounts

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by OyigboUpdate: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Get help

Did I said I went to Facebook to report. If they give u comprehension for English u go fail. Fa fa fa fowl. E be like say bomb dey your head. Or e get one time when dem machete your head.
I don't think u did English comprehension in school.
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by OyigboUpdate: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Get help

Let me try to break in down in a way a mad man will understand so u can understand.
You said if someone threatens my life I should go to the police not Facebook.
The same you who said Facebook is not credible. That is to say if you're a police man and someone shows u a Facebook threat you'll say Facebook is not credible.

In law we have circumstancial evidence. If u threaten to kill someone by beheading on a Tuesday evening. If that person dies by beheading on a Tuesday evening. You're in a hot soup.

This is exactly the case here. Why all fingers pointed to IPOB was because they threatened to kill mama children if them shoot bird mama run. I hope u understand the proverb or should I break it down again komkom head.
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Brimstone77: 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
Oyigboupdate please what about those police men you claimed ipob arrested and threatened to kill??

Were they later released or killed??

Ijele speak do you think if ipob are going against the families of those that criticized them that any of your family members in South East would be alive by now??

Just asking thou..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A City With The Most Organized Street System In Nigeria? / About 37 Corp Members Died In Bauchi / Boko Haram Assassinates Younger Brother To The Shehu Of Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.