Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney (31881 Views)

Five Remarkable Moments From BBNaija S6 Reunion Opening Night (Photos) / Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose / BBNaija S6: Sammy, Angel Cuddle In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Fmlao: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tor
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Frank150: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
See him bia bia
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Goldbw122(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Man with integrity

1 Like

Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
see how e dye him hair like grandpa.. getat jare
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by czarr(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
In other words, he would settle for women that playboys have passed around, when the women are worn out and need to settle down.

Because he is a real man. Nawa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Coldie(m): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
A king I Stan. Maria plan to turn u to simp no go work

1 Like

Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by LOVEGINO(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
taiocol:
I come sell MArket o grin

Peace of mind.
20 X 26 inches archival Wall Frame available to hang in your home and living space.

Reserve price is #31,500.
Don't fail to hit me up for more information and other Beautiful fine Art photographs available for sale
chai! see money 4 bag of rice.
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by bykmyk(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
SportsHD:
Thegidredpiller won't like this.
grin grin
E be like na man yansh the guy go end up fuvcking with the way he hates women. grin grin
He never said he hate them women... He said real gee no dey pursue woman. They do their biz and woman will keep coming.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by majorbravo: 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
Who paid to put this on front page?
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by beyondPen(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
This is how you know real men.

Real, strong men don't chase women and simp over them. Not saying one must be redpill (I don't agitate for that). Real men chase their own dreams, concentrate on working on themselves emotionally, financially, mentally, physically and spiritual. When all these aforementioned are managed, trust women to notice it.

That is the game.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by SportsHD: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
bykmyk:

He never said he hate them women... He said real gee no dey pursue woman. They do their biz and woman will keep coming.
I was talking about thegidredpiller not white money.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by whippersnapper(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bedtec:
95% of women nah Ashawo, 3% na coded runs girl then 2% and God fearing women where my mother falls into ... I don't know for my sisters
your misogyny no be here

1 Like

Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by jaxxy(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
I like whitemoney bt he should stop sending Beatrice errands like a housegal. undecided
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Sluacoast(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bedtec:
95% of women nah Ashawo, 3% na coded runs girl then 2% and God fearing women where my mother falls into ... I don't know for my sisters
I wanted to asked about your sister's. Thank you you knew the answer for sure grin grin
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by techWriter1: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
Na only you ocs Op, na still u betweens FTCYOU not WICKED
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by beyondPen(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
czarr:
In other words, he would settle for women that playboys have passed around, when the women are worn out and need to settle down.

Because he is a real man. Nawa

Show me a woman that has not been bleeped like 10 times or more before marriage.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Otii4god: 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
Na dem dey rush you with your fufu body. Yimu
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Fortez: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ok
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Pussyassasin(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
This dude must be a real niggar
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by beyondPen(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
SportsHD:
gringrin grin

Redpill agitates for aggressiveness with women.

Real men coach women. Take for instance Dj kalid.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Bedtec: 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sluacoast:

I wanted to asked about your sister's. Thank you you knew the answer for sure grin grin
They're all virgins shocked
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by zudozz: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
becos u re fake grin

Women always like people like you.
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by drealcivilceno(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bedtec:

grin
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
Instead of him to work on his over bloated body, he is there talking bullshit as usual. angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by BritishAirways: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Not a big deal except you make it one
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Dikaveli(m): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
SportsHD:
gringrin grin

. You get the point now
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by okoroemeka(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bedtec:
95% of women nah Ashawo, 3% na coded runs girl then 2% nah God fearing women where my mother falls into ... I don't know for my sisters
if you grade 95% of women ashawo then definitely the probability of your sisters to be ashawo is very high,but your arithmetic is faulty,how can out of 100 million women,95 million will be ashawo,it is far to much,it will mean one ashawo for every man,

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by benqo01(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
As a man once you have money....women will do the chasing you don't have to stress yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Bedtec: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
okoroemeka:
if you grade 95% of women ashawo then definitely the probability of your sisters to be ashawo is very high,but your arithmetic is faulty,how can out of 100 million women,95 million will be ashawo,it is far to much,it will mean one ashawo for every man,
For my sisters shey I said I don't know ? Free Toto full everywhere o no worry unless you're a learner or don't have small cash or packaging
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by millionboi(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bedtec:
95% of women nah Ashawo, 3% na coded runs girl then 2% nah God fearing women where my mother falls into ... I don't know for my sisters
hahaha
This guy
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by CandyOps(m): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nonsense talk. The problem with being over fine boy is that you expect chicks to fall for you automatically just because u fine . At least Emmanuel de make small small moves.

I laff. Na so him go dey all the bad chicks go follow guys finish. Las las na Konji go finish am for that house grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Cee-c Issued A Strike For Provoking Tobi / BBNaija Season 5 Starts July 19th, 2020 / See How Big Brother Titans Housemates Are Paired (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.