Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney (32032 Views)

Five Remarkable Moments From BBNaija S6 Reunion Opening Night (Photos) / Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose / BBNaija S6: Sammy, Angel Cuddle In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by BestRicePlug28(f): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
benqo01:
As a man once you have money....women will do the chasing you don't have to stress yourself

Women who want the money not you in person��
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by TWLifestyle: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bedtec:
95% of women nah Ashawo, 3% na coded runs girl then 2% nah God fearing women where my mother falls into ... I don't know for my sisters
lol , I'm sure there will be a man somewhere calling your mother ashewo . .
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by millionboi(m): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
beyondPen:

Show me a woman that has not been bleeped like 10 times or more before marriage.
Na wa oooo
My friend abt to wedd will not like this post

1 Like

Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Bedtec: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol , I'm sure there will be a man somewhere calling your mother ashewo . .
That's his business, if I catch him I go burst him nose cos my mum is a virtues woman
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by millionboi(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bedtec:
That's his business, if I catch him I go burst him nose cos my mum is a virtues woman
hahahaha but ur sisters?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Bedtec: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
millionboi:
hahahaha but ur sisters?
They have there life , 2 are married it's just the last one so e no concern me
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Cyoung4real(m): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lol, whitemoney nawa for you,ooo. After men go don knack shege comot for the pussy then the girls will carry come give you. Pele,oo patient dog eats the remnants bones

1 Like

Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by ArcFresky(m): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bedtec:
95% of women nah Ashawo, 3% na coded runs girl then 2% nah God fearing women where my mother falls into ... I don't know for my sisters

Lol, you are f-n honest... I like that
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Toffbabe: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by lolu2019: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
Guyman02:
Who can believe that Abba Kyari an ordinary Police man and senior tailor can displace BBNAIJA from the headlines. cheesy
london tailor
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by wisdomkid: 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bedtec:

Call your mum and sis, tell them say things don hard sha... say an 300 a night for ya sis, and since your mama don old, na 150 Naira per night. if she no gree, make she go find another customer.
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Bedtec: 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
wisdomkid:

Call your mum and sis, tell them say things don hard sha... say an 300 a night for ya sis, and since your mama don old, na 150 Naira per night. if she no gree, make she go find another customer.
Let me pretend I didn't see this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Lovelyn451(f): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
peacettw:
Only insecure men say this. If in doubt, ask Yousef
that guy doesnt look unsecured to me o
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Lastmankc(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
taiocol:
I come sell MArket o grin

Peace of mind.
20 X 26 inches archival Wall Frame available to hang in your home and living space.

Reserve price is #31,500.
Don't fail to hit me up for more information and other Beautiful fine Art photographs available for sale
31k?nawa for you ooo

Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by peacettw: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lovelyn451:
that guy doesnt look unsecured to me o

Oh he is quite good at projecting his alter ego but inwards, he is definitely not kosher.
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Michoco(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
@odewaleadesoye telegram link?
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by majorbravo: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
millionboi:
Na wa oooo
Lol. This gave me chills. Na virgin I go marry last last.
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Iwattly(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
Starseed:

Na only you be Op, na still u go FTC

YOU ARE WICKED

Nice observation grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by lebete3000: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/bbnaija-s6-i-dont-chase-women-they-come-to-me-says-whitemoney/

Though true but you'll unfortunately be left with left overs.

It's better you also chop your own and leave.

Never be left hanging with leftovers. Chop and pass.

That's how stars do!
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Musam6920(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Na money dey talk, bro i dey feel you.
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by EMMY76: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
This is the apha male some nairaland guys are looking for. grin
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by highoctane: 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
taiocol:
I come sell MArket o grin

Peace of mind.
20 X 26 inches archival Wall Frame available to hang in your home and living space.

Reserve price is #31,500.
Don't fail to hit me up for more information and other Beautiful fine Art photographs available for sale
Do you have abstracts?
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by edoairways: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
beyondPen:

Show me a woman that has not been bleeped like 10 times or more before marriage.
There are many out there, just say you only meet the wrong ones
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 03, 2021
BS; you chase women but want people not to think it's your priority and that you're the one getting chased. It's like how redpillers constantly talk about being alpha male but spend a majority of that time talking about women. At the end of the day, women, men and children are all overrated..... what's important and what a man should strive for is economic, social and political power.
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by beyondPen(m): 12:59am On Aug 03, 2021
edoairways:

There are many out there, just say you only meet the wrong ones

Ok let me reduce it to 3 times.
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by beyondPen(m): 1:01am On Aug 03, 2021
millionboi:
Na wa oooo

Ahahaha.
But its the truth.
As long as he no marry virgin.
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Adakintroy: 2:45am On Aug 03, 2021
They hate man /they hate woman but anything man or woman story they always trigger them.

It's like atheist the way they get trigger by God story.

To the left to the right negative or positive. Hatefully or lovingly. An interest is an interest.
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Fisher007: 6:41am On Aug 03, 2021
Hmm he was making sense until he said they will come back home to him after playing around with other men.

Now that is were he lost it. So he is the backup plan. The retirement plan. The option T - Z ( literally their last option).

He is the one who bags the prize ( lol). I mean used up, emotional baggage and trauma prize. The keeper of the abused (knowingly or unknowingly). The caterer of their souls. The uncle beta simps.

He feels that he can bond or create anything tangible or worthwhile with them. He doesn't understand the sexual marketplace or value. He doesn't even knows is value. He doesn't understand the age dynamics.

So after years of focusing on your mental, physical and financial well being. You wait for a used , manipulative and self-centered creature whole didn't build with you to then come to you.

At times, I just pity my own gender our mumu too much. No wonder eve could put Adam out of God's grace.

Well I wish all men luck in there pursuit of happiness. I come in peace.
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by rockybrown: 6:42am On Aug 03, 2021
Men too like to dey talk about women. Na joblessness dey cause am?

With the way the economy is going women suppose to dey marry men now... too many sissy boys around .. smh undecided
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Fisher007: 6:56am On Aug 03, 2021
Hmm
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Bmaster(m): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2021
Bedtec:
wrong assumptions.

You should have place your sisters in a category to make your analysis valid
Re: BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney by Bedtec: 8:21am On Aug 03, 2021
Bmaster:
wrong assumptions.

You should have place your sisters in a category to make your analysis valid
You're free to place them anywhere you deem fit sir, it's your assumption and it's welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret / BBNaija Season 5 Starts July 19th, 2020 / Academy Bans Will Smith From Oscars For 10 Years Over Chris Rock Slap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.