Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

EFCC Arrest: Saraki Being Harassed Over 2023 Presidential Ambition – Yakasai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrest: Saraki Being Harassed Over 2023 Presidential Ambition – Yakasai (11880 Views)

PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu / Timi Frank Exposes Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki / IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrest: Saraki Being Harassed Over 2023 Presidential Ambition – Yakasai by Sonnobax15(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
sad
Re: EFCC Arrest: Saraki Being Harassed Over 2023 Presidential Ambition – Yakasai by Jostoman: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Saraki will jump back into the APC ship when the chocking from EFCC becomes unbearable, I see him being welcomed back to APC like a bride on her way to her husband's home after their wedding, I see all his sins being forgiven.

This I have seen.
you better go and use your eyes drop because you dey see nonsense.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrest: Saraki Being Harassed Over 2023 Presidential Ambition – Yakasai by MYHUBBY: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ebije1:
Saraki is one of the most intelligent politicians we have in Nigeria... He's just too wise for the vegetable in the villa.

intelligent? have you been to kwara state?

Saraki, Tinubu, Gej, Buhari and other thieves ought to be in prison by now but because of many of stupid people we've in this country, they remained party elders, statesmen and hero of democrathieves
Re: EFCC Arrest: Saraki Being Harassed Over 2023 Presidential Ambition – Yakasai by Insectkiller: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Fake news!!!
Re: EFCC Arrest: Saraki Being Harassed Over 2023 Presidential Ambition – Yakasai by DamnNiggar: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wickedfact:

Were you not the one who did contribution and saved for 4 years before being able to save 200k?. Yet, you were asking for how to invest it.
I suggest you use the money to buy 2 Derica of commonsense and distribute it to members of your family. It is important that no member of your family is allowed to give birth to an idiot like you.

Coming from someone whose mouth oozes with smelly splits leaking out
Re: EFCC Arrest: Saraki Being Harassed Over 2023 Presidential Ambition – Yakasai by BritishAirways: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
Saraki can't be president.
Re: EFCC Arrest: Saraki Being Harassed Over 2023 Presidential Ambition – Yakasai by oweman: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
Yakasai should Stop this silly jokes
! Bukola can't win even his senatorial zone and that he knows very well or the oldman need to take a tour to kwara state ?
Re: EFCC Arrest: Saraki Being Harassed Over 2023 Presidential Ambition – Yakasai by Ebije1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
Oga no be fight. I wasn't referring to his performance in office, I was referring to how he played the political game when he was on seat but he was unfortunate not to have remained in that position
Wickedfact:

Kwara is a testimony of how intelligent Saraki is. You people just open mouth anyhow.

As for Buhari, anyone or anything put in the villa will perform better than Buhari.
Re: EFCC Arrest: Saraki Being Harassed Over 2023 Presidential Ambition – Yakasai by Ebije1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
I've never been to Kwara, but I love how he played politics when he was senate president.
MYHUBBY:

intelligent? have you been to kwara state?

Saraki, Tinubu, Gej, Buhari and other thieves ought to be in prison by now but because of many of stupid people we've in this country, they remained party elders, statesmen and hero of democrathieves
Re: EFCC Arrest: Saraki Being Harassed Over 2023 Presidential Ambition – Yakasai by tundess: 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Saraki enabled Buhari's emergence.
Likewise for Atiku.
Why are they trying to distance themselves from this shameful history.
Come to think of it, who will go on the street to die to protect a vote for Atiku or Saraki ? cheesy
They are so easy to tarnish bc their records have been exposed for all to see, esp Saraki. His acolytes will say he fought Buhari's autocratic cabal. Yes he did, only to save his own skin, not for Nigeria.
Let them tell the rank and file of PDP party members their reasons for undermining their party in 2014 that allowed Buhari to win in 2015 before they hide behind "opposition is being persecuted".
The opposition has no hope unless it jettisons these baggages into the waste bin of history.
Re: EFCC Arrest: Saraki Being Harassed Over 2023 Presidential Ambition – Yakasai by Chuksmonika(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
2023 Godwilling will be an interesting year, that is the year the future of this Nation will be defined.

Yoruba wants Aso rock, Igbos want Aso rock, Fulani has sworn to keep it as their birth right.

The game will be interesting...
Re: EFCC Arrest: Saraki Being Harassed Over 2023 Presidential Ambition – Yakasai by uthlaw: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
DamnNiggar:
grin

Efcc should Arrest thief Tinubu aka Tinubu

With immediate effect
Tinubu did not rule anybody father's Father state or country,Lagos State is not Nigeria....go arrest jonathief over 30trillion embezzlement and his wife,go after the like of obasanjo and your ex- president or your state governor's....tinubu own no business with you!
Re: EFCC Arrest: Saraki Being Harassed Over 2023 Presidential Ambition – Yakasai by Boyooosa(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Person come out say na him go there on his 'volition', yankari dey here dey talk about arrest and 2023 election. How
Re: EFCC Arrest: Saraki Being Harassed Over 2023 Presidential Ambition – Yakasai by oloshun(m): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
FatimaAbubakar:
Buhari and his stupid cabal members are a big disgrace to we northerners! They keep embarrassing us in the north. Buhari is a colossal failure and a bunch of mistake
He will surely get his reward from Allah

Are you sure you grew up in the north? Because your perspective is different and making think there are still people of intelligence up north. Honestly, no insult , just observation.
Re: EFCC Arrest: Saraki Being Harassed Over 2023 Presidential Ambition – Yakasai by ismodiwa(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Idiot
He wasn't arrested
Besides he stands no chance in 2023
Re: EFCC Arrest: Saraki Being Harassed Over 2023 Presidential Ambition – Yakasai by spiralwedge(m): 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Saraki will jump back into the APC ship when the chocking from EFCC becomes unbearable, I see him being welcomed back to APC like a bride on her way to her husband's home after their wedding, I see all his sins being forgiven.

This I have seen.

How is this possible? He can't join APC except from his grassroots. The truth is that, in Kwara State, he has lost it. He can't join APC there.

Recently, he comes to Kwara once in a while and whenever he does, he rents a crowd and try to shame the sitting governor who eradicated age-long fatherism in the state.

The last time he came was during sallah, and it is unbelievable that ₦10k was paid to each of the person in the crowd he rented. This is a verified information.

Question is, where does such a politician with no company, industry or business get such money from?

In a normal country, this dude should be cooling off in a jail.
Re: EFCC Arrest: Saraki Being Harassed Over 2023 Presidential Ambition – Yakasai by spiralwedge(m): 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ebije1:
Oga no be fight. I wasn't referring to his performance in office, I was referring to how he played the political game when he was on seat but he was unfortunate not to have remained in that position

How did it play it? By dribbling himself yo nonentity? Is that how politics is played?
Saraki has nothing to offer to anyone, not even his state or ward. He is in the category of Atiku and even worse. He is the embodiment of corruption.
At least Atiku invests, this one doesn't. He has no businesses, companies etc. The one his father established, he was the one who embezzled it and ran it down. Go and ask JJ Okocha about it.
Please let this guy be forever forgotten. He and whoever associates with him are no good. Utterly useless
Re: EFCC Arrest: Saraki Being Harassed Over 2023 Presidential Ambition – Yakasai by TolaniLuv: 2:45am On Aug 03, 2021
Wetin concern ehen ambition with EFCC
Re: EFCC Arrest: Saraki Being Harassed Over 2023 Presidential Ambition – Yakasai by Simbrixton(m): 2:46am On Aug 03, 2021
No more fulani as president

(1) (2) (Reply)

CNN Ridicules Governor Sylva / Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition / Aregbesola: No shortage of Passport Booklets, Apply Months Ahead Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.