Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) (63391 Views)

29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo / Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Ezehillary(m): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
No terrorist deserves a Second Chance.
from today you will start to eat grasses
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by BrickDevo: 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
SimplyFacts:

You all make it difficult to blame govt or Police for their misconducts. Why do you like to refute the truth always? You never accept blames & are very quick to dissociate yourselves from UGM/ESN. Yet, your kind would do anything to make the public believe that Abba Kyari is a criminal. Playing victims always! undecided

I'm almost fed up living amidst all of you. From the govt down to the commoners,,, no difference!
mumu man
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
The guy sitting in front of yellow weed box is electrician.

He also has a bar and he is not an Ipob or ESN.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by CodeTemplar: 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
I thought Ipob was a terrorist org and they birthed ESN while FG had asked for media to stop glamorizing terrorists which by association with IPOB, ESN is.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by everythinggirly(f): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hmm
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
Stop smoking owerri weed

stanluiz:
Beautiful!! " Operation flush out Ipob terrorists from South East ".
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by eplanning: 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

I applauded them when they chased Fulani herdsmen away and tried protecting farm lands but when they lost the plot was when Kanu directed them to attack police and millitary checkpoints in the east, saying that there shouldn't be any military or police presence in the east..

He said there shouldn't be checkpoint. Did you hear him direct ESN to attack? He has said over and over he doesn't know who the UGM are. And is that why police should catch innocent people in the street or in their homes and tag them ESN.

You think if they manage to meet the real ESN, they will take pictures of them and will not kill them at once? Please reason... this is Nigeria police.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
FakeUnity:
Nigerian police and their lies. We all are aware of how they capture innocent people and tag them criminals.
Just like they did with Evans?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Kingfragz: 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Awon 6 packs gang grin
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by chrisvic007: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Monogamy:

grin

When the story doesn't suit their narration, then it must be lie.

grin

You dey mind dem? Meanwhile, they would tell a lie repeatedly to the extent that even, educated but undiscerning minds would believe them.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
eplanning:

He said there shouldn't be checkpoint. Did you hear him direct ESN to attack? He has said over and over he doesn't know who the UGM are. And is that why police should catch innocent people in the street or in their homes and tag them ESN.

You think if they manage to meet the real ESN, they will take pictures of them and will not kill them at once? Please reason... this is Nigeria police.

I listened to his broadcast when he said that there should be no checkpoints and security presence in the east..

I also listened to him declaring that the Gov of Abia and Rivers State should be caught and their heads severed, dude even placed a bounty on their heads.it is only a madman that would declare a democratically elected Governors wanted and place bounty on their heads.. I listened to him say all this..

See, I don't side the FG.. and would never do so, neither would I side Kanu cos his approach to the Good coursr of Biafra is a Sham.. he Lacks the mental capacity and persona to lead such a just course..

How can someone be in the comfort of his room in far away London and instigating the youths to confront security apparatus in Africa that has a ruthless and bad human right records.. that is sending them to indirectly commit suicide..

Nwanne, Rapu Okwu.. many IPOB members are still languishing in prison since the protest that happened when he was jailed the first time and most of them has been abandoned there to their fate.. go to Aba and Afara prison..

Make I stop here for now..

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by tahiwopreety(f): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Notasyouthink: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Topzee109:

If it's not in their favor, then it's lie. God punish u all
God is already punishing you for supporting the parade and killing of the innocent.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Lawchuks: 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
It's a pity the youths can't think anymore!
It's all about hatred.
Have you asked yourself why the said ESN would remain in their hideout (the said hotel) when one of them was captured.
I just sincerely hope these are not innocent youths going about their businesses that they arrested and posted on social media.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by ALFAD(m): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
cool
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by charixel: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
RuddyFusion:
So these are the so called ESN members? Make Una continue....

This APC gunmnt can lie for Africa
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Allwell96: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
Why disclose the little boy's identity? Now U've succeeded in putting him and his family members in danger.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Ballwick(m): 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
Why mention the boy's name and address ,I pity the guy he's a Gonner .Even the popo sef no get sense say Dem suppose protect em identity
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Quaddafi29: 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Very funny tales by the moonlight. Believe this and you will believe anything. I am sure the hotel owner has a problem with a rich man and for the so called 15 year old boy without a picture, I know he doesn't exist.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Gambit23: 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
COFFINSELLER:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/15-year-old-boy-exposes-hotel-where-suspected-esn-members-allegedly-plan-attacks-on-imo-communities/

Trashy lies.

Every young man in eastern Nigeria are now ESN & they always claim that a 15 or 17 year old boy was arrested and he gave them information to arrest ESN/IPOB
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by MemoriesAndMe: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
FakeUnity:
Nigerian police and their lies. We all are aware of how they capture innocent people and tag them criminals.

'The nigerian police is a criminal organization'~ Judge Grammond of the Canadian Judiciary.
Very true. They have done this so many times that no one believes them anymore.

I feel sorry for the innocent 15 year old they purposely shared his name. Whats the purpose of doing that if not to put the boys life at risk? Very backward approach, always parading innocent people and this time, putting a bounty on an innocent 15 year old and his family. They wouldn't have mentioned his name if the poor boy was from the North - ofcourse that breed must be protected at all cost. They won't mind if this lad is killed as that's an achievement for them anyways.

Let the police start to wear body cams and let the world see when and how these individuals are arrested. Isnt it same police that purposely remove CCTV recordings of their actions to leave no evidence of their acts?

We won't be surprised if they were picked up from their respective businesses or homes and same guns used to parade previous "suspect" placed in front of them again, like they did many others.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by blackmaine: 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Karma on police will not stop because their atrocities are much, the blood of the innocent are chasing them one after the other if you're a police man and you're still going around molesting people..You shall surely die, if your brother or sister is a police man and you don't advice him or her to change his or her ways you shall surely die, if you sow good you shall rip the best but if you sow bad, you shall rip the worst
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by chinedumoooo: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
What is the essence of name calling?
The police and the reporter are complete unprofessional.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by TitsforTat(m): 12:05am On Aug 03, 2021
Since it's Imo state I don't believe the credibility of this report, I'm not taking sides either... What that degenerate of a governor can do is unthinkable. Spits.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by chinedumoooo: 12:07am On Aug 03, 2021
Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by TitsforTat(m): 12:09am On Aug 03, 2021
Shay na when policing is flawed in this country, these guys may be innocent to say the least.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by TitsforTat(m): 12:12am On Aug 03, 2021
chinedumoooo:
Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist.
him bleep big time sad
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by rugged7(m): 12:15am On Aug 03, 2021
LIES!
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Ashirioluwa: 12:21am On Aug 03, 2021
Naming the informant now put his life in danger
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Fourwinds: 12:24am On Aug 03, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
No terrorist deserves a Second Chance.

No criminal deserve a second chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) / Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward / James Ibori And Bola Tinubu In 2005 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.