Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) (63406 Views)

29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo / Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by vicfajeze: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2021
eplanning:

That's because the story is fake. They know there will be no response from ESN. It's also to entertain those of you that believe everything you read on the news.

Till you see your own brother you sent to the market on television. That's if you're not Aboki. Oloriburuku.
so you in league with them?Danburuba sege
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 7:47am On Aug 03, 2021
COFFINSELLER:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/15-year-old-boy-exposes-hotel-where-suspected-esn-members-allegedly-plan-attacks-on-imo-communities/
A very foolish and idiotic police y disclose the identity of the boy, putting him and his family at risks
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Chuksmemgbe: 7:57am On Aug 03, 2021
These are all lies, lies and lies. The Nigerian state is a lying machine
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Chuksmemgbe: 7:59am On Aug 03, 2021
[quote author=Okhuadams post=104373754] A very foolish and idiotic police y disclose the identity of the boy, putting him and his family at risks [/quote everything they stated here is a lie I don't know why police would lie like this
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by monex(m): 8:06am On Aug 03, 2021
Coconuthead126:
Every kidnapper in the East is now ESN
Every armed robber is now ESN
Every regular hoodlum is now ESN
So no other criminal groups exist in the SE anymore?

every northern criminal is now fulani herdsman
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by odomanis: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2021
RuddyFusion:
So these are the so called ESN members? Make Una continue....

See the guns sef ! Lol !
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by after4: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2021
no, you should tell me as you were soo sure it was ESN, Udele (vulture)

udele1:

NO. You that was inside the prison when they opened it, tell us who opened it.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by kayodecole2020: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2021
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2021
BrickDevo:
mumu man

I know I won't be a mumu man when I hail KANU in my next post. Selfish man!
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Topzee109: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2021
Notasyouthink:
God is already punishing you for supporting the parade and killing of the innocent.
How to know they are innocent, hypocrite
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by ylaa(f): 11:53am On Aug 03, 2021
I am waiting for the day I will see buhari's brothers arrested and paraded like this. All this one doesn't make sense to me. Arrest herdsmen, bokoharam, bandit etc and I'll clap for you.

quote author=COFFINSELLER post=104359226]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/15-year-old-boy-exposes-hotel-where-suspected-esn-members-allegedly-plan-attacks-on-imo-communities/[/quote]
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by RuddyFusion(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
vicfajeze:
finish them all,i dont the reason behind thier been paraded.They are idiots not fit to stay with humans.When will the dou of Kanu and Igboho be annihilated?They are disturbing us
start from yourself...
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Luu40: 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Savages. Many people are there working hard to earn a living, yours is to kill your kinsmen and bring chaos into your communities all in the name of agitation.

It's a pity. Igbos you have alot to do in order to bring your house in order.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by All4good: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Those who commit heinous crimes and those who sit back minding their business while such evil is perpetuated on the land will both pay with their bloods. It starts with you running from imam to pastor and to native Doctor seeking solution to unending problems and affliction.
Refrain from Evil, they will not hear.
The blood of the innocent will demand justice.

Even common armed robbers will not use their last base knowing that one of them didn't make it back from their last operation, then it is ESN you want us to believe will do such. The same allegations were being reported about SARs and we thought it was a joke. The commission of enquiry is still on and more atrocities are piling yet again. Which direction Nigeria <<<===

Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Jaysnowkid: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Someone gave you guys a credible Intel of this magnitude and you ended up giving out his identity thus endangering his life.
Abeg which day una go get sense?
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
eplanning:
[size=8pt][/size]

This is freedom fighting. And its not strange for people to be sent to jail.

The bounty he put on Wike was in response to the one Wike put on IPOB members. And was it legal for Wike to do so? Was it legal for the FG to declare a peaceful group as terrorists? Was it legal for Wike and the army to slaughter Igbos in Oyigbo? Are they not mad?

And please don't use this annoying English of yours to pretend to support the Biafra struggle which you obviously are against. Yes, I said so... I know a one Nigerianist when I meet one.

Put your focus on your goverment that has institutionalized land grabbing and terrorism as their main strategy and mandate and stop attacking those who are already being victimized for holding a different opinion. When your loved ones and family members are killed on their farms or just for carrying flags, then come back and preach about the right method for freedom fighting.

Well I thought you were been civil and mature in your post before.. but I can see the petty careless insultive tendencies you are trying to exhibit which is a stock in trade for ipob members..

It is only a fool that goes to a battle that he knows even before it starts that he would loose..
Ipob doesn't have what it takes to engage the govt, take it or leave it.. and any attempt by them to do so would only end in colossal loss for them.. that is the bitter truth..

You can choose to be civil in your next response or be vulgar.. but be rest assured that I am ready to engage you in every manner you present your point..

Modified: I support BIAFRA but would never support KANU and His IPOB goons.. know the difference ..
Biafra has existed before he was born and would also remain after him either in reality or in our hearts.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Tomorrow IPOB Terrorists will go and kill his parents.

Policing in Nigeria is out of this world
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Gfskw: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
Jesus
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Notasyouthink: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
Topzee109:

How to know they are innocent, hypocrite
How do you know they are not innocent??

Hypocrite!
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Topzee109: 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Notasyouthink:
How do you know they are not innocent??

Hypocrite!
I guess because they are not North or herdsmen, then they are innocent, i repeat God will punish u all.

When it's about North, you don't think well or do insight analysis, but when it's about your brothers, you start bringing nonsense talks and saying you don't trust the police

Bloody Hypocrites
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Ovamboland(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
skyler11:
Not a single truth recorded in the entirety of this fake report.

The blood of this innocent boy and others are on the head of Hopeless Uzodinjo and his fellow conspirators.

He went to join ESN and pretended to be missing
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Ovamboland(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Zoo deceiving themselves.

We have seen videos and picture of ESN,their uniform and the weapons they use.

Below is a tip...

Why have we never heard of a clash between ESN and unknown gunmen? Are unknown gunmen not supposed to be a threat to peace in the SE? Why is IPOB not fighting them
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
No terrorist deserves a Second Chance.

Prophet Mohammed was a pioneer
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by eplanning: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Well I thought you were been civil and mature in your post before.. but I can see the petty careless insultive tendencies you are trying to exhibit which is a stock in trade for ipob members..

It is only a fool that goes to a battle that he knows even before it starts that he would loose..
Ipob doesn't have what it takes to engage the govt, take it or leave it.. and any attempt by them to do so would only end in colossal loss for them.. that is the bitter truth..

You can choose to be civil in your next response or be vulgar.. but be rest assured that I am ready to engage you in every manner you present your point..

Modified: I support BIAFRA but would never support KANU and His IPOB goons.. know the difference ..
Biafra has existed before he was born and would also remain after him either in reality or in our hearts.

MNK and his IPOB are the nemesis of you One Nigerianists because you know it's only they that can hold the government for blocos until they get what they want. The heat is already on them and their evil caliphate.

If you like speak English and write papers from now till eternity, Fulani cows will never listen. Even diplomatically now, MNK and his IPOB have already made giant strides which impact is already being felt by the FGN. They have already filed a case against the US government for their sale of fighter jets to FGN that will be used to kill their people. Same petition will also get to the UN.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
eplanning:

MNK and his IPOB are the nemesis of you One Nigerianists because you know it's only they that can hold the government for blocos until they get what they want. The heat is already on them and their evil caliphate.

If you like speak English and write papers from now till eternity, Fulani cows will never listen. Even diplomatically now, MNK and his IPOB have already made giant strides which impact is already being felt by the FGN. They have already filed a case against the US government for their sale of fighter jets to FGN that will be used to kill their people. Same petition will also get to the UN.

Nemesis of who ??
Dude.. he doesn't stop my daily bread..

Guess who is eating watery beans now in detention?? Your hero..
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by eplanning: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Nemesis of who ??
Dude.. he doesn't stop my daily bread..

Guess who is eating watery beans now in detention?? Your hero..

Trust me, it's not watery beans he's eating. He's being treated with care for the benefit of everyone in your beloved Nigeria.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
eplanning:

Trust me, it's not watery beans he's eating. He's being treated with care for the benefit of every in your beloved Nigeria.

Agreed...

So why are you people Wailing that he should be released ??
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by eplanning: 8:13am On Aug 05, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Agreed...

So why are you people Wailing that he should be released ??

So that he can continue to torment those of you who hate the truth.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
eplanning:

So that he can continue to torment those of you who hate the truth.

He won't be released thou.
It is our turn to torment him now...
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by eplanning: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

He won't be released thou.
It is our turn to torment him now...

It's not in your power. The Most High allowed that to happen, and it will turn out for the good of His people. Babylon shall fall.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2021
eplanning:

It's not in your power. The Most High allowed that to happen, and it will turn out for the good of His people. Babylon shall fall.

I laugh at your illusions and fantasies..

In the long run both Kanu and his supporters would become more frustrated..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) / Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) / Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.