Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) (63389 Views)

29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo / Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Fourwinds: 12:26am On Aug 03, 2021
chinedumoooo:
Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist.

El'Rufai and Buhari are terrorists
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Zooposki(f): 12:49am On Aug 03, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
No terrorist deserves a Second Chance.

What of Boko Haram that were rehabilitated and released?
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by officialfoodie: 1:04am On Aug 03, 2021
If this govt could tell barefaced lies about EndSARS and pay hoodlums to disrupt peaceful protests, there is no low they can't stoop to. These are not ESN members. They just catch innocent people and parade them, frame them up with arms and all sorts to make it believable. If the govt could lead hoodlums to burn police stations during EndSARS protests, they can do anything and frame innocent people. Believe the frustrate, uniform wearing morons called security agents at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by aniomadei1975: 1:11am On Aug 03, 2021
skyler11:
Not a single truth recorded in the entirety of this fake report.

The blood of this innocent boy and others are on the head of Hopeless Uzodinjo and his fellow conspirators.

That he went to buy medicine does not make him innocent.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Judybash93(m): 1:17am On Aug 03, 2021
You have killed the boy
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by ginggerxy: 1:28am On Aug 03, 2021
stanluiz:
Security agencies should protect that boy and his parents.

Igbos should work with security forces to fish out ipob terrorists from their hiding place. Give security forces Intel to root them out.

go and fishout bandits in the north ,we don't have issues with ESN in the east
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by focus7: 2:25am On Aug 03, 2021
I want to believe that was the same hotel reported to be razed down yesterday.

When people engaged in the act of foolishness against the government they should sure expect the consequence.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Jonovo98: 2:26am On Aug 03, 2021
See people way never chop belle full
Them dey tag esn
Police and nonsense job nah 5and6
To shoot gun �no be here ohh
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by bluefilm: 3:11am On Aug 03, 2021
What's that thing inside the Yellow container that looks like Weed?

Is it Weed? tongue
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by showafrica(m): 3:16am On Aug 03, 2021
RuddyFusion:
So these are the so called ESN members? Make Una continue....

I tell you, when i see reports like this i keep wondering if na primary school boy dey write all this on top ESN and ipob matters.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by 2023NaijaVoter: 3:26am On Aug 03, 2021
story story .... donations have stopped since the film star got docked so the hotel owner/management probably did what he had to do to get these ppl out for unpaid bills. even the film star's wife in London is now feeling the financial pinch.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Joetttimua1811(m): 4:58am On Aug 03, 2021
This corn tree sef, person no go wake hear better thing everyday
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by vicfajeze: 5:15am On Aug 03, 2021
RuddyFusion:
So these are the so called ESN members? Make Una continue....
finish them all,i dont the reason behind thier been paraded.They are idiots not fit to stay with humans.When will the dou of Kanu and Igboho be annihilated?They are disturbing us
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 5:25am On Aug 03, 2021
skyler11:

The blood of this innocent boy and others are on the head of Hopeless Uzodinjo and his fellow conspirators.
Did he lodge in the hotel ni, they kidnap him, went to greet a friend or police just saw him on the road during routine raid and decided to add him to the accused guys?
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by sirwhyteB(m): 5:27am On Aug 03, 2021
Stop disgracing innocent people that doesn't know anything about the said crime.

Be guided and do your job excellently.

If you abuse an innocent citizens today tommorow they will come for you.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by fred04(m): 5:31am On Aug 03, 2021
The ESN I see doesn't operate with those types of gun
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by anataala: 5:37am On Aug 03, 2021
Are you part of the innocent people
FakeUnity:
Nigerian police and their lies. We all are aware of how they capture innocent people and tag them criminals.

'The nigerian police is a criminal organization'~ Judge Grammond of the Canadian Judiciary.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Bobby001: 5:52am On Aug 03, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Tomorrow IPOB Terrorists will go and kill his parents.

I thought it's suppose to be anonymity but the police mention his full name n where he is from, they next thing u hear is police is ur friend, when u see something say something, but they put the lives of innocent Nigerian in danger. Nonsense
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 5:56am On Aug 03, 2021
skyler11:

Why are these people arresting innocent people in the name of ESN, it’s not the 1st time, they called it mop up arrest bt how do we know more innocent people without anyone to fight for them aren’t being locked up till now in the name of mop up arrest?

Thank God they are displayed atleast people can’t track these arrests for missing people.

It’s also funny they are not doing same thing up north for Fulani bandits who ate getting worse and attacking police stations and kidnapping.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:03am On Aug 03, 2021
Why mention the dude's name?

Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by Jeff4jerry(m): 6:17am On Aug 03, 2021
Why should the NPF mentioned the 15yrs old boy name, this boy & his family's are already put in danger.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by SpearofGod(m): 6:44am On Aug 03, 2021
The police disclosing the boys identity is a calculated attempt at creating chaos and division in the southeast.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by eplanning: 7:20am On Aug 03, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

I listened to his broadcast when he said that there should be no checkpoints and security presence in the east..

I also listened to him declaring that the Gov of Abia and Rivers State should be caught and their heads severed, dude even placed a bounty on their heads.it is only a madman that would declare a democratically elected Governors wanted and place bounty on their heads.. I listened to him say all this..

See, I don't side the FG.. and would never do so, neither would I side Kanu cos his approach to the Good coursr of Biafra is a Sham.. he Lacks the mental capacity and persona to lead such a just course..

How can someone be in the comfort of his room in far away London and instigating the youths to confront security apparatus in Africa that has a ruthless and bad human right records.. that is sending them to indirectly commit suicide..

Nwanne, Rapu Okwu.. many IPOB members are still languishing in prison since the protest that happened when he was jailed the first time and most of them has been abandoned there to their fate.. go to Aba and Afara prison..

Make I stop here for now..

This is freedom fighting. And its not strange for people to be sent to jail.

The bounty he put on Wike was in response to the one Wike put on IPOB members. And was it legal for Wike to do so? Was it legal for the FG to declare a peaceful group as terrorists? Was it legal for Wike and the army to slaughter Igbos in Oyigbo? Are they not mad?

And please don't use this annoying English of yours to pretend to support the Biafra struggle which you obviously are against. Yes, I said so... I know a one Nigerianist when I meet one.

Put your focus on your goverment that has institutionalized land grabbing and terrorism as their main strategy and mandate and stop attacking those who are already being victimized for holding a different opinion. When your loved ones and family members are killed on their farms or just for carrying flags, then come back and preach about the right method for freedom fighting.
Re: Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) by eplanning: 7:36am On Aug 03, 2021
Jeff4jerry:
Why should the NPF mentioned the 15yrs old boy name, this boy & his family's are already put in danger.

Bobby001:

I thought it's suppose to be anonymity but the police mention his full name n where he is from, they next thing u hear is police is ur friend, when u see something say something, but they put the lives of innocent Nigerian in danger. Nonsense
That's because the story is fake. They know there will be no response from ESN who are not even in the streets but in the bushes. It's also to entertain those of you that believe everything you read on the news.
vicfajeze:
finish them all,i dont the reason behind thier been paraded.They are idiots not fit to stay with humans.
Till you see your own brother you sent to the market on television. That's if you're not Aboki. Oloriburuku.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) / Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward / My Shocking Experience At Warri Passport Office (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.