Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari (61473 Views)

Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) / Kyari rejects prison food, inmates excited by Ex-IRT boss presence / IG of Police Sacks Abba Kyari As IRT Boss, Replaced With Tunji Disu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by papermill: 1:17am On Aug 03, 2021
Where is he from?
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by moriss33(m): 1:19am On Aug 03, 2021
See tears...see Painment...see frustration
Almaigaa:
Congrats to him. But I urge him to deem his search light on IPOB TERRORIST and their SYMPATHISERS.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by moriss33(m): 1:24am On Aug 03, 2021
Nobody has time to go through your posts... e no dey pay.
You sef look ursef 4 mirror u are guilty of same thing...awon defender of the tribes
LegalWolf:

I actually don't see things through tribal and religious lenses. My comment is directed at those who see everyone as evil, except themselves. Those who hate Northerners like myself for inexplicable reasons. Those who just spew hatred and bitterness on other Nigerians.

Please go through my posts (if you have the time) and see me defending other ethnic groups (Igbos and Minorities) against other Nigerians.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by moriss33(m): 1:25am On Aug 03, 2021
U wan kill am with grammar??
U no go leave the hypocrite & child of hate to keep on hating.
Agboriotejoye:

You tried to sound smart. It's obvious you really tried.

But even you must be capable of self-sedation to understand simple grammatical construction.

You have spent the better part of six years blaming PDP and Jonathan for Nigeria's corruption but forgot to inform us when you received the Epiphany that even you and your paymasters are as stunningly corrupt like Jonathan if not more.

You should be capable of shame along the line at least instead of attempting sanctimonious braggadocio
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 03, 2021
They are the same with or without potbelly.
iHart:
I want to see his full picture. This one looks like someome that has pot belly oh. Will that one allow him pursue criminals?
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by blaqoracle: 2:22am On Aug 03, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Stop recycling garbage!
Nigeria is overdue for restructuring!!
Community Police!!!
Most people will never have opportunity in this country because the country will only benefit few people like yusuf buhari
wait until you get biafran.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:08am On Aug 03, 2021
I know this officer he broker one case where a medical dr who trained in Germany, came to nigeria, join internet fraud, and kill one wealthy igbo guy.
This officer lead a team dat unravel de despicable act.
He's an intelligent officer and more matured.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Almaigaa: 5:36am On Aug 03, 2021
moriss33:
See tears...see Painment...see frustration

Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Poleski: 6:09am On Aug 03, 2021
Another corrupt police officer! No police officer in this zoo called, Nigeria, would claim he or she has not collected bribe or been involved in some corrupt activities!
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Kaiser20: 7:14am On Aug 03, 2021
Poleski:
Another corrupt police officer! No police officer in this zoo called, Nigeria, would claim he or she has not collected bribe or been involved in some corrupt activities!
No be you people day corrupt them.
How would you expect a police not to collect bribe in a country where
IGBOS , YORUBAS HAUSA/Fulani. make up the majority.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by seunmsg(m): 7:41am On Aug 03, 2021
He performed excellently well as Lagos state RRS commander. However, he may be too old for this role. I wish him the best.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Lazenby007(m): 7:46am On Aug 03, 2021
Another thief! Nigerian police are very useless, all of them.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Biafraaa: 7:56am On Aug 03, 2021
Hmm this man face that looks like another tailor. if you don't get your hands dirty you won't last long in that office. it started from Aso Rock... cut the head the tail will be harmless cool cool
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-full-profile-of-new-irt-boss-tunji-disu-as-igp-removes-abba-kyari/
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by solofresh(m): 8:12am On Aug 03, 2021
PointZerom:
grin
@ HushKyari fashion center,
WE CUT YOUR CLOTH ACCORDING TO YOUR BRIBE.
This got me ; D

Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by kayodecole2020: 10:04am On Aug 03, 2021
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Almaigaa: 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
moriss33:
Thunder fire u too

Seun, OAM4J, lalasticlala, mynd44.
Rule 2
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by galaxy2020(m): 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
This one na old manooo! How him wan take pull action?
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by NGpatriot: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

You tried to sound smart. It's obvious you really tried.

But even you must be capable of self-sedation to understand simple grammatical construction.

You have spent the better part of six years blaming PDP and Jonathan for Nigeria's corruption but forgot to inform us when you received the Epiphany that even you and your paymasters are as stunningly corrupt like Jonathan if not more.

You should be capable of shame along the line at least instead of attempting sanctimonious braggadocio
[/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent can't read and comprehend ipob nonsense.

I was actually expecting you to show us where anything was asserted that useless, incompetent stealing is not corruption Jona was the only corrupt Nigerian, but I was expecting too much from another vacuous ipob.

Why is it so hard for some of you Igbos to shut up sometimes if you can not make sense.

Mentally corrupt ipob..
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Uchek(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
And who are the children of hate and perdición?

LegalWolf:
It’s quite surprising that the children of hate and perdition are not shouting that a southerner replaced a Northerner. This time, it favors them.

We have a problem in this country and everyone of us is a part
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by olawalepopoola: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bi tenikan ko ba je, tenikan ko le da. If someone's life is not ruined, another's life may not be blessed.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent can't read and comprehend ipob nonsense.

I was actually expecting you to show us where anything was asserted that useless, incompetent stealing is not corruption Jona was the only corrupt Nigerian, but I was expecting too much from another vacuous ipob.

Why is it so hard for some of you Igbos to shut up sometimes if you can not make sense.

Mentally corrupt ipob..

Mtcheew. Senseless rants filled with IPOB as usual.

Only God knows how dumb you would have sounded if IPOB did not exist.

I was actually hoping you will grow some brain cells and own up to your hypocrisy but I thought too highly of you.

Now that your have realised you are a looter and not a patriot as you claim, you can kindly go eat your shame
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Jacob5482: 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
Come let me boost and sell active Instagram accounts to you at affordable and juicy prices�
WhatsApp: +2349155267495
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Poleski: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kaiser20:

No be you people day corrupt them.
How would you expect a police not to collect bribe in a country where
IGBOS , YORUBAS HAUSA/Fulani. make up the majority.

How is the make up of the majority by three ethnic groups, the cause of corruption? You absolutely made no sense!

The main cause of corruption in Nigeria is bad leadership. We have illiterates, criminals and incompetent individuals in leadership positions.

Our Constitution has a lot of loopholes that make prosecution of corrupt people almost impossible!
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by AlphaTaikun: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Injured At PDP Primaries In Kogi As Gunmen Storm Venue (Photos) / APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) / Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.