Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari (61463 Views)

Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) / Kyari rejects prison food, inmates excited by Ex-IRT boss presence / IG of Police Sacks Abba Kyari As IRT Boss, Replaced With Tunji Disu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by BabaO2: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
He can't swear he has never taken bribe before.

2 Likes

Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Korrection(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
LESSON 1.
YOU CAN BE ABANDONED WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN.... STAND WITH YOUR OWN EVEN IN TIMES OF TURBULENCE...... this government doesn’t give a shit about your goodness or badness.

1 Like

Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by angrykids(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Someone misfortune is another person's elevation may our case not be similar to that of Abba kyari

2 Likes

Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by malali: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Almaigaa: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Congrats to him. But I urge him to deem his search light on IPOB TERRORIST and their SYMPATHISERS.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Macsjebs:
These allegations reminds me of that old drama - 'just a little sin'. Imagine after all achievements, awards, accolades and one, just one 'flop' erased everything

Hmmm, deep words.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by aremuforlife(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tafa Balogun was brought down, Ribadu was brought down, magu was brought down, now ABBA has been brought down, who is next?

3 Likes

Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by ignis: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
iHart:
I want to see his full picture. This one looks like someome that has pot belly oh. Will that one allow him pursue criminals?

My exact question.

1 Like

Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by olusola2bello: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
So happy for Tunji. He was the head of Lagos RRS and was a fine gentleman and officer. Always motivating his guys to assist the public. Under him the RRS was very professional until they brought in the current thug. I really hope he can replicate his success as RRS commander in his new role as head of IRT.

6 Likes

Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by able20(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Officer Tunji please please just avoid the so called Nigeria celebrity millionaires and Billionaires, don't attend their parties and not fall for their social media flaunting.
Most Nigerian social media celebrity millionaires have one hidden illegal source of income behind the camera.

4 Likes

Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Insectkiller: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tunji Disu, d former Nigeria goal keeper

angry grin grin grin
Oboy, nah cruise we dey oo.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by BruncleZuma: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
They are all the same characters...Abba Kyari's men were all in their boss's shenanigans. Yet they are still actively part of the IRT and the Nigerian Police Force.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by FreeIgboho: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tony3245:
Quite commendable at least to save their head off the shame that has been bestowed upon them by the new fashion police designer..kayarii��.

Check my signature for quality write ups Malali (project, assignments, research works, ..etc)

Commendable my ass, this is just another obioma not yet caught. All Nigerian police men are tailors, not just Abba Kyari.

Malali was a 19th-century young woman who inspired Afghan troops and led them to victory during the war with the British, and Father tells Malali's story often to inspire his daughters to be brave and take on challenges.

Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by discusant: 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Stop recycling garbage!
Nigeria is overdue for restructuring!!
Community Police!!!
Most people will never have opportunity in this country because the country will only benefit few people like yusuf buhari
Oh yes, it's restructure politically before 2023 - or die for Nigeria.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by venabili: 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
Oga Disuuuuuu.

Great man. Under him, the RRS Lagos was a highly professional police force. Wish he can replicate the feat again.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by CasNova: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Congrats Mr Disu. Wishing you the best of tenure.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by G450: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Abokeys in the not any take on this?? Or will should go ahead
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Wickedfact: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
olusola2bello:
So happy for Tunji. He was the head of Lagos RRS and was a fine gentleman and officer. Always motivating his guys to assist the public. Under him the RRS was very professional until they brought in the current thug. I really hope he can replicate his success as RRS commander in his new role as head of IRT.

Wetin Egbe do you na? grin grin
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by kokomilala(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
I hope he breathes fresh air into the stale-aired room of the police force. As for, Kyari, the so called super cop, who hitherto had headed the intelligence unit, how could he not sense that he was being tailed ?
How could he be so reckless financially?And how could he not sense that Hushpuppi was asking him to dig his own grave when he asked him for favours and rewarded him? For the life of me, how could he not know that the FBI, CIA, MI5, MI6, Scotland Yard and other intel agencies would dig up these things?Finally, how could Kyari be ensconced in the deceptive comforts of an international thief -Hushpuppi-without the world unravelling it?
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
LAUSUG15:

You must be old enough to be my grandpa...if you can recollect "just a little sin dram"
Lol, I be small boy o, we watch the cassette when we were kids grin, not really long, just 1990s, same period Mike Bamiloye shot into limelight with other interesting dramas
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by blackmantis: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
MrCGPA:
I Hope You will not do Abba Kyari's style. Nigeria Police is Saturated with Calibres of Criminals. You hardly see a trustworthy Nigerian Police Officer!

The rot in the system is unimaginable. You will go to the station to report a burglary incident at your house and you would be asked to pay money for investigation.

1 Like

Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by studentofTruth: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-full-profile-of-new-irt-boss-tunji-disu-as-igp-removes-abba-kyari/

Congrats Sir. You are a great guy! Amazing success in your new assignment!
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Stop recycling garbage!
Community Police!!!
Most people will never have opportunity in this country because the country will only benefit few people like yusuf buhari

Stop hating Yusuf Buhari as he did nothing wrong...

It wasn't his fault that his father is unfortunate person.

I once which my Papa is successful and become president, but now I'll do my best for my kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyykkkiiiieee cool cool cool

Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by NGpatriot: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
Unfortunately, they are all corruption, every corner of Nigeria is grossly corrupt from the Nigerian police to the passport office, NPA, customs, to the ministries and public officials from top to bottom, the whole country is corrupt, even the useless common man is corrupt, Nigeria 100% mentally corrupt with zero exception.

Sad..
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by ceejay10(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
Unsad:
Hope his record is squeaky clean.

Nobody in Nigeria police is squeaky clean. None.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by blackmantis: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
able20:
Officer Tunji please please just avoid the so called Nigeria celebrity millionaires and Billionaires, don't attend their parties and not fall for their social media flaunting.
Most Nigerian social media celebrity millionaires have one hidden illegal source of income behind the camera.

People that will line up to pay him homage.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by NGpatriot: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Stop recycling garbage!
Community Police!!!

What's Yusuf Buhari got to do with your life? Tell us specifically what he stole from you or any member of your family.

Or it is a crime to be the son of the president or is it a crime that even your own parents gave birth to you?

You people just let hatred and bitterness control and rule your life and total existence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) / The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.