Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari (61461 Views)

Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) / Kyari rejects prison food, inmates excited by Ex-IRT boss presence / IG of Police Sacks Abba Kyari As IRT Boss, Replaced With Tunji Disu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by africanpride1: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
Southern grow so old and ancient before they allow they rule Nigerian in Fulani Buhari Government. This was the right man for the job since, yet Buhari used Nepotism to give to AbahTheTailor!
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by shankara7: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
MrCGPA:
I Hope You will not do Abba Kyari's style. Nigeria Police is Saturated with Calibres of Criminals. You hardly see a trustworthy Nigerian Police Officer!
There is no single trustworthy Nigerian Police officer.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by luvsalamat1991(m): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hogan17:
He was there by the IG not your Buhari
see mumu talk who appoint ig.

1 Like

Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by dangwarmai(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
Please where is Ibrahim Magu?
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by bizhop01: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
Another criminal
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Yinkusgold: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
LegalWolf:
It’s quite surprising that the children of hate and perdition are not shouting that a southerner replaced a Northerner. This time, it favors them.

We have a problem in this country and everyone of us is a part

"children of hate and perdition"
the strong word is too harsh and insensible for those who clamour for fairness.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by notoriousbabe: 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
That’s the end of his business empire, he will never smell that seat again. It is time for our brothers too to chop and protect us unless him be bastard.

myynd44 that ban is not working jo tongue tongue tongue
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by DrObum(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
MrCGPA:
I Hope You will not do Abba Kyari's style. Nigeria Police is Saturated with Calibres of Criminals. You hardly see a trustworthy Nigerian Police Officer!
There's no hardly there, you CANNOT see one.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Positiveme2020: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Someone's misfortune paves way for another man to climb to the top.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by CSTRR: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Stop recycling garbage!
Nigeria is overdue for restructuring!!
Community Police!!!
Most people will never have opportunity in this country because the country will only benefit few people like yusuf buhari
Today I saw young boys jumping down from lorrys bearing metal scraps, just to feed.

They were risking their lives to steal these scrap metals which they now sell.

Their only crime was been unfortunate not to be born to a decent country or to a middle class Nigerian family.

1 Like

Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by CSTRR: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
If you are fortunate enough to be born to parents that can feed,clothe and educate you, then you won't ever understand how fortunate you truly are.

Just a slight twist of fate by been born to a poverty stricken family and you are fucckked.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Ijaya123: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
iHart:
I want to see his full picture. This one looks like someome that has pot belly oh. Will that one allow him pursue criminals?

You obviously don’t know him. One of the finest officers we have around at the moment.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
NGpatriot:
Unfortunately, they are all corruption, every corner of Nigeria is grossly corrupt from the Nigerian police to the passport office, NPA, customs, to the ministries and public officials from top to bottom, the whole country is corrupt, even the useless common man is corrupt, Nigeria 100% mentally corrupt with zero exception.

Sad..

I thought only Goodluck Jonathan and PDP are corrupt

Hypocrite!!
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Ezmans: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by TheAviator: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
malali:
Good move by the federal republic of Nigeria !!
This is how you fight corruption !!!

Even the wise people know that Hushpuppi was only fighting back when he named Abba Kyari

Hushpuppi was retaliating against the Nigerian Government, Because FBI must have informed the attorney general before arresting him in Dubai, Hushpuppi had Abba Kyari on his payroll to alert him about things like this and possibly interpol communication.

Ask yourself ?? Hushpuppi could have named so many other people.....a lot of politicians did business with him, a lot of yahoo boys were involved with Hushpuppi but he chose only to mention Kyari's name.

Not a coincidence......word of advice for people who do follow follow...be careful who you follow !!!

Everybody dey go OBA, you follow them go OBA.....You dont know what OBA boys dey do take make money........One day OBA boys will mention your name....

Stop saying what you don't know sir. Hushpuppi never mentioned Abba Kyari's name. It's what the FBI found on his phone that they followed-up.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by mechanics(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Congrats to him.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by guccimilan(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
phransix2:
I'm impressed with this IGP he's nothing like Bubu

Don't be too impressed yet, its just because of the parties involved in this case because America is watching very closely and wont hesitate to fire sanctions where necessary.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Segzy19: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
Don't be fooled by this appointment of a Yoruba man.

That's how these northern cabals do. Whenever they mess up a place, they always look for a southerner to clear up the mess.

Once Disu's time is done, they bring back a northerner.

Na dier way
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by snoopz: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
No body in Nigeria and I repeat, no body in Nigeria can't be replaced
Kyari thought he was untouchable
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by frog12: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
he must be 60 years old ! grin grin grin grin

iHart:
I want to see his full picture. This one looks like someome that has pot belly oh. Will that one allow him pursue criminals?
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by phransix2: 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
guccimilan:

Don't be too impressed yet, its just because of the parties involved in this case because America is watching very closely and wont hesitate to fire sanctions where necessary.

Not even that... I mean replacing a Northerner with someone from the South West... Bubu never does that...
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Anaerobi(m): 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
Macsjebs:
These allegations reminds me of that old drama - 'just a little sin'. Imagine after all achievements, awards, accolades and one, just one 'flop' erased everything

Happy New Month of August
Remain Blessed!

Just a little sin... That drama tittle sounds familiar.

1 Like

Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by shollyshine(m): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
LegendHero:
Soldier go, soldier come.
barracks still remain the same my brother grin

1 Like

Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by LegalWolf: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Yinkusgold:

"children of hate and perdition"
the strong word is too harsh and insensible for those who clamour for fairness.

You have a valid point and I apologize for that. But, I was actually referring to people who always complain about the country even when we are moving forward. Those who hate everybody, except themselves
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Wickedfact: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
bizzibodi:
Why not another Yusuf Abubakar is bc d mai gida is not at home....this man wey go retire next year.

Disu go retire next year?
No problem. Make him retire come head Lagos Amotekun, Neighbourhood watch or Lastma. He fit chop SSA on Security sef.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by dhoncesar(m): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
They replaced another thief with a thief �
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by NGpatriot: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

I thought only Goodluck Jonathan and PDP are corrupt

Hypocrite!!

The fact that I said the whole of Nigeria is corrupt means Jona and his looting and stealing gang wasn't corrupt?

Even sef, where was it asserted by me that only Jona was corrupt.

Obviously, your head is screwed backwards so it's hard for you to make sense.

People like must always shut up to avoid sounding stupid..
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by officialfoodie: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
LegalWolf:
It’s quite surprising that the children of hate and perdition are not shouting that a southerner replaced a Northerner. This time, it favors them.

We have a problem in this country and everyone of us is a part

Blame the system that has taught people like you to think tribe, religion and region before merit
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
NGpatriot:

The fact that I said the whole of Nigeria is corrupt means Jona and his looting and stealing gang wasn't corrupt?

Even sef, where was it asserted by me that only Jona was corrupt.

Obviously, your head is screwed backwards so it's hard for you to make sense.

People like must always shut up to avoid sounding stupid..

You tried to sound smart. It's obvious you really tried.

But even you must be capable of self-sedation to understand simple grammatical construction.

You have spent the better part of six years blaming PDP and Jonathan for Nigeria's corruption but forgot to inform us when you received the Epiphany that even you and your paymasters are as stunningly corrupt like Jonathan if not more.

You should be capable of shame along the line at least instead of attempting sanctimonious braggadocio
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by charixel: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by LegalWolf: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
officialfoodie:

Blame the system that has taught people like you to think tribe, religion and region before merit

I actually don't see things through tribal and religious lenses. My comment is directed at those who see everyone as evil, except themselves. Those who hate Northerners like myself for inexplicable reasons. Those who just spew hatred and bitterness on other Nigerians.

Please go through my posts (if you have the time) and see me defending other ethnic groups (Igbos and Minorities) against other Nigerians.
Re: Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari by hybridblood07(m): 12:04am On Aug 03, 2021
This kind of appointment is not based on Age but the high level of experience in the field
Evii:
Is this guy not up to retirement age?
We were expecting a younger and vibrant officer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State / APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.