Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

8 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Non-nigerians - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Non-nigerians (1816 Views)

8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman / 8 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Non-nigerians / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Non-nigerians by pocohantas(f): 8:05am On Aug 03, 2021
Activist001:

And what are the questions you're asking? grin

Not surprising you missed them. You might have to go read again. wink

5 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Non-nigerians by mrblessed(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2021
To date a foreigner would always hold some sort of feeling to explore new culture completely different from what you have. Since there is an inherent culture divide, it's also a learning process for the parties involved. It's this learning period that determines the fate of the relationship and why almost all these dates don't lead to marriage.

It's imperative to state that some of things we detest in and lampoon about our ladies are the inevitable consequences of the society's failure, the way they are mentally wired, and the orientation they are imbued with about life and intersex relationship. It's this makeup that most men allude to whenever they make comparison between Nigerian ladies and foreigners. But what is clear is that every country has a dating/relationship/marriage challenge it's grappling with. We cannot solve our problem by embarking on an advocacy to de-market our ladies.

No matter how much we crave for something new and different to what we are use to, we are condemned to date and marry Nigerian ladies despite their obvious flaws. It's even more advantageous because foreigner ladies come with a weird baggage that sometimes makes cohabiting/marriage very difficult and stressful. Almost all the things our ladies would effortlessly do in a relationship or marriage would not be contemplated by a foreigner who has a different cultural compass. So, in the end, it pays to date and marry Nigerian lady who is a product of your society and who shares similar cultural traits as yours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Non-nigerians by Sterope(f): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2021
Look at how they are giving up their women when we are a product of our environment.

Don't bother yourself. There are foreign women who actively run away from Nigerian men as well.

pocohantas:

I am not stopping them from doing what they want. I am asking questions that none of you have been able to answer.

Maybe you can skip the usual ad hominem and attempt the questions. I am waiting…

4 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Non-nigerians by Sterope(f): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2021
If this isn't the truth
mrblessed:
To date a foreigner would always hold some sort of feeling to explore new culture completely different from what you have. Since there is an inherent culture divide, it's also a learning process for the parties involved. It's this learning period that determines the fate of the relationship and why almost all these dates don't lead to marriage.

It's imperative to state that some of things we detest in and lampoon about our ladies are the inevitable consequences of the society's failure, the way they are mentally wired, and the orientation they are imbued with about life and intersex relationship. It's this makeup that most men allude to whenever they make comparison between Nigerian ladies and foreigners. But what is clear is that every country has a dating/relationship/marriage challenge it's grappling with. We cannot solve our problem by embarking on an advocacy to de-market our ladies.

No matter how much we crave for something new and different to what we are use to, we are condemned to date and marry Nigerian ladies despite their obvious flaws. It's even more advantageous because foreigner ladies come with a weird baggage that sometimes makes cohabiting/marriage very difficult and stressful. Almost all the things our ladies would effortlessly do in a relationship or marriage would not be contemplated by a foreigner who has a different cultural compass. So, in the end, it pays to date and marry Nigerian lady who is a product of your society and who shares similar cultural traits as yours.
Re: 8 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Non-nigerians by doubleZ88(m): 8:43am On Aug 03, 2021
I've read something different
Re: 8 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Non-nigerians by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Says the Nigerian man without an international passport. smiley
See this one wey dey talk ,those oyinbos wey you upload so. Dem get benefit pass you Nigerian girls.
Abi shey you get SSN ?
If I marry you here shey dem go help me process my PR for Yankee? Pocoant or what is that your name again with no respect i say a big fuçk u .....
Re: 8 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Non-nigerians by pocohantas(f): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

See this one wey dey talk ,those oyinbos wey you upload so. Dem get benefit pass you Nigerian girls.
Abi shey you get SSN ?
If I marry you here shey dem go help me process my PR for Yankee? Pocoant or what is that your name again with no respect i say a big fuçk u .....

I don’t have any problem with you marrying them for benefit. Be gracious enough to accept it and skip the long talk. Fck u too.

Sterope:
Look at how they are giving up their women when we are a product of our environment.

Don't bother yourself. There are foreign women who actively run away from Nigerian men as well.
They should stop running from them biko. They should marry them for us. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Non-nigerians by GeneralPula: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2021
pocohantas:

You still haven’t answered the question. I’ll give you another chance.

I guess this strong chemistry that leads to marriage fails 8 out of 10 times in your relationships with these foreign girls, but works out with immoral and mannerless Nigerian girls. Isn’t God wonderful? cheesy cheesy

I guess this strong chemistry that leads to marriage fails 8 out of 10 times in your relationships with these foreign girls,

8 out of 10? That’s not true..

These people in subject only share their experience with dating foreign girls and see how thrilling the experience sounded..

Ask ten naija guys their dating experience with Naija girls and all you’ll hear are stories that touch..

but works out with immoral and mannerless Nigerian girls.

Nothing ever works out with immoral and mannerless Nigerian girls;

Wife them today - 6months e go don dey boil

Establish them today - a year nah as business no move and as them need loan you go hear..

Majority of you Nigerian girls lacks cognitive reasoning. The only time you people settle down deep to reason is when you’re up to extracting a guy..
Re: 8 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Non-nigerians by pocohantas(f): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2021
GeneralPula:

I guess this strong chemistry that leads to marriage fails 8 out of 10 times in your relationships with these foreign girls,

8 out of 10? That’s not true..

These people in subject only share their experience with dating foreign girls and see how thrilling the experience sounded..

Ask ten naija guys their dating experience with Naija girls and all you’ll hear are stories that touch..

but works out with immoral and mannerless Nigerian girls.

Nothing ever works out with immoral and mannerless Nigerian girls;

Wife them today - 6months e go don dey boil

Establish them today - a year nah as business no move and as them need loan you go hear..

Majority of you Nigerian girls lacks cognitive reasoning. The only time you people settle down deep to reason is when you’re up to extracting a guy..

Still haven’t answered the question, but it is okay. You can’t answer it without shooting yourself in the foot. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Non-nigerians by GeneralPula: 10:02am On Aug 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Still haven’t answered the question, but it is okay. You can’t answer it without shooting yourself in the foot. wink

The proposition that you’re even asking your question from isn’t valid..

I’ve gave answers, you’re not just catching up & that’s a typical Nigerian girl’s trait..

Nothing ever works out with mannerless and no moral Nigerian girls, not even marriage..
Re: 8 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Non-nigerians by pocohantas(f): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2021
GeneralPula:

I’ve gave answers, you’re not just catching up & that’s a typical Nigerian girl’s trait..

Nothing ever works out with mannerless and no moral Nigerian girls, not even marriage..

Very true. That is why most Nigerian men and women are married to themselves either way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Non-nigerians by yinkeys(m): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2021
GeneralPula:

Privately I could share a few podcasts & materials if you want; American & Canadian men are complaining too about western women, third wave feminism. Divorce rates are at an all time high. Men over there most times pay alimony, palimony and lose half of their assets post divorce. False rape accusations usually destroy men’s lives there. Women use the law courts to destroy mens lives over there. Guys get finessed there too. Western governments & their courts are usually harsh on men. They’re even worse than our women to be honest (generic stereotype)
A ton of them can’t even do basic stuffs like cook.
The best bet would be Eastern European(Yugoslavia, Hungary etc that region) women because there aren’t a handful of blacks in that region so they’d value the black guy that comes around plus they are very feminine. Some have never seen a black dude in real life but you must have game to be able to vet properly women with low drama, high character, lower notch count through social cues (for pair bonding purposes) & are emotionally stable. You gotta have some money too because they are very feminine.
Women create the dating rules, we can as well play by it and win instead of complaining
All is fair in love or war
Overall guys can at least focus on themselves and try to become high earners.
As men we have to create value to become attractive to the opposite sex.
Chase excellence not women.
Performance burden is on us as men to do the work to become valuable & indispensable
Most women treat men like disposable goods, they monkey branch and are hypergamous. It’s female nature
Go to where you’re valued, it’s as simple as that
Have an abundant mindset
Do not bother to explain the male experience/struggle to a woman because she will never understand it.
Their biological clock ticks faster not ours. Smart guys usually get the last laugh.
No point arguing with women.
It’s politically incorrect to say but you should be seeing them as properties. The highest bidder with women skills gets the hottest women. Be stoic bro. Women love opportunistically while men love idealistically. No woman will stay if you lose everything and live under a bridge.
Honour is not a feminine trait. They are not sweet creatures like we thought Disney cartoons such as Cinderella projected in our childhood. Reality is rough for men and the world doesn’t owe us any explanation. We problem solve and deal with stuffs as men.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Non-nigerians by GeneralPula: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Very true. That is why most Nigerian men and women are married to themselves either way.

You don’t know how make an argument..

We’re referring to mannerless and no morals Nigerian girls... Not all Nigerian women..

The likes of Tonto Dike, Toke makinwa, Mercy Aigbe, Iyabo Ojo and their leagues would still be happily married if they’re have manners..

But you don’t compare the names mentioned to Mercy Johnson. You can see she’s happily married and able to hold a home cuz she has her morals..

Stick to the argument - Nothing works out with Nigerian girls that has no morals and no manners..
Re: 8 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Non-nigerians by pocohantas(f): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
GeneralPula:

You don’t know how make an argument..

We’re referring to mannerless and no morals Nigerian girls... Not all Nigerian women..

The likes of Tonto Dike, Toke makinwa, Mercy Aigbe, Iyabo Ojo and their leagues would still be happily married if they’re have manners..

But you don’t compare the names mentioned to Mercy Johnson. You can see she’s happily married and able to hold a home cuz she has her morals..

Stick to the argument - Nothing works out with Nigerian girls that has no morals and no manners..

You are right. wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Non-nigerians by cayorday89(m): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
averageguy:
This is interesting because I can kinda see what some of these guys are talking about.

I feel like as a culture, we Nigerians tend not to be emotionally expressive, which could be difficult for a partner in a relationship. So, for some ladies, they would never talk about what they really want, and if they are offended, they give you the silent treatment and expect you to figure it out. The one that baffled me most is when you ask a lady out once and she says no, but really wants the guy to try harder. In my head, no always means no, and it's difficult to understand why you won't say try harder if that's what you mean.

However, many Nigerians tend to have a higher level of loyalty because our culture exalts the trait and once they're committed, they really give you their all. It's also a lot easier to relate to someone who understands your background and family culture.

All in all, there's tendencies we have as a culture (both male and female), and we sometimes have to work harder through those tendencies to be better partners.
On point with not been culturally expressive but I see no reason why someone will boldly open her mouth to request for money and what really matters most is left for the partner to decode.. In all, most of the damn negative behavior of Naija ladies are mostly enabled by the male gender, when you date a girl and you tell her your Finance status and what you expect from her, there is one mumu man (either extremely rich, averagely rich or just okay) somewhere who is ready to splurge his life savings on the lady, my brother if you are in her shoes, which will you go for?
Re: 8 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Non-nigerians by reddingtonblack: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2021
pocohantas:

i know how heartbreaking these tinz are to you, you can as well add these to ur archive promise to get you more. yu're wellcum undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Edward Gave Up The Throne For A Woman Who Didn't Love Him / How To Make Your Joystick' Bigger. / Describe Your Kind Of Woman; Fair, Dark, Slim, Thick, Tall, Short.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.