Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Ghostwriters Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ghostwriters Needed (390 Views)

Ghostwriters Needed For Long Term Work / A Good Team Of Experienced Non-fiction Ghostwriters / We Are Ghostwriters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghostwriters Needed by olaciano: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
WRITERS NEEDED FOR UP TO 20K, 30K WORDS EBOOKS

Hello, thank you for your interest in working with us, We need writers with specialities in Fiction, No - Fiction Books with good freelance experience, If you are interested, please follow the guides below to send us a message. Please understand that the books will be in ranges of 10k words - 40k words !!

REQUIREMENTS:

1) Must be disciplined in keeping to delivery Time, (WITHIN 24 hours)
2) Must have a genuine portfolio of Jobs done (Include links where necessary)
3) Must have good communication skills & good efficiency
4) Must be willing to write a 200 words excerpt to qualify his / her claims of writing prowess.
5) Very good experience in remote Working

NOTE: Please do not waste your time if you do not agree to the terms within, We will not pay you for any poorly written contents.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Message me directly using WhatsApp +2348086607196 or send a mail to olaciano@gmail.com
2) Attach Samples, clearly showing your experience as mentioned earlier.
3) Must have Grammarly premium.
4) We pay 1.2 Naira - 1.5 Naira per word depending on the book structure & Outlines.
4) If you meet these requirements and will love to join us, please go ahead and send a message to me on WhatsApp

I look forward to having you on board with us,

[b]Cheers
Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Immasive: 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
olaciano:
WRITERS NEEDED FOR UP TO 20K, 30K WORDS EBOOKS

Hello, thank you for your interest in working with us, We need writers with specialities in Fiction, No - Fiction Books with good freelance experience, If you are interested, please follow the guides below to send us a message. Please understand that the books will be in ranges of 10k words - 40k words !!

REQUIREMENTS:

1) Must be disciplined in keeping to delivery Time, (WITHIN 24 hours)
2) Must have a genuine portfolio of Jobs done (Include links where necessary)
3) Must have good communication skills & good efficiency
4) Must be willing to write a 200 words excerpt to qualify his / her claims of writing prowess.
5) Very good experience in remote Working

NOTE: Please do not waste your time if you do not agree to the terms within, We will not pay you for any poorly written contents.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Message me directly using WhatsApp +2348086607196 or send a mail to olaciano@gmail.com
2) Attach Samples, clearly showing your experience as mentioned earlier.
3) Must have Grammarly premium.
4) We pay 1.2 Naira - 1.5 Naira per word depending on the book structure & Outlines.
4) If you meet these requirements and will love to join us, please go ahead and send a message to me on WhatsApp

I look forward to having you on board with us,

[b]Cheers

Should you choose to work with me, you can expect an amiable, reliable and dependable working partner in me

I can proficiently :

Use Long Tail Keywords
Make use of Google Docs
Use Grammarly
Source and Insert Hyperlinks
Write SEO-inclined articles
Source and Insert Royalty-Free Images
Transcribe
Write Website Content Materials
Write Ebooks and Product Guides

I can make delivery of up to 4,000 words daily.

Rest assured, you can count on me . I know what it takes to be a good writer and bring success at article development and i'm bring this and more to the table.

I can be reached on 09121073919

(1) (Reply)

Bookclub Call For Membership / Cryptocurrency And Tech Writers Needed ASAP! / Thorns Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.