Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,247 members, 7,849,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown (15509 Views)

FG Plans Foreign Training For Select Doctors / Fresh Lockdown Feared As Covid-19 Cases Increase, Fg Plans Tough Actions On Thir / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by michlins(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2021
quentin06:

Stop sleeping with prostituutes, so if you have small catarh and head ache na covid be DAT.
The level of stupidity displayed on this forum is astounding.
my father told me that I shouldn't be surprised if I meet stupid people daily.

I just did and am not surprised

4 Likes

Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by Jakumo(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2021
michlins:

Hey, watch it. Some of my most respected friends are morons and imbeciles of the highest order.
Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2021
michlins:

Said a stupid person.
Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by SeriouslySense(m): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2021
USA to supply 2 million vaccines.

Lets watch carefully, when Nigerians begin to take the vaccines, they'll become super spreaders and there will be many deaths

2 Likes

Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by lexy2014: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/COVID-19-cases-NESG-LCCI-fear-fresh-lockdown-FG-plans-tough-actions-against-third-wave

PSC to name 500 violators of travel protocols
Later on Monday, the PSC on COVID-19 said it would publish the names of over 500 travellers who violated the travel protocols put in place by the committee and as well evaded quarantine.

If there's a crisis at hand, y has d govt not taken d necessary action? Which is easier, taking action against defaulters or announcing that u will take action before taking action?
Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by planetx: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
Keep accepting their vaccine like a bunch of dummies and you will keep getting variants for ever, you have no clue the evil people you are dealing with.

1 Like

Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by boyjo: 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
We the people of Nigeria reject another lockdown in JESUS name.
We reject lockdown forever and ever and ever and ever in JESUS name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by Gfskw: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Jokers

1 Like

Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by Laeroy(f): 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
Jakumo:

Have your family mask up and certainly have everyone tested right away. Treat symptoms as per your doctor's orders, and ride out the storm with a calm mind. The vast majority of those in Nigeria who displayed these same symptoms ultimately made full recoveries, the first sign of which is generally a return of your sense of smell.

None!

So far none of them has showed any symptom except my lil boy who's showing signs of cold, would gone to an hospital but I'm of the opinion that if I go, I would be given the usual antimalaria and stuffs, so instead I'll wait few more days and see if I'll recover...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Volunteers At LUTH Shut Operations Over Non-Payment Of Allowances / 40 And Bedwetting / Please What Is The Best Method Of Cleaning The Vagina After Urinating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.