Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,191 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown (15492 Views)

FG Plans Foreign Training For Select Doctors / Fresh Lockdown Feared As Covid-19 Cases Increase, Fg Plans Tough Actions On Thir / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by Enugurangers: 7:28am On Aug 03, 2021
Once chance. Egungun be careful.
Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by 2023NaijaVoter: 7:32am On Aug 03, 2021
Info to consider.

mRNA vaccine inventor: COVID-19 vaccines may make virus more dangerous

Dr. Robert Malone warns that the development of antibody dependent enhancement among those vaccinated with COVID vaccines 'is the vaccinologist’s worst nightmare.' The scientist has recently been calling for a halt to vaccinations.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/mrna-vaccine-expert-covid-19-vaccines-may-make-virus-more-dangerous/

Dr. Robert Malone

1 Like

Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by bluefilm: 7:36am On Aug 03, 2021
You know you are dealing with a fake virus when people are more afraid of government fines and sanctions than the virus itsef.

If the covid is real at all, dem no dey tell pesin.

Na people demsef go dey beg government for lockdown but to show you how fake and SCAMdemic the whole thing be, na government dey threaten people with lockdown over a media generated virus.

Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by EmekaBlue(m): 7:38am On Aug 03, 2021
Useless govt. If covid-19 was really killing Nigerians maybe most of us would have been dead because nothing they did for us...Even d yeye vaccine who dey even hear about am or where are they giving people.

Na God just dey save us
Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by ceaser: 7:40am On Aug 03, 2021
Well, even though I belive that Covid just like HIV is real, I however have my reservations about the way news is being peddled about it.

Incidences cannot be established by illnesses presumed to be due to Covid, but only by testing. Therefore all those times that daily drops in incidences were being recorded in Nigeria, in line with what was also happening globally, was because less and less testing were being carried out. It is not because cases were truly dropping.

Now that increasing cases are been declared by the Western countries, again by mumuric default, Nigeria and indeed other African nations will also want to join the band wagon of declaring increasingly daily cases. The two ways this can be achieved is either by truly increasing the testing rate or by declaring false incidences in cases where people are not coming forward for testing.

Nigeria and Africa at large can not boast of social infrastructure or health facility at par with Western nations but they did not and currently are not recording as much deaths due to covid as these advanced nations have recorded. This is not to say that covid-related deaths are absolutely absent in Nigeria since we are poor with data, but the incidences are arguably much lower than anticipated for a country with poor living condition.

So is this hype about a first, second, third and even fourth wave a fear factor to coarse the populace, more importantly that the script playing out now has been revealed since March 2020? The script of different waves and the imposition of mandatory vaccine to culminate in health cards (similar to yellow cards of yellow fever vaccine) without which international travel and business will be impossible has been written in the playbook, according to some conspiracy theorists.

By the way, as a health professional these are nonetheless personal views rather than professional views.

1 Like

Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by Jakumo(m): 7:40am On Aug 03, 2021
DOTian:
Looks like after the ultimate failure of the initial covid pandemic in Africa, the Evil ones have gone back to their Evil labs to cook up something more destructive for the continent! All these nebulous talks about variants and all that are simply being used to confuse the uninitiated.. From HIV through Ebola to COVID-19, all they just want to do is to empty this place of it's black humanity.. Oyah; call me a conspiracy theorist as usual.., while the thing wey dey cry go continue to dey cry..

Fellow conspiracy theorist in da house here. Yes indeed the new Coronavirus variants are refined and re-engineered products of a biological warfare lab, but let us go further and state that the bioweapons lab in question is located in Wuhan China, where the coronavirus 1.0 was initially isolated from diseased bats and then weaponized for use in the mass culling of human beings.

The rapidly ballooning Chinese population can no longer be accommodated by the land comprising China today, so the search is already underway in Africa, for free real estate by the square mile that will be converted into Greater China, where all the continent's natural resources from diamonds to timber to copper and even river sand, will become the property of Communist China's greedy leadership cadre. Anyone in Africa that allows themselves to be injected with a Chinese-made Coronavirus "vaccine" will certainly die after a set period of time, in furtherance of that comprehensive depopulation program planned for Africa by the Chinese.

And to eliminate those Africans who REFUSE to be vaccinated by Chinese drugs that kill, a new and deadlier Delta Variant of the Coronavirus is now coming to a hospital theater near you, Africa. Chinese loans that can never be repaid by African governments are in fact China's down payment for eternal ownership rights over Africa's landed property, from coast to coast. The next logical step in the economic annexation of Africa by the Chinese Communist Party, requires the forcible depopulation of Africa, so as to eliminate blacks and replace them with Chinese nationals EVERYWHERE in the continent.

1 Like

Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by nairabacks(f): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
We need another lockdown

Two weeks

It won't be 2weeks

It will be several months until you and your family receive deadly facsine.

3 Likes

Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by 2023NaijaVoter: 7:54am On Aug 03, 2021
Jakumo:

Fellow conspiracy theorist in da house here. Yes indeed the new Coronavirus variants are refined and re-engineered products of a biological warfare lab, but let us go further and state that the bioweapons lab in question is located in Wuhan China, where the coronavirus 1.0 was initially isolated from diseased bats and then weaponized for use in the mass culling of human beings.

The rapidly ballooning Chinese population can no longer be accommodated by the land comprising China today, so the search is already underway in Africa, for free real estate by the square mile that will be converted into Greater China, where all the continent's natural resources from diamonds to timber to copper and even river sand, will become the property of Community China. Anyone in Africa that allowed themselves to be injected with a Chinese-made Coronavirus "vaccine" will certainly die after a set period of time.

And to eliminate those Africans who REFUSE to be vaccinated by Chinese drugs that kill, a new and deadlier Delta Variant of the Coronavirus is now coming to a hospital theater near you, Africa. Chinese loans that can never be repaid by African governments are in fact China's down payment for eternal ownership rights over Africa's landed property, from coast to coast. The next logical step in the economic annexation of Africa by the Chinese Communist Party, requires the forcible depopulation of Africa, so as to eliminate blacks and replace them with Chinese nationals EVERYWHERE in the continent.

There's very deep levels to this bio-war.

Email Shows Researcher Who Funded Wuhan Lab, Admits Manipulating Coronaviruses, Thanked Fauci For Dismissing Lab-Leak Theory

BY TYLER DURDEN
WEDNESDAY, JUN 02, 2021 - 08:16 AM
Authored by Steve Watson via Summit News,

Dr Fauci’s emails have been released via a Freedom of Information Act request, and there is some pretty interesting stuff in them, particularly one email where a researcher who funded the Wuhan Institute of Virology thanks Fauci for publicly dismissing the lab leak theory early on during the pandemic.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/email-shows-researcher-who-funded-wuhan-lab-admits-manipulating-coronaviruses-thanked

2 Likes

Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by kvngmaxy(m): 8:02am On Aug 03, 2021
So help us god
Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by Jakumo(m): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2021
2023NaijaVoter:

There's very deep levels to this bio-war.

Email Shows Researcher Who Funded Wuhan Lab, Admits Manipulating Coronaviruses, Thanked Fauci For Dismissing Lab-Leak Theory

BY TYLER DURDEN
WEDNESDAY, JUN 02, 2021 - 08:16 AM
Authored by Steve Watson via Summit News,

Dr Fauci’s emails have been released via a Freedom of Information Act request, and there is some pretty interesting stuff in them, particularly one email where a researcher who funded the Wuhan Institute of Virology thanks Fauci for publicly dismissing the lab leak theory early on during the pandemic.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/email-shows-researcher-who-funded-wuhan-lab-admits-manipulating-coronaviruses-thanked

China is DESPERATE to own Africa in order to plunder the continent's natural resources and mineral wealth, while also relocating a few billion Chinese nationals into Africa as the new owners and landlords who happen to HATE the sight of black Africans enough to wish them all dead.

Discerning the Chinese objectives for Africa does not require a degree in Geopolitics or Eugenics, because the actions already taken by China during this deadly pandemic created with their own man-made, shape-shifting pathogen, are patently obvious. China needs land for its fast-replicating population, and China hates black people. Remember this and survive the tempest.

2 Likes

Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by KaptainAfrika: 8:15am On Aug 03, 2021
If this is the case, why are civil servants being told to resume with no work shifts...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by Bluesea1and2: 8:19am On Aug 03, 2021
No one can lockdown NIGERIA again. They won't comply
Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by KillerBeauty(f): 8:24am On Aug 03, 2021
Jakumo:

The rapidly ballooning Chinese population can no longer be accommodated by the land comprising China today, so the search is already underway in Africa, for free real estate by the square mile that will be converted into Greater China, where all the continent's natural resources from diamonds to timber to copper and even river sand, will become the property of Communist China's greedy leadership cadre. Anyone in Africa that allows themselves to be injected with a Chinese-made Coronavirus "vaccine" will certainly die after a set period of time, in furtherance of that comprehensive depopulation program planned for Africa by the Chinese.

I don't use to believe in conspiracy theories before, but since covid started, I found out that everything conspiracy theorist say are just unfolding themselves in real life and its now difficult to ignore.
From the rush to create a vaccine for a virus that hasn't been studied extensively, now different variants are popping up.
To the vaccine changing women menstrual cycles.
To forced vaccination is in the form of showing vaccination card or you cannot travel.
To the new world order currently been declared in Australia

1 Like

Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by Bluntemperor: 8:31am On Aug 03, 2021
KillerBeauty:

I remember march 2020, how lots of foreign medias wrote articles saying Africa will be the worst hit with Covid19. They predicted how dead bodies will litter the streets and with our crippling health infrastructures, Africa will be the red zone. More than a year has past and nothing of such has been recorded in all of Africa. Instead, the US especially New York had mortuaries overflowing with covid dead and the whole of Europe has thousands hospitalized. I know they are not satisfied because these white folks are fixated on Africa and our issues. They need more opportunities to paint Africa as a wasteland and that they are doing by cooking up different Covid19 variants. They rushed to create vaccine for a new virus that they know nothing about, now they are saying even with the vaccine. we are not safe.

Don't blame the White folks,they operate on what they see. For instance, there was nothing on ground in the Health Sector as regards Infrastructural facilities to take care of the sick here.
Secondly, those carrying out the roles of Covid-19 are Political gladiators, who are looking to further appointments instead of saving lives,so Nigerians detest them, afterall,we have not seen on the screen how many of them that have Covid jab,even on national television,unlike US or British counterparts.
Thirdly, Nigerians know that most of the Covid Funds,Covid -Palliatives have gone under,as corruption is very rife in Govt circles,so what is govt saying but half-truth!
Worse is that Unlike USA,where Biden is always on Weekly basis, assuring his people that 'Covid-19 is real' ,we hardly seen our own governors(except Sanwo-Olu),the Legislatures,the Executives,are too busy for the people,not to talk about the Communities,how do you want People to believed you when you stayed in Abuja dishing out orders!
They are too far from the People that elected them to power!

1 Like

Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by EbenezerTriumph: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2021
Kondomatic:
The thought of another lock down is very scary.
na that useless NCDC dey cause all these nonsense.
Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2021
Flier:
The foolish decision to ban twitter is now costing lives,people are living carefree because most are not getting update about covid.

Dont mind the stupid people...shei.. longitudinal went to UK.. to get regenerated does he care.....!!

They know the citizens from the country that r bringing to Nigeria so why r they complaining.....?

Ban the citizens from those country... simple...

Modena... where can on get the vaccine?..Centres i mean.
Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by Laeroy(f): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2021
michlins:
The government knows better than than to enforce another lockdown. They will gladly allow the citizens to be dying.

As a citizen,be careful out there. Wear mask and social distance when it's possible. This Delta variant is worse and spreads faster. Even vaccinated people are at risk. How much more you

Please can you highlight the symptoms of these Delta variant cos I have been sick for over 2 weeks now..

After completing my drug dosage ,I still feel sick.
My symptoms are as follows.
Blurred vision
Inability to perceive smell.
Loss of appetite.
Fatigue.
Persistent headache.
And it feels like I'm loosing my breath gradually.
Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by Jakumo(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2021
Laeroy:

Please can you highlight the symptoms of these Delta variant cos I have been sick for over 2 weeks now..

Blurred vision
Loss of appetite.
Fatigue.
Persistent headache.
And it feels like I'm losing my breath gradually.

Without a shadow of a doubt, you have contracted the coronavirus. The bolded above are classic symptoms. The good news is that for reasons yet unknown, your odds of staying alive as a virus victim in Nigeria are significantly higher than is the case for people in South Africa, India, and Brazil, where the virus is pretty much a death sentence.
Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by michlins(m): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2021
Laeroy:

Blurred vision
Loss of appetite.
Fatigue.
Persistent headache.
And it feels like I'm loosing my breath gradually.

kindly confirm from the closest hospital. You have everything you need to test positive
Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by 2023NaijaVoter: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2021
Jakumo:

China is DESPERATE to own Africa in order to plunder the continent's natural resources and mineral wealth, while also relocating a few billion Chinese nationals into Africa as the new owners and landlords who happen to HATE the sight of black Africans enough to wish them all dead.

Discerning the Chinese objectives for Africa does not require a degree in Geopolitics or Eugenics, because the actions already taken by China during this deadly pandemic created with their own man-made, shape-shifting pathogen, are patently obvious. China needs land for its fast-replicating population, and China hates black people. Remember this and survive the tempest.

Let me remind you that China never ever dropped bombs on Africa, or assassinated any of her leaders like western countries have a history of doing.

Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by Laeroy(f): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2021
Jakumo:

Without a shadow of a doubt, you have contracted the coronavirus. The bolded above are classic symptoms. The good news is that for reasons yet unknown, your odds of staying alive are significantly higher than it is for people in South Africa, India, and Brazil, where the virus is pretty much a death sentence.

Will this virus leave me without going to the hospital?

Also what are the odds my children and husband have contracted it..?
Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by Jakumo(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2021
2023NaijaVoter:

Let me remind you that China never ever dropped bombs on Africa, or assassinated any of her leaders like western countries have a history of doing.

China prefers to kill people with deadly pathogens, as opposed to employing the outdated and messy option of using bombs and missiles. The objective for China is to render Africa a Chinese colony without destroying the infrastructure, especially their railway networks whose construction loan price tags African countries will never be able to repay, thus allowing for annexation as per loan-shark agreements signed by African leaders who fell for the Chinese debt trap out of stupidity or greed for bribes paid under the table by the Chinese in furtherance of the Greater China agenda for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by Jakumo(m): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2021
Laeroy:

Will this virus leave me without going to the hospital?

Also what are the odds my children and husband have contracted it..?

Have your family mask up and certainly have everyone tested right away. Treat symptoms as per your doctor's orders, and ride out the storm with a calm mind. The vast majority of those in Nigeria who displayed these same symptoms ultimately made full recoveries, the first sign of which is generally a return of your sense of smell.
Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by 2023NaijaVoter: 9:17am On Aug 03, 2021
Jakumo:

China prefers to kill people with deadly pathogens, as opposed to employing the outdated and messy option of using bombs and missiles. The objective for China is to render Africa a Chinese colony without destroying the infrastructure, especially their railway networks whose construction loan price tags African countries will never be able to repay, thus allowing for annexation as per loan-shark agreements signed by African leaders who fell for the Chinese debt trap out of stupidity or greed for bribes paid under the table by the Chinese in furtherance of the Greater China agenda for Africa.

nairaland.com is your fiend my friend.

Truth About Harvard Prof. Charles Lieber & His Connection With China, Covid-19 by Fidwon: 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2020

https://www.nairaland.com/5775442/truth-harvard-prof-charles-lieber

Covid-19: The Man Allegedly Behind The Coronavirus Creation - Health - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/5776929/covid-19-man-allegedly-behind-coronavirus

POLITICS
Harvard professor indicted for allegedly making false statements about secret work in Wuhan
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/09/harvard-professor-indicted-for-false-statements-about-work-in-wuhan.html

1 Like

Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by CrestMan: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2021
Please don't believe this useless and fake covid report! I knew it was all about the vaccine. It's the same template they are using everywhere - they know the ONLY WAY FOR PEOPLE TO TAKE THEIR VACCINE IS THROUGH PANIC AND FEAR!

ONCE AGAIN, I STRONGLY ADVICE YOU NOT TO BUY IN TO THEIR LIES!

DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE - THE VACCINE DOESN'T PREVENT ANYTHING

I BELIEVE THOSE NUMBERS ARE GENERATED!

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by bluefilm: 10:16am On Aug 03, 2021
KillerBeauty:

I don't use to believe in conspiracy theories before, but since covid started, I found out that everything conspiracy theorist say are just unfolding themselves in real life and its now difficult to ignore.
From the rush to create a vaccine for a virus that hasn't been studied extensively, now different variants are popping up.
To the vaccine changing women menstrual cycles.
To forced vaccination is in the form of showing vaccination card or you cannot travel.
To the new world order currently been declared in Australia

I started following these so called conspiracy theories for about ten years now.

One thing is clear.

Almost everything that sounded absurb back then are becoming real today.

2 Likes

Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by seyz91(m): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2021
cheesy no mind them
Visocrate:
This copy copy govt they can't do anything on their own without copying what is happening outside if other countries are locking down should we also lock down is our country the same with those countries
Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by seyz91(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2021
cheesy
DOTian:
Looks like after the ultimate failure of the initial covid pandemic in Africa, the Evil ones have gone back to their Evil labs to cook up something more destructive for the continent! All these nebulous talks about variants and all that are simply being used to confuse the uninitiated.. From HIV through Ebola to COVID-19, all they just want to do is to empty this place of it's black humanity.. Oyah; call me a conspiracy theorist as usual.., while the thing wey dey cry go continue to dey cry..

1 Like

Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2021
Bunch of idiots, covid is just another excuse to evade their civic responsibility.
Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by sexxxyprince: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2021
Format to scam
Re: Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2021
michlins:
kindly confirm from the closest hospital. You have everything you need to test positive

Stop sleeping with prostituutes, so if you have small catarh and head ache na covid be DAT.
The level of stupidity displayed on this forum is astounding.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs / COVID-19: Volunteers At LUTH Shut Operations Over Non-Payment Of Allowances / Please What Is The Best Method Of Cleaning The Vagina After Urinating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.