Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Top 5 Best Night Clubs In Lagos You Can Hangout With Your Partner On A Weekend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top 5 Best Night Clubs In Lagos You Can Hangout With Your Partner On A Weekend (205 Views)

Spending Time With My Husband | Cook With Me | A Weekend In Our Lives #vlog / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Would You Employ A Weekend Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Night Clubs In Lagos You Can Hangout With Your Partner On A Weekend by Navas96: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2021
While some people still wonder what the secret is behind nightclubbing and its drawing powers, it is no debate that nightclubbing is fast becoming a fascinating trend of premium entertainment in our contemporary 21st century. The single idea of a nightclub strikes a sort of general social appeal as well as springs from the trajectory of socialization. This cuts across people of different races and their various individual social appeals which they freely express in so many ways one of which is through clubbing.

More recent is the viral “Ameno Dorimee” trend in Nigerian night clubs more especially clubs in the city of Lagos. The Pseudo-Latin song which started as a viral video on Tik-Tok has speedily become the most played song in nightclubs across the nation. The song is played alongside hypes from the club’s hype man when a person orders and purchases very expensive liquor. Hardly can you find a night in Lagos clubs without the lyrics of “Dorimee” heard and videos from the night posted across social media platforms. It is believed the song has a weird force that coerces people to spend excessively in nightclubs than is required; there are lots of online comedy skits that express this belief. While some others believe the song is harmless and has no influence on clubbers and their monies.

Planning to visit Lagos soon? Or already in Lagos and want to go fun clubbing tonight for a terrific dance experience? Wish to host your celebrations at a club but not sure of which club would best suit your celebration? Want to see the “Dorimee” trend happen before your eyes?

Then the rest of this article is a perfect read for you! Learn about Lagos’ best 5 nightclubs. This should guide your choice of the perfect club of your taste as well as provide you with accurate addresses to make searching less stressful.

Read more on Everyday Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Top 12 Sore Throat Home Remedies / 6 Bedroom Flats For Rent @ Asaba Delta State. Call Us On:08160274884. / WARNING: Do not try these tips except you want to lose weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.