Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Biafrans Storm Manchester City Centre To Protest For Kanu's Release- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Storm Manchester City Centre To Protest For Kanu's Release- Pictures (1624 Views)

Biafrans Storm Anfield Stadium To Commemorate The Asaba Massacre- Pictures / Sowore: 'DSS Accredited Only 10 Media Houses For Kanu's Trial & It's A Shame' / Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Storm Manchester City Centre To Protest For Kanu's Release- Pictures by attackgat: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2021
Biafrans in Britain's second biggest city, Manchester, took to the city centre to demand the release of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, and a stop to the killings going on in Nigeria

Re: Biafrans Storm Manchester City Centre To Protest For Kanu's Release- Pictures by attackgat: 9:56am On Aug 03, 2021
More

Re: Biafrans Storm Manchester City Centre To Protest For Kanu's Release- Pictures by donbachi(m): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2021
Freedom is not gotten from abroad.come back home,protest and fight for your liberation.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Storm Manchester City Centre To Protest For Kanu's Release- Pictures by Baawaa(m): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2021
This is not meaningful to the Abokis in power,the language they understand is violence
Re: Biafrans Storm Manchester City Centre To Protest For Kanu's Release- Pictures by attackgat: 10:03am On Aug 03, 2021
donbachi:
Freedom is not gotten from abroad.come back home,protest and fight for your liberation.

But it was from abroad that Nigeria was created? The name Nigeria came from this very place

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Storm Manchester City Centre To Protest For Kanu's Release- Pictures by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2021
donbachi:
Meet the dullardinohs grin grin

You are truly your father's son

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Storm Manchester City Centre To Protest For Kanu's Release- Pictures by velocity25(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2021
God bless Umu-Igbo
God bless Biafrans

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans Storm Manchester City Centre To Protest For Kanu's Release- Pictures by donbachi(m): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2021
attackgat:

But it was from abroad that Nigeria was created? The name Nigeria came from this very place
on your soil they did dat.
Re: Biafrans Storm Manchester City Centre To Protest For Kanu's Release- Pictures by nairalandankrah: 10:13am On Aug 03, 2021
All must hail Biafra
Re: Biafrans Storm Manchester City Centre To Protest For Kanu's Release- Pictures by Moferere: 10:30am On Aug 03, 2021
Effort in futility

The same Kanu that promised to bring hell with him whenever he returns to Nigeria is the same man that you are begging for grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Storm Manchester City Centre To Protest For Kanu's Release- Pictures by Jerryherd: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2021
cool

Abroad people catching cruise

Hahaha

Let me guess ... The mayor of Manchester and their MPs would leave their constituents and country and head to Nigeria

Idiotic People of Biafra IPOB

What Intelligent People of Biafra could do;

Senator Abaribe ; Good day Senate President and my fellow Senators, I am Senator Abaribe representing the good people of Abia State.

I will like to raise a motion of utmost importance seeking to understand the unlawful rendition and Kidnap of my constituent by the name Nnamdi Kanu.. I wish to seek senate committee on human rights to investigate circumstances surrounding his abduction and detention

Senator Orji Uzor Kalu; Good day distinguish senators I rise to ably second the motion ably moved by the Senate minority leader Senator Abaribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Storm Manchester City Centre To Protest For Kanu's Release- Pictures by gidgiddy: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2021
Lucky people, at least you guys are in a civilised country where right to protest is still respected

In Nigeria, the price of protesting is to be shot and killed by the security force's
Re: Biafrans Storm Manchester City Centre To Protest For Kanu's Release- Pictures by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2021
All nations must bow for biafra
Re: Biafrans Storm Manchester City Centre To Protest For Kanu's Release- Pictures by sapientia(m): 11:54am On Aug 03, 2021
Its beautiful to see that IGBOS are all over the world protesting

Such a marvelous sight to behold

Onye aghana nwanne ya

donbachi:

They would have been killed by fulani herdsmen or Nigeria police/army if they were in Nigeria

The people they are fighting for are not complaining

stop advising them to leave a sane country to return to the HELL you call Nigeria
Re: Biafrans Storm Manchester City Centre To Protest For Kanu's Release- Pictures by Tranquillity360: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2021
God bless Umu Chineke.
Re: Biafrans Storm Manchester City Centre To Protest For Kanu's Release- Pictures by DOTian: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
donbachi:

As usual, Head or tail, they loose...

If they fight here without arms and are massacred by the security agencies, you blame them for being restless! If they employe weapons are fight back, you term them "hoodlums killing innocent security operatives".. If they peacefully leave the country as a result to protest, you taunt them by asking them to come and protest in Nigeria! If they declare Biafra unilaterally, you say it's unconstitutional! If they table the matter at The National Assembly and are shouted down by zoological legislators, you pretend nothing happened! If the table their grouses to the UN, ECOWAS or EU,you mock them by advising them to also table it to FIFA WAFU GSM and MTN! How about if they decide to avoid these organs and confront state institutions directly? You start to froth in the mouth as you rail over their unwillingness to follow peaceful channels.
YET, in all these. For once you will never condemn The actions of a thoroughly vindictive government, desperate to taunt, humiliate and provoke a highly marginalized section of the country out of pure hatred and wickedness..

What does that say of you?

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Storm Manchester City Centre To Protest For Kanu's Release- Pictures by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
Marginalization Olympics.
Re: Biafrans Storm Manchester City Centre To Protest For Kanu's Release- Pictures by Blackfire(m): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Miscreants,

We always knew yorubas and Igbbos are one , forget the online beef , it is a smoke screen

Power remain in the North
North 2023
Re: Biafrans Storm Manchester City Centre To Protest For Kanu's Release- Pictures by Lateefadewale(m): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Abroad people catching cruise

Hahaha

Let me guess ... The mayor of Manchester and their MPs would leave their constituents and country and head to Nigeria

Idiotic People of Biafra IPOB

What Intelligent People of Biafra could do;

Senator Abaribe ; Good day Senate President and my fellow Senators, I am Senator Abaribe representing the good people of Abia State.

I will like to raise a motion of utmost importance seeking to understand the unlawful rendition and Kidnap of my constituent by the name Nnamdi Kanu.. I wish to seek senate committee on human rights to investigate circumstances surrounding his abduction and detention

Senator Orji Uzor Kalu; Good day distinguish senators I rise to ably second the motion ably moved by the Senate minority leader Senator Abaribe

Exactly.

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Tell Me One Thing Government Gained By Arresting Nnamdi Kanu? / Breaking! 2023 : Gen Abdulsalami Holds Closed Door Meeting With Orji Kalu / APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.