Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary (1623 Views)

Southern Governors Declare Support For States To Collect VAT / Northern Governors Declare Open Grazing Outdated / PDP Governors Declare New Police Act Unconstitutional (2) (3) (4)

APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary by salesbloo: 9:27am On May 24, 2022
APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary To Be Conducted, Giving Every Aspirants Who Purchased The Presidential Form To Contest In A Free And Fair Process.

https://twitter.com/Harmoured/status/1529006179007053826
Re: APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary by Nigerialabalaba: 10:17am On May 24, 2022
Oju telegan grin
APC don dribble dem so tey awon Omo Ibo dey foam for mouth with unbridled bitterness and hatred for Yoruba and Tinubu.
Tinubu victory issa goal grin

Re: APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary by Dannyset(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2022

Some people will come and use crying to twist this to suit their narrative so they can insult Tinubu.

I don't know why we like beating chest over what we don't have influence on.

Stop making a fool of yourself.

Re: APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary by Parachoko: 10:38am On May 24, 2022
We told them the primary will hold, they said NO and were screaming CONSENSUS grin

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Re: APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary by pricklewane: 10:47am On May 24, 2022
Lol. Jews from hellfire of Alaigbo go cry blood today.

Re: APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary by StrongandMighty: 10:52am On May 24, 2022
Whoever still thinks Tinubu will be president is really delusional...

Re: APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary by ityP(m): 10:55am On May 24, 2022
salesbloo:

https://twitter.com/Harmoured/status/1529006179007053826

Na Tinubu people handle be this. Ask him when APC governors told him all these nonsense. Tinubu urchins na propaganda people. Same them spread news that Banky W lost elections. Same idiots said Baduru signed Tinubu form grin

Re: APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary by ityP(m): 10:56am On May 24, 2022
Parachoko:
We told them the primary will hold, they said no and were screaming Consensus grin

You told them what? When did APC governors say the above? Una go open mouth wa grin

Re: APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary by Parachoko: 10:58am On May 24, 2022
ityP:

You told them what? When did APC governors say the above? Una go open mouth wa grin
APC primary will hold, accept this fact and have peace of mind.
Re: APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary by ityP(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2022
Parachoko:

Of course. Same way APC convention held. I do not deny that. But Tinubu will not emerge as APC candidate grin

Re: APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary by Buckeyemedia1: 11:10am On May 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Ok you & those delegates will choose President Buhari’s successor for him, because it was delegates that chose Bola Tinubu’s successor (Fashola) for him, or it was delegates that chose Yaradua to replace Obasanjo?

Mumu please try borrow sense.
Re: APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary by SledgeHammerer: 12:20pm On May 24, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha.... They'll soon flood this thread with their hot tears.
Re: APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary by Parachoko: 2:07pm On May 24, 2022
ityP:

Of course. Same way APC convention held. I do not deny that. But Tinubu will not emerge as APC candidate grin
k

Re: APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary by ityP(m): 2:07pm On May 24, 2022
Parachoko:
k

You be real bot. You had to come and edit the comment grin
Re: APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary by basilo101: 2:11pm On May 24, 2022
Lol. Tinubu urchins desperate to have something to celebrate. How can Tinubu win the primary without buhari's support? Buhari will select a candidate and the primary will just be a mere formality that will humiliate Tinubu further.
Re: APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary by basilo101: 2:13pm On May 24, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ok you & those delegates will choose President Buhari’s successor for him, because it was delegates that chose Bola Tinubu’s successor (Fashola) for him, or it was delegates that chose Yaradua to replace Obasanjo?

afonjas are senseless. Why not Tinubu accept consensus to save himself from needless humiliation?
Re: APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary by basilo101: 2:16pm On May 24, 2022
ityP:

I don't know why they are in a rush to celebrate this news, Tinubu never had a chance in the first place, even if he does, how can he arm twist the president on choice of his successor?

Re: APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary by carterguccy(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2022
No time for wailing igbos!

Re: APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary by Simplythebest: 2:44pm On May 24, 2022
You are the person being hurt by the hatred u have for other tribe. Pls grow up this is 21st century u should stop this hatred for the betterment of ur children. Those people u are fighting for look at their and the family and compare ur own to them. They children are busy studying outside the country, the go outside the country for medical and how about ur children and ur family members and even ur relatives and the people in ur place. Pls be wise and grow up. God bless u
Nigerialabalaba:
Oju telegan grin
APC don dribble dem so tey awon Omo Ibo dey foam for mouth with unbridled bitterness and hatred for Yoruba and Tinubu.
Tinubu victory issa goal grin
Re: APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary by Lazyreporta(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2022
The only thing I am certain of is that a Yoruba man will be Nigeria next president.
Whoever e be, I no no.

Now, I fear that igbo may not be represented at all. I mean no vp slot. No senate presido as well.

Who I want normally is Umahi, but based on reality on ground, he can't be president at least next year.

Atiku may even choose a Yoruba man as vp last last cos SE is always on lock down for PDP and SS. Worst case is he will choose SS

If he wins SW he wins the election based on records. So SW is best option
Re: APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary by 1880e: 6:47am On May 25, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Enugu Masquerade Dress In Peter Obi Costum -pics / Nigerian Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation About 2023 Presidential Election / APC Commissions New Roads Enugu Onitsha Express Road Today