Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (17633 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting / Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
What god cannot do does not exist, yet there are countless barren women who died never giving birth!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by Zainabthegirl1(f): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Aww! Congratulations to them
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by ChiefSosa(m): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
post=104389386:

This guy has post it before I publish it
He passed you by over 1 hour. Lmao, you only copy, edit and then paste. That's all you do.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by NaijaCover(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

He passed you by over 1 hour. Lmao, you only copy, edit and then paste. That's all you do.

I went offline to eat rice and beans in mama nkechi shop na, when I came back, that guy has already publish the news.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by passionberry(f): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
[quote author=pretydiva post=104388749]God bless the man for standing by his wife through thick and thin, for not leaving her alone, for not getting a 2nd wife. His type are rare.

More kids to come in Jesus name[/quote

I'm telling you I Really respect the man his type Is rare oh ,I know what the woman must have face for 13yrs. But God is faithful .
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by mechanics(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
Wow, it's good to be patient, the God of wonders has done it again.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by passionberry(f): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
meriga:

What if, it is the woman that stood by the man?
That makes her strong,unique and rare..
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by passionberry(f): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Great. Companionship first then kids are d fruit of that love. No kids shouldn't kill genuine love
True talk ..kids or no kids ,The love should keep waxing strong.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by penplus: 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
To GOD be the glory

Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by harmony75: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Congrats!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by spiceadole: 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
pretydiva:
God bless the man for standing by his wife through thick and thin, for not leaving her alone, for not getting a 2nd wife. His type are rare.

More kids to come in Jesus name

He is most likely infertile.. zero or low sperm count.. very common among men.
The babies are most likely product of IVF, which is a beautiful thing.
A fertile Nigerian man does not stay with his wife for many years when there is no child, except he is the underlying reason for the infertility.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by PrinceGallant: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Al'hamduliLlaah. I rejoice with the couple, may the happiness bring more happiness for them. I also use their happiness to seek Allaah's favour for my good friend, and those who are looking for good Countenance of Allaah for the fruits of womb, to welcome babies in their families in soonest time.

Unto you Allaah we rely.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by Betterlife2021: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
Babitee1:

I am a Nurse working in a fertility clinic and I can tell you for free that IVF is not still 100%.So anyone who does Ivf and have a child through it should still give glory to God. Some couple have spent millions doing repeated Ivf and all the money still went down the drain.

People who concive naturally or have gone through IVF the first attempt and got it don't know what God has done for them. I and my wife have gone through two attempts still we didn't succeed that's like a million plus gone in this hard time.
But please @babitee1 i wouldn't mind to chart with you on ivf procedure in your clinic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by Betterlife2021: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
IVF or not IVF na still God dey run am.
Me and my wife don undergo IVF two times still no show. I was diagnosed of Azoospermia
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by Babitee1(f): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
Betterlife2021:

People who concive naturally or have gone through IVF the first attempt and got it don't know what God has done for them. I and my wife have gone through two attempts still we didn't succeed that's like a million plus gone in this hard time.
But please @babitee1 i wouldn't mind to chart with you on ivf procedure in your clinic.

@Betterlife2021 . It is well with you Sir.The journey is not easy but God will make a way. Reach me on WhatsApp on this number 0909 861 5717.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by Babitee1(f): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
Betterlife2021:
Me and my wife don undergo IVF two times still no show. I was diagnosed of Azoospermia

There are options of seeing a urologist in the clinic I work. Kindly send me an email.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by Burgerlomo: 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
Congratulations cool
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by SenorFax(m): 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
KingAzari:
Until they were introduced to the miracle of IVF.
God won't come down to help them. I know people that IVF no help. If it helps them, it's because God wants it that way.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by Emeka71(m): 6:03am On Aug 04, 2021
pretydiva:
God bless the man for standing by his wife through thick and thin, for not leaving her alone, for not getting a 2nd wife. His type are rare.

More kids to come in Jesus name
What if he is the one at fault; many people always point the woman at fault if she doesn't birth a baby.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by Thoceen: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2021
Big congratulations!!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by okontasamuel90: 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Brother, I'm facing same issue too(azoospermia) but I haven't done ivf yet due to the cost, I'm thinking of IUI Sha. After using so many herbal remedies. I still believe God will come through. I'm using one drugs Sha but I haven't done test yet and my wife is still not pregnant. Please what's your WhatsApp number, if you don't mind, maybe I can ask you some questions on how you dey handle am cos I don almost enter depression.
Betterlife2021:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Men Living With Their Parents After Marriage? / Nigerians And Hypocrisy / Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.