Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

These Is My Story - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / These Is My Story (116 Views)

3rd Wave Of Covid-19 In Nigeria: My Story / My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" / My Story On How I Got Disvirgined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Is My Story by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Am not too ugly and not too handsome,Never had sex with any girl in my life, most of the girls i see around me are too useless and dirty,and i don't think a day would pass without me masturbating,even twice aday atimes.and the reason why is that am too shy too scared to approach a girl i love,not even talking of having sex,and am also scared to go for oloshos around the street for fear of contacting dangerous disease through them, I don't want masturbation to be addicted to me,,that is why am here so people here can advice me or give me solutions,i wouldn't mind the insults if that will be the solution,

(1) (Reply)

How Cross River Transporters Were Denied Of Fg’s COVID-19 Fund Support / Olu Of Warri Official Coronation Video Released. / Home For Soul And Kingdom For Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.