Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye (10503 Views)

Ugwuanyi Offers Automatic Employment, Support To Wives Of Slain Police Officers / Ugwuanyi Offers Automatic Employment To Christian Chukwu’s Son / Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by mechanics(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
Wow, I guess as much, congrats to him.
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by littlejohny: 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Oil dey your head my brother.

With Gov. Ugwuanyi, things keep getting better.
WhatCanIsay:
Way to go!

You can imagine the zeal other students in the state will push into science and technology? It's high time we institute science and technology Expo statewide; not just with only focus on debates.

Kudos to the governor
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by JohnBullMySon: 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mikedollar:

Haven't you read where it was written that 50m is to be used to equip their technical laboratories
They should buy mechatronics kits and give to those children instead. That 50m equipping is just to go and fill up their lab with Computers ,UPS, Laboratory apparatus and other 19th century equipment and machines then embezzle the balance.
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by Mikedollar: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
I noticed one thing: Your state has recorded lots of academic achievements. Does it mean there is something you know which other governors don't know? You are making Ndigbo proud. Ride on
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by mechanics(m): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
BKayy:
Why putting where they are born? Is it a sort of propaganda or what from Ugwuanyi the Atụlụ that Destroyed Anambra architects house?
If the aim of mallam Ugwuanyi is to shade Anambra then thunder fire am.
I hate Ndigbo that allow Aboki designed Nigeria states to get into their heads. That is why Ugwuanyi destroyed Anambra architects House and confiscated his properties for no reason
What really happened, have not come across this your complaint before.
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by littlejohny: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
There is so much bitterness is your heart. Desist from this path, please. It's unhealthy.

BKayy:
Why putting where they are born? Is it a sort of propaganda or what from Ugwuanyi the Atụlụ that Destroyed Anambra architects house?
If the aim of mallam Ugwuanyi is to shade Anambra then thunder fire am.
I hate Ndigbo that allow Aboki designed Nigeria states to get into their heads. That is why Ugwuanyi destroyed Anambra architects House and confiscated his properties for no reason

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by heniford2: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
Simplejoe:

I doubt if you are alright oga. Money that has been given to them which will be supervised to fish that you are alleging they will eat. Everyone is not as corrupt as you may think
speak for yourself i know what am saying unless the money was giving directly to the family if is from hand to hand forget it grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by Destate: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
That man Ugwuanyi is absolutely investing heavily on the state's educational sector. Jisie ike Odogwu .No wonder Enugu state has been leading in almost all the academic competition in the country. Am proud of Ndi Enugu
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by JohnBullMySon: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
vitusotti:
this is why i love when people with your kind of constructive and creative ideas engage in public discuss, something new must be learned. am sure his Excellency and his team will pick this up.

Thanks for the compliment bro. Well that's if his team are on Nairaland wink
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by Skillsnigeria: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
That's good and nice
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by harmony75: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Good quick response �❤
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
people like this kids shoud be given scholarship to study abroad

when they are done
they can then come here and groom the young ones in varsity and the likes
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by Bamzyriches451: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
That's encouraging

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo Blast: Seyi Makinde Thanks Lagos For Releasing LASEMA To Support The State / Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! / Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.