Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me (43844 Views)

BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Yousef, Saskay & Angel / BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross / BBNaija: Yousef's Students Hit The Streets To Campaign For Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by mikron(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Women, confused and unable to define what exactly they want from us.
Pretence is their second name.

1 Like

Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by phollybee(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
haciya2927:
Xt
Guy step up, even layman knows dat data is 300 everywhere
Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by vickydevoka(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
temitope27:
This ugly dude shocked, am surprised those guys must be mad, olosho
Who's de dude. I'm confuse

1 Like

Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by clothingonline(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
It’s good ooo
Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by Arisenews2: 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Wow... But you two are Arewas.
Meanwhile, Watch the shocking Untold story of Big Brother Naija 2021 housemates, Yousef. The identity of his parents would shock you!
Click to watch below �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_UVyre2kzM
Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by kingjoe(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sterope:
Do you like everyone that likes you? Are you comfortable with all of them?
No I don't like everbody that likes me .
But sasky complained to biggie that nobody likes her.
Why complain what you can't handle.
Jaypaul and Yousef are are among the simple life guys in the house have them as a friend and you can sleep naked without being scared.they are the best,gentle handsome
Who else can sasky prefer
Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by Dalil8: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Martinez39s:
It's uncomfortable and harassment if you are not good-looking. grin

......Or not rich.

You get am!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by AfroKnight: 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Very stup!d girl. Trying to demonise a simple human gesture.

Man likes you, and you make it look like a bad thing? Stupîd girl.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by Staphylococcus: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
This will affect Dollar rate

Buhari needs to intervene
Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by Youngpo413: 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Inspiration007:
Women don't really know what they like or want, this young lady here just confirmed such claim.

A man should be very careful in declaring his feelings for a lady.

I was wondering why 'they' are called fish-brain

1 Like

Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by Sterope(f): 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
No one that she likes, likes her

Those qualities do not entitle them to her friendship and relationship.

Are you friends with all who are good, calm, beautigul and humble? You are either comfortable with someone or you are not.

Stop telling women who to like please.
kingjoe:
No I don't like everbody that likes me .
But sasky complained to biggie that nobody likes her.
Why complain what you can't handle.
Jaypaul and Yousef are are among the simple life guys in the house have them as a friend and you can sleep naked without being scared.they are the best,gentle handsome
Who else can sasky prefer
Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by Youngpo413: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
Starboytwo:
Who be youseff?
Poulsen? Or Buhari?
maybe na PUTIN
Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by ceeceeco: 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
EPL should do & start so this BBnaija news will be less important to some. Just that the ladies are the people who give more attention to this BBnaija thing.
Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by dk58(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
We shall see cheesy
Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by temitope27(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
vickydevoka:

Who's de dude. I'm confuse
that olosho nw
Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by Jerryherd: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
Unnecessary forming

1 Like

Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by vickydevoka(m): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
temitope27:
that olosho nw
Lol. Olosho na man or woman

1 Like

Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
haciya2927:
Xt
Scammer
Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by Yungspitta(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
Women are confused animals, you never know with them.

1 Like

Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by temitope27(m): 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
vickydevoka:

Lol. Olosho na man or woman
oga wetin dey do you nw, why u dey hold my throat, shey u no see say na that idiot be olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by seyz91(m): 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
You no lie

That gender ehn undecided
kingjoe:
Sasky is the summary of the female gender .one minute no body likes me
Next minute I am not comfortable jaypaul and Yousef likes me
Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
confusion
Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by seyz91(m): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
cheesy me too
Cerebellum:
Mumu Fulish, idiotic show

Nah to dey show sagged bobbi, rotten Toto and Gbola upandan

To slap the organizers self day hungry me
Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by Martinez39s(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dalil8:

......Or not rich.

You get am!
Yep!
Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by SenecaTheYonger: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
temitope27:
This ugly dude shocked, am surprised those guys must be mad, olosho

This is why girls bleach their skin. You will never go unpunished if you insult a girl for bleaching
Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by Atticusxsz(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
Neevjvann:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s36RPlQNry0

It seems you guys ain't tired of this format i guess. The £400 you guys did scammed me of wasn't enough or what?
You're now looking for gullible persons who have got no prior knowledge of how you guys operate to scam abi?
Oloriburuku!
You guys are generational criminals and perpetual thieves!
Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by angelfallz(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Men learn from this. Once a woman does not like you, she would be saying things like this. So it's always best to move on instead of hanging around hoping to make her like you.

Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/bbnaija-s6-i-feel-uncomfortable-that-yousef-likes-me-saskay/
Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by austineabba(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
haciya2927:
Xt
You fraudulent bastard
My God will judge you...
After I credit your account and you refused to send me data rather you blocked me. You shall not pay for all your evil deeds
Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by angelfallz(m): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
"Women don't know what they like or want"
That's a lie men tell themselves.

Inspiration007:
Women don't really know what they like or want, this young lady here just confirmed such claim.

A man should be very careful in declaring his feelings for a lady.

That is how Pere told the Maria he liked her and the reply, well you already know
Re: Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me by Edopesin: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
Chai Youssef has suffered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Guard Fights With Massiel Taveras Who Wanted To Unfurl Huge Jesus Dress / Shocking Transformations (Costumes) Of Nollywood Actresses-pics / Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.