Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London (78382 Views)

Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu / Ahmed Lawan Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by GABRIEL6036: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Olorioko visit lerukuwere grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Sleekfingers: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
TitsforTat:
I tot he is in USAundecidedundecided
But this man is too old to be nursing ambitions of becoming president, abi h want dey go medical trips like Bubu

How old is joe biden?
How old was donald trump's when he was the president?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by israelmao(m): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Buhari is also going to see his doctor in London,one is currently Nigerian president and the other is aspiring to be,these two lack confidence Nigerian healthcare system therefore they are not fit to be leaders that care about their citizens.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Xeedorf: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
THE JAGABAN!!!
Nightmare of ebora Owu
Conqueror of jonathan
Destroyer of PDP
the Lion of bourdillion
Ekun Oko Remi
The greatest politician of our Time
The Awolowo of our Time
The tree that bears multiple fruits( fashola,osibanjo,lai
mohammed,aregbesola,ambode,gbajabiamila,e.t.
I HAIL Ooo!!!!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Sleekfingers: 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-tinubu-hale-and-hearty-as-sanwoolu-visits-him-in-london-photos/

I thought they said, tinubu is bedridden. Awon oloripelebe jatijati

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Zetty177x: 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sanwo olu is looking like he took hard stuff in the first picture. Eyes don't lie.

As for Tin nbu, he's looking like he just recovered from an ailment

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by OBUA12345: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
69years God have mercy on this man age.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Julianaa: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Politics nigeria did you take the pictures?

Why did you cover it with your name?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Zetty177x: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Xeedorf:
THE JAGABAN!!!
Nightmare of ebora Owu
Conqueror of jonathan
Destroyer of PDP
the Lion of bourdillion
Ekun Oko Remi
The Awolowo of our Time
I HAIL Ooo!!!!!!

U didn't tell us about bullion van...

Let me add

The burdillion confiscator of bullion vans

I twale o

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
Xeedorf:
THE JAGABAN!!!
Nightmare of ebora Owu
Conqueror of jonathan
Destroyer of PDP
the Lion of bourdillion
Ekun Oko Remi
The Awolowo of our Time
I HAIL Ooo!!!!!!

Man mi, you are going to cause a lot of anxiety attacks for IPOBians with this 'oriki' for BAT. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Sleekfingers: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bouz:
Puppet

Puppet abi? And he is the governor of lagos . The commercial capital of nigeria. ..how about you that is not puppet, why can't you be the governor of your state?

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Julianaa: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Buhari in London

Uhuru Kenyatta in London

Tinubu in London

Sanwo-Olu in London

Nnamdi Kanu in DSS underground cell

Intelligent Politicians like Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of Borgu knows to be President of a Commonwealth Country like Nigeria, you must lobby the western power bloc, from Chatham house, IMF, and other world leaders.. what better time to do so than during a Global Educational Summit

He has already made some serious Negotiation at Arewa house Kaduna, and his Birthday colloquium in Kano

is that what you should be proud of?

Have you ever heard of Boris Johnson in Nigeria for vacation or to recieve treatment?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Ashirioluwa: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
Baba Tinubu is older than is age

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by DamnNiggar: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
Is Thief Tinubu Still Alive

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Jerryherd: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Julianaa:
is that what you should be proud of?

Have you ever heard of Boris Johnson in Nigeria for vacation or to recieve treatment?

And who told you Tinubu went for treatment or vacation

Any proof?!

Who also told you Boris Johnson doesn't travel with his girlfriend and partner to other country for vacation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Sleekfingers: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Vhee:
I wanna have Tinubu sucking my pussy

Pay him a visit at his residence in ikoyi. When he is back in the country. Your pussy go hear am....

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Exponential101: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tinubu trauma must kill your entire household n unborn generations except he stole a dime from your comment wealth.

AchalugoNwa:
grin

The cocaine master himself
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

Thunder scatter all Tinubu urchins amin oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by BabaO2: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lanre4uonly:
The end of the rumour.
Then he is a super human being, if at that age he can do all what he's doing now.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Abujason: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
IPIG terrorist monkeys, o ya your food don land....Start wailing and crying why your evil enclave is so terrible and why you must run to Lagos the moment you can crawl from under the shit-hole of your mothers.

Araromi is one of the best Nigerian towns in SW.

And Where is that thing that calls himself or herself Nairaland police? You won’t see posts like this and ban that person.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by mozona(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
Papa go see pikin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
uk is realy making some good money from the medical tourism of these old cargos.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by bangiskings: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
I swear down your father will give his kidney to become Tinubu house boy
AchalugoNwa:
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by abokimallam: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
After 8 years of Nigeria arrested growth and development brought by Buhari,may God deliver Nigeria from the calamity called Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Subomi11: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-tinubu-hale-and-hearty-as-sanwoolu-visits-him-in-london-photos/

Very funny, you are watermarking what also downloaded online.

Long life Asiwaju BAT. Good one my amiable Governor

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
Vhee:
I wanna have Tinubu sucking my pussy
You want to infect him with syphilis abi undecided.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by olatuns2017: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Igbos/PDP want to see this man dead...

They are in severe pains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by jaxxy(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Buhari in London

Uhuru Kenyatta in London

Tinubu in London

Sanwo-Olu in London

Nnamdi Kanu in DSS underground cell

Intelligent Politicians like Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of Borgu knows to be President of a Commonwealth Country like Nigeria, you must lobby the western power bloc, from Chatham house, IMF, and other world leaders.. what better time to do so than during a Global Educational Summit

He has already made some serious Negotiation at Arewa house Kaduna, and his Birthday colloquium in Kano

No more old men sorry. Amongst other concerns.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Hussein035: 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
If Nigerians keep voting people more than 45years in power we can never have peace cos they will keep battling with old age sicknesses of different kind.
BAT will keep flying to USA and UK for treatment forever, I wonder why people cherish their own ambition than the progress of the unemployed youths. Let BAT become the president and see how powerful agbero will become throughout Cowgeria
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Ezmans: 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
PVision2020:
Once the APC convention is done and dusted, the coast is clear....
When others are busy strategizing, Children of 8 and perdition are busy wailing.
And this is how they strategized in 2015 when a bag of rise was 8,000 naira & you are buying it now 28,000
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Aboguede(m): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
This thirfbibu look like suckler!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London by wellmax(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
grin

After your useless baseless online rant, Tinubu is still greater than all your ancestors put together.
grin grin grin grin grin

Even his imaginary so called touts are far better than your generation.

The Lagos Tinubu helped build is where every body from your eroded region is dying to be at, it is your own London. Tinubu no be ya papa mate.

He left office since 2017 and today his more relevant than all your politicians dead or alive.

Jagaban is your father.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand / Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.