Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Taken Today In The UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Taken Today In The UK (1272 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager / Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Taken Today In The UK by naptu2: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
See previous thread here:

APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters
https://www.nairaland.com/6678334/apc-leader-tinubu-hospitalised-us

Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide)
https://www.nairaland.com/6678851/tinubu-not-dead-hospitalised-tunde

New pictures of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu surfaced today. The pictures were shared by Governor Sanwo-Olu's special assistant on new media.

DADDY Asiwaju with BOS today in UK

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159231871486013&id=735776012&anchor_composer=false

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Taken Today In The UK by armadeo(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Taken Today In The UK by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
They both look fresh
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Taken Today In The UK by UselessBuhari: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
He looks like he just left his hospital bed for the pic
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Taken Today In The UK by techwaya: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Photoshop

This is tinubin gebreselase ahmedin El Ethiopia not Tunubu... grin grin

Meanwhile are you serious about gaining admissions into yabatech visit this site https://techwaya.com/ for more info.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Taken Today In The UK by Tinubuadvocate: 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
I don't know why sanwolu allow his aide to release this heart attack pictures to Tinubu enemies.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Taken Today In The UK by Tinubuadvocate: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
To ipob terrorist organization Buhari is dead the man in aso rock was cloned el sudan... ipob are very useless people stark illiterate.
techwaya:
Photoshop

This is tinubin gebreselase ahmedin El Ethiopia not Tunubu... grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Taken Today In The UK by tillaman(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
Potatoes will potate, haters will hate
No time for serenren

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Taken Today In The UK by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 06, 2021
I love these pictures, please permit me to caption them. grin

First Picture:

Tinubu: Sanwo-Eko! Is it true that you have cut my pension by 50% & also terminated the provision of houses in Abuja & Lagos to me as an Ex-Convict Sorry, I meant Ex-Governor?

Have you forgotten that the oath you swore for 5 hours at the “igunnuko shrine” inside the thick forest of Ikorodu before you became Governor is still in maximum effect? grin

Sanwo-Eko: Haaaa Baba mii, it is not me ooo. I don’t have anything to do with it oooo. Even Seyi your son can bear me witness.

Second Picture:

Sanwo-Eko explaining to Tinubu while pointing to the image of Mudashiru Obasa. grin

Baba mii, it is the idea of this illiterate agbero & his gang of “anywhere belle face” that you appointed Speaker of the Lagos Assembly. grin

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Taken Today In The UK by Bekind123: 8:09am On Aug 06, 2021
The pointing governor is still pointing.

(1) (Reply)

Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour / GT bank-Innoson Dispute: Supreme Court Reverses Prior Ruling, Readmits Appeal / Official Opening Of The International Convention Center (ICC), Awka.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.