Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. (4538 Views)

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by Liftkid(m): 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
Good evening everyone,

Sometime last year, I enquired which country I can migrate with #2.5m, live peacefully and legally, but many suggested, I increase my budget.

Now, I have completed it #5m and I'm looking forward to migrating to a better country in search of green pasture and possibly permanent residence.

Note; I'm not interested in investing in the country, I have bought enough domain name.

Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
Liftkid:
Good evening everyone,

Sometime last year, I enquired which country I can migrate with #2.5m, live peacefully and legally, then bring my wife and daughter afterwards, but many suggested, I increase my budget. https://www.nairaland.com/6098290/which-country-one-travel-n2.5

Now, I have completed it #5m and I'm looking forward to migrating to a better country in search of green pasture and possibly permanent residence.

Note; I'm not interested in investing in the country, I have bought enough domain name.

The money is too small o unless you have someone there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
OgogoroFreak:

Na your name de affect you abi?

Nigerians will just open mouth waaah and call 5 million small money.

OP, Travel alone first with your funds. Family can join a year or two later. Try Poland work visa. Get there and relocate to your choice European nation.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by Liftkid(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
OgogoroFreak:

I didn't mean 5000 naira, not even 50k not to talk of 500k, I'm talking about 5 million naira angry

13 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by mofedamijo(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
In whatever you do, please don't pay any Agent. I beg you.

Now, what do you do? Can you work remotely? How old are you?

6 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by Liftkid(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
mofedamijo:
In whatever you do, please don't pay any Agent. I beg you.

Now, what do you do? Can you work remotely? How old are you?

I can work remotely and stil carry out my Domain business. I'm 26

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by mofedamijo(m): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Liftkid:

I can work remotely and still do my carry out my. Domain business. I'm 26

Okay. During your own research, what country did you show interest in?

1 Like

Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by Liftkid(m): 12:30am On Aug 04, 2021
mofedamijo:

Okay. During your own research, what country did you show interest in?

Canada, Germany, Australia

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by mofedamijo(m): 1:28am On Aug 04, 2021
Liftkid:

Canada, Germany, Australia

Canada is quite complicated at the moment. Getting in is harder due to Covid restrictions, the processing is quite tedious and longer, same with Australia.

Germany is your best bet for now. Another option is to try the more peaceful African countries that offer a better quality of life. Get their residency then catapult from their to Canada, Australia or Germany.

Please, go legally, and get your residency legally.

17 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by Bifwoli: 2:50am On Aug 04, 2021
Go somewhere in Africa and settle there...Botswana ,Senegal maybe even Tanzania . This obsession to look to migrate/settle in white countries is becoming too monotonous and frankly self loathing that nothing African is good enough.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:07am On Aug 04, 2021
Liftkid:

I didn't mean 5000 naira, not even 50k not to talk of 500k, I'm talking about 5 million naira angry
5m is not even upto $10k embarassed
Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 04, 2021
Relocating with ordinary $8000.
Na waaa, na so Naija money don dey useless?
Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by billynoni(m): 4:06am On Aug 04, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Relocating with ordinary $8000.
Na waaa, na so Naija money don dey useless?
Ordinary bloody $8000... Abeg you have $100 there, lemme change it, to this useless Naira for urgent need?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by Cousin9999: 6:14am On Aug 04, 2021
That's enough to study in Spain.
Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by olaniyi900: 6:57am On Aug 04, 2021
Liftkid:
Good evening everyone,

Sometime last year, I enquired which country I can migrate with #2.5m, live peacefully and legally, then bring my wife and daughter afterwards, but many suggested, I increase my budget. https://www.nairaland.com/6098290/which-country-one-travel-n2.5

The first thing is to know how traveling out the the country work. There basically four type of Visa, tourist visa, work visa, study visa and investment visa. Tourist visa can not be use to relocate. Now you are left with other three. Your best bet is study visa because of your fund. The country I can recommend for you are Germany or Finland for study, because of your budget.

2 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by gabson02(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2021
iamadonis2:

Na your name de affect you abi?

Nigerians will just open mouth waaah and call 5 million small money.

OP, Travel alone first with your funds. Family can join a year or two later. Try Poland work visa. Get there and relocate to your choice European nation.
How can I get the work visa �
Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by Jacknn: 10:09am On Aug 04, 2021
mofedamijo:

Canada is quite complicated at the moment. Getting in is harder due to Covid restrictions, the processing is quite tedious and longer, same with Australia.

Germany is your best bet for now. Another option is to try the more peaceful African countries that offer a better quality of life. Get their residency then catapult from their to Canada, Australia or Germany.

Please, go legally, and get your residency legally.

Please for that of Germany, as of last year when I started pursing it,they placed a rule on cat A and B peeps for getting study visa.. Cat A was 8months while cat B for 2.2 graduates was 12months then.this made me end the hustle because it became useless waiting that long since am a 2.2 grad..
As of now do u know the standings please..have they reduced the waiting period??
Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by Limassol(m): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2021
Liftkid:

26 years,gainfully employed, married and blessed with a daughter, bro you are blessed! By the way, study route to Germany is a good idea though you need to add a little money to process the whole thing, Canadian express entry is another option but the process is a bit tiring and expensive but worth it. There are many other legal ways to emigrate too, comb the internet for vital informations, opt for DIY and avoid agents. Goodluck!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by Limassol(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2021
Bifwoli:
Go somewhere in Africa and settle there...Botswana ,Senegal maybe even Tanzania . This obsession to look to migrate/settle in white countries is becoming too monotonous and frankly self loathing that nothing African is good enough.
where do you live currently?

3 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by mofedamijo(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2021
Jacknn:

Please for that of Germany, as of last year when I started pursing it,they placed a rule on cat A and B peeps for getting study visa.. Cat A was 8months while cat B for 2.2 graduates was 12months then.this made me end the hustle because it became useless waiting that long since am a 2.2 grad..
As of now do u know the standings please..have they reduced the waiting period??

I think that has been removed, but you can check the Germany student page.
Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by rottenPussy: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Liftkid:

Can you please teach me the domain business? I have 300k savings.

1 Like

Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by Darkerberry: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
rottenPussy:

Also interested bruhh
Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by Perfectman91: 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Liftkid:
Good evening everyone,

I don't want to indulge in fraud like others but don't mind learning this domain business, can you please put me through on it?
Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by Flipmac(m): 3:57am On Aug 05, 2021
Perfectman91:

I don't want to indulge in fraud like others but don't mind learning this domain business, can you please put me through on it?
If you believe that 'domain business' talk then you should also believe that I am Tinubu. sad

6 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by Tunext12(m): 4:06am On Aug 05, 2021
Brother pleased can you share your idea about the domain business � help a brother
Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by Perfectman91: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2021
Flipmac:

If you believe that 'domain business' talk then you should also believe that I am Tinubu. sad

Do you mean domain business isn't profitable?
Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by JohnQueen(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

Tunext12:
Brother pleased can you share your idea about the domain business � help a brother
Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by JohnQueen(m): 9:02am On Aug 05, 2021
Instead of researching you just open mouth waaa

Flipmac:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by Nelito1472: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
That money is enough to migrate to countries like Ireland, Germany, Canada and Austra. Confirm if you are graduate. Or send me an email.

3 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by Flipmac(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
JohnQueen:
Instead of researching you just open mouth waaa

You think you're talking to primary school kids on nairaland. Abeg go siddon for gutter.

3 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by Flipmac(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
Perfectman91:

Do you mean domain business isn't profitable?
It is not as profitable as the OP is painting it to be. Only the OP knows what he did to raise 5m.

3 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. by Liftkid(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
rottenPussy:

Hello, there's a domain thread here on nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Immigrations Collect My Expired Nigerian Passport / . / FRSC Records 10,522 Crashes Nationwide In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.