Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister (5394 Views)

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest / Big Lady And Young Girl Fight, Exposing Their Panties (Photos) / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by prumetrics: 2:01am On Aug 04, 2021
Lady and her sister in police custody for allegedly po*soning her husband over suspected infidelity
A lady identified as Matilda and her sister, have both been arrested for allegedly k*lling a businessman, Emem Etim Marley in Ajah, Lagos.SleekGist
It was gathered that Matilda had found another woman’s picture on her husband’s phone and suspected him of infidelity. She allegedly connived with her sister to poison him on Sunday, Aug 1.
“The neighbors were knocking profusely on their door after hearing Emem scream for help. Matilda and her sister had locked him up and absconded to their father’s house. The door was forced open and the neighbors found the victim lying d*ad on the floor.
It’s sad that this happened because they got married 8-months ago and there’s nothing Emem hasn’t done for his wife to make her happy. He recently bought her a car and opened a store for her business.SleekGist
According to a relative, Matilda had sold the victim’s cars and hidden his land documents before she committed the crime. At the police station, she claims that her husband drank a poisonous substance of his own volition,” a source said.
https://sleekgist.com/why-we-poisoned-him-and-watched-him-scream-till-death-lady-and-sister-in-police-custody/

Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by serverconnect(m): 2:18am On Aug 04, 2021
Too bad Becareful while choosing a life partner.

1 Like

Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by Karlovych: 2:26am On Aug 04, 2021
embarassed embarassed Poisoned over mere suspicion? Some people are really mad. She and her sister should enjoy their watery beans in prison

1 Like

Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by Buharidgeneral: 2:26am On Aug 04, 2021
Virginia people again

8 Likes

Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by 1000Capacity: 2:30am On Aug 04, 2021
This story get k-leg.
You said they locked the door and ran to their fathers house. In the same breathe you said they watched the man died while refusing neighbor help

15 Likes

Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by Goldencheese(m): 2:31am On Aug 04, 2021
Cruelty of the highest order.
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by Humanoid01(m): 2:32am On Aug 04, 2021
The second picture describes a different event.

Anyway, what happened to walking away from the marriage and enjoying a peaceful life afterwards, even though the process might take a while?

Omo pray and guard your heart with all diligence o, so you won't be an instrument in the hands of the devil.
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by sunshineV(f): 2:48am On Aug 04, 2021
These girls make crazy moves. One just block me cus she is changing location
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by Iniobong34: 2:50am On Aug 04, 2021
Iyami! Just imagin after doing all that for her. No place is sava again. I swear Delilah da learn from these viginal pple of our generation. R.i.p eyin eka. Indeed the future is female cry
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by insidelife22(m): 3:12am On Aug 04, 2021
dear brothers/mates...

2 Likes

Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by kogi2010: 3:55am On Aug 04, 2021
wicked generation
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by Wawelexy(m): 4:26am On Aug 04, 2021
This people again?
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:43am On Aug 04, 2021
wickedness in high places
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by endsarrrs(f): 4:48am On Aug 04, 2021
sad WALK AWAY WHILE YOU CAN
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by Emmanuel909090: 5:24am On Aug 04, 2021
What a heart.
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by mysticwarrior(m): 5:24am On Aug 04, 2021
Female creatures are vicious, brutal and deadly. Black widow spider, praying mantis, Bachelor Midge and Drone bees all kill their males after mating, and now some human ladies are beginning to exhibit the character of their animal counterparts, terrible creatures.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by Karemarealty288(m): 5:29am On Aug 04, 2021
Baba see how this guy used his money to buy his death...

2 Likes

Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by phemmyfour: 5:35am On Aug 04, 2021
1000Capacity:
This story get k-leg.
You said they locked the door and ran to their fathers house. In the same breathe you said they watched the man died while refusing neighbor help
That's figurative expression
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by punisha: 5:50am On Aug 04, 2021
1000Capacity:
This story get k-leg.

grin
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 04, 2021
This is not me shaming women or something..
Am beginning to think they are all the same given the same circumstances...

Met her just last month since I decided to give love a trial again.. I was supposed to travel on Monday..
She came into my room on Sunday and stole the 53k mint note I kept in my wardrobe.
She is the only one who has access to my room and only who knew where I kept the money..
And she denied it even when it was so glaring...
I just decided to let go and I thank God it happened early for me to know the type of person she is

1 Like

Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by Sonnobax15(m): 6:41am On Aug 04, 2021
shocked
Delilah
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by Adewale1603(m): 6:48am On Aug 04, 2021
the future
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by krebdawise(m): 6:52am On Aug 04, 2021
This life ehn hmmmm
Fear women ooooooooooh

Hit me up for your designs, I'll always give you the best

Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by Richy4(m): 7:25am On Aug 04, 2021
How I wish he remained single all his life....He would have been alive sipping tea, coffee or alcohol as we speak...

2 Likes

Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by Martialfc80: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2021
cc FutureIsFemale
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by faithfull18(f): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2021
Okay.
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by gentlestdude(m): 7:45am On Aug 04, 2021
You will never see that idiot sapphire (futureisfemale) her screaming like the goat she is

2 Likes

Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by adecz: 7:47am On Aug 04, 2021
Ancestral Evil dey some families.

Don't jump into serious relationships
with people who you don't know
their family history.

Especially women brought up
without their fathers.

1 Like

Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by gentlestdude(m): 7:48am On Aug 04, 2021
who marries these naija devils these present days? if you're below 40 and married you're a fool. if you're planning to marry in this country you're a bigger fool.
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by gentlestdude(m): 7:49am On Aug 04, 2021
Foolish man, serves him right. May stupid men keep learning the hard way
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by madamthemadam: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2021
1000Capacity:
This story get k-leg.

like, the story is not adding up..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included / Youtube Burning Video In Lagos/ ABSU Gang Ra pe. No Investigation No Arrest? / Woman Killed By Ritualist "Warning" Viewer's Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.