Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! (4371 Views)

Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? / Private schools in Rwanda close down as public schools become more attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! by rowland545(m): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
To sample there girls no go bad....
Re: I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! by tymdan(m): 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
rowland545:
To sample there girls no go bad....

Lol... Choices!
Re: I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! by tymdan(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
porthouse7:
I transit via air Rwanda from Jo'burg years back, from wat I saw glancing d city from d airport I knw d country mean business

You observe intelligently!
Re: I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! by WoeBetide666: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
RomanGreen:

Yes Rwanda, you need to see the magic of Paul Kagame and that's why the west hates him but then again, Paul Kagame has been able to transform his country with little resources while Nigerian politicians are busy buying properties abroad. Honestly Nigerian leaders are cursed, how they amass wealth they can't consume even till the 3rd generation baffles me.

That's in Kigali, the capital. How's life outside Kigali, it's probably worse than in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! by Raalsalghul: 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
RomanGreen:

Yes Rwanda, you need to see the magic of Paul Kagame and that's why the west hates him but then again, Paul Kagame has been able to transform his country with little resources while Nigerian politicians are busy buying properties abroad. Honestly Nigerian leaders are cursed, how they amass wealth they can't consume even till the 3rd generation baffles me.

Nigeria needs someone like Paul Kagame.
Re: I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! by tymdan(m): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
WoeBetide666:

That's in Kigali, the capital. How's life outside Kigali, it's probably worse than in Nigeria

I don't live in Kigali. I live in Musanze.

I have been to every nook and cranny of Nigeria and about 19 countries.

Duringy extensive work at the ECOWAS Youth Council, West African Students Union Parliament, Africa Union Students Council and All African Students Union.

What i find most unfortunate is that a human being above 18yrs can compare Rwanda with Nigeria. Despite all human and natural resources available to Nigeria.

Just 27years after the genocide against the Tutsis in Rwanda. The country is dubbed the Singapore of Africa.

A sensible person would know when to travel and learn or keep quiet and observe from those who have.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! by samtol4(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
Excellent article and promising opportunity. Unfortunately, many who have never leave the village before will say " ordinary Rwanda" instead of wasting money going to the Benin Republic a French-speaking to study, Rwanda is a good choice. While some will say, they can only go UK & USA , even when they can't afford UK fees. Rwanda is far conducive for learning than Nigeria. How many International students do you see in Nigerian Universities? Most Nigerian universities are still struggling with internet access.

2 Likes

Re: I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! by Emmypure: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hahaha school na scam
Re: I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
My own is how much is the school fees? (In naira)
Cos I'd really love if I can study out of this country
Re: I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! by lkillbrokehoes: 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bigiyo:
From 200,000 upward for a season (a year), they have 3 semesters in a year and the duration of the courses is 3 years unlike Nigeria that is 4 years.

7 Likes

Re: I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! by tymdan(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bigiyo:

If you watched the video i posted the school fees are stated there for each course, in my university.

It is just a 29sec video, so i wonder how u still didn't see the school fees there.

1 Like

Re: I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! by nitt: 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nice Post op.

Nigerians should cover their faces in shame.

Afterall, the leaders were once normal citizens.

1 Like

Re: I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! by Naybahood(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lemme have your number boss
Re: I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! by munezo(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nice one
Re: I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! by galantjoe(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
What about language barrier
From how the name of University is written I know that Rwanda is not English speaking country.
Re: I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! by tymdan(m): 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Naybahood:

It is posted there.

It is in the video.

My twitter handle is also there.

My website www.pelsdafrica.com my number is there.
Re: I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! by tymdan(m): 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
galantjoe:
What about language barrier
From how the name of University is written I know that Rwanda is not English speaking country.

There are 4 official languages in Rwanda.

1. English
2. French
3. Kinyarwanda
4. Kiswahili

Rwanda is a member of the commonwealth and converted to an English speaking country about 10 years ago.

1 Like

Re: I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! by tymdan(m): 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
nitt:
Nice Post op.

Nigerians should cover their faces in shame.

Afterall, the leaders were once normal citizens.

You have never left Nigeria you will not understand that 99% of Nigerian Leaders from councillor to president ought to die by boiling them in hot water.

4 Likes

Re: I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! by eboy540(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2021
Still post more updates from dere bosss

Help us get scholarship update
Msc

If you can create a WhatsApp platform
Me I get skills I wan japa ohhhh

1 Like

Re: I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! by faithfull18(f): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2021
Rwanda, not bad.

1 Like

Re: I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! by tymdan(m): 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
eboy540:
Still post more updates from dere bosss

Help us get scholarship update
Msc

If you can create a WhatsApp platform
Me I get skills I wan japa ohhhh

Unfortunately, Rwanda only offers scholarships to it's citizens and their scholarships are mostly for their ladies.

MSc course is/are almost mostly in the national university, which is UNIVERSITY OF RWANDA.

I study at a private university.

We have only 4 MSc courses available
Re: I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! by tymdan(m): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
Naybahood:

+250784990541
Re: I Study In Rwanda, You Should Too! by tymdan(m): 6:01am On Aug 18, 2021
Bigiyo:

Check the video or WhatsApp me

(1) (2) (Reply)

99% Of Nigerians Can't Pronounce Leicester And Tottenham - See How To / Unn Part-time In Lagos / Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.