Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

15-year-old Girl Dies Of Heart Attack While Having Sex With Man, 26, In His Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15-year-old Girl Dies Of Heart Attack While Having Sex With Man, 26, In His Car (806 Views)

18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex / Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15-year-old Girl Dies Of Heart Attack While Having Sex With Man, 26, In His Car by Sundaland: 6:10am On Aug 04, 2021
Brazilian police are probing the death of teenage girl who suffered fatal HEART ATTACK while having sex with a 26-year-old man in his car

Gabrielly Dickson, 15, from Sao Paulo in Brazil, and the man were having sex in his car on Sunday, when she suddenly fainted, police say.

The man then rushed the girl to the UPA Jardim Casquiero medical facility in Cubatão, where doctors attempted to revive her, according to local news site G1. Sadly, she was pronounced dead at 1.20am local time.

The man told police the girl’s lips and skin turned pale and her hands twisted back.

Read the full story

https://dailypostngr.com/2021/08/15-year-old-girl-dies-of-heart-attack-while-having-sex-with-man-26-in-his-car/

Re: 15-year-old Girl Dies Of Heart Attack While Having Sex With Man, 26, In His Car by Sundaland: 6:11am On Aug 04, 2021
Hhmm...
Re: 15-year-old Girl Dies Of Heart Attack While Having Sex With Man, 26, In His Car by thesicilian: 7:00am On Aug 04, 2021
The results of harder harder prove to me that you are a man. Guess she died upholding the family name.
Re: 15-year-old Girl Dies Of Heart Attack While Having Sex With Man, 26, In His Car by bewla(m): 7:08am On Aug 04, 2021
If I travel out I go get problem o this girl to mature for me to ask her birth certificate oo

(1) (Reply)

VIDE0: River Goddess Punishes Couple Having S3x Inside The River In Ghana / This Girl Will Make Your Mouth Water!! [+PHOTO & VIDEO] / Oshodi Ordered To Repay £1million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.