Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Project Management Can Make You Relevant Everywhere - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Project Management Can Make You Relevant Everywhere (680 Views)

Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers / Suit And Tie For Interviews, How Relevant? / Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project Management Can Make You Relevant Everywhere by teamman(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2007
I am not a tutor but a student of Project Management but i can tell you that after taking the Project Management Certification I will be relevant in every sector. HOW?I have started the training and i can tell you that it has impacted my life and the way i do things.Organizations in the Niger Delta and all Multinationals are still staying put despite all that is happening. You know why? They projectize their business which means they know when they will start something and when it will end.I am not canvassing for any organisation but i know some professionals who can train you.
If YOU are interested send a mail to baba.22@hotmail.co.uk and i will send some materials that will to you.
YOU WILL SUCCESSED
Re: Project Management Can Make You Relevant Everywhere by teamman(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2007
businesses fail not because they do not have money
human resources
time.

They fail because they do not know how to put all the things listed above together. I know bankers who have been in the profession for more than 7 years but are not in the Management of such Bank.
It took Tony Elumelu just 7 years in the industry to be the CEO of one of the largest bank in Africa.

YOU KNOW WHY? Tony is a not fantastic banker but he know how to bring every resource together,HE Knows how to PLAN bring the PLANNING together and COMMUNICATE it to those who will EXECUTE it.
This is what Project Management will do for you.It will train you in this basic business skills. You need the training ? then read the attachment.

we will successed

(1) (Reply)

Any Info On Fudia Technical / ***are You An Engineer? (civil, Mechanical, Building, Structural…)*** / Diamond Bank Test Format Needed.its Urgent Pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.