Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau (26084 Views)

2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Kidnappers Burn A Man To Ashes After His Parents Could Not Pay Ransom(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by fasho01(m): 7:20am On Aug 04, 2021
Sad.. May peace be restored to the land of peace and tourism.. We jos need peace
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by TheEnygma(m): 7:20am On Aug 04, 2021
Na wah oh
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by fredoooooo: 7:20am On Aug 04, 2021
Protest overnight , burn everything and later shout fir pritection ...
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Noshitboi(m): 7:21am On Aug 04, 2021
Nigeria is slowly tearing apart. This is the worst government Nigeria ever had. In a sane clime, Buhari should have been impeached long ago

2 Likes

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by jaymony14: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2021
E get any day wey person go wake up, wey we no go hear one bad news for Naija...make dem sale dis country and sort me out...make I know weytin I wan carry my life do...if na Ghana I put head....Nonsense Nigeria.
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Alonsoquick: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2021
Buhariiii.... Confused general
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Simeon88(m): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2021
You can't have peace without justice. When will our leaders learn? God bless Nigeria!
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by CasNova: 7:23am On Aug 04, 2021
THE GOOD LORD WILL HELP US
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Naijaolosho2: 7:26am On Aug 04, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Sai baba till 2055

Look at this illiterate. No sense at all.
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by boxypane(m): 7:26am On Aug 04, 2021
Na ordinary citizens them they show force on.
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Carlylepneuma: 7:26am On Aug 04, 2021
Nawa
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Naijaolosho2: 7:29am On Aug 04, 2021
Noshitboi:
Nigeria is slowly tearing apart. This is the worst government Nigeria ever had. In a sane clime, Buhari should have been impeached long ago

You're still gullible to think that dead man dictating the affairs of Nigeria is Buhari.
Tinubu is dead,they want to clone him and give him 2023 presidency (what southern governors are clamouring for). I bet he'll be worse compared to Jibrin of Sudan.

Wise up guys.
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by joshyaks3(m): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2021
Why are the Fulanis burning houses and at the same time being protected by the soldiers?
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by ChiefSosa(m): 7:31am On Aug 04, 2021
Naijaolosho2:

Well, Madam NaijaOlosho!
Would you like to be greatly embarrassed intellectually this early morning? Kindly, quote me for a debate and receive the greatest embarrassment of your life and your family's, that will result in your offsprings feeling so embarrassed that they'll piss and shit_ on your grave. Trust me, you don't want none of this! Move on, bimbo! I seriously hope you don't think I'm a BMC?

* adds 1.5Gb to my existing data*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by cardoctor(m): 7:32am On Aug 04, 2021
Cant they read the signs?
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by jahsharon: 7:33am On Aug 04, 2021
The dangerous breathing mannequin hiding inside the Rock will not end well
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by ibrokola(m): 7:35am On Aug 04, 2021
Army? Where? Evidence please.
EXLOVER:
The insecurity in the country is too much,
we have a lot of police officer harassing the public but can't protect the public, just yesterday an army officer stabbed a bloody civilian, i don't think in a civilize country soldiers do have much business with the public.

If Nigéria security can locate Niger Delta militants and destroy their camp inside the creek, why can't they apply same energy to this fvcking bandits and boko Haram that are in the land?
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by heniford2: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2021
Everything is messed up in this country
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:38am On Aug 04, 2021
Naija has gone to the dogs..
I mean janjjaweed terrorists.
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by tesseract: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2021
Naijaolosho2:

There is something called sarcasm...hope you know
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by TitanzStudio(m): 7:40am On Aug 04, 2021
We love � BUhari
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Skillsnigeria: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2021
It is well, wahala no dey finish for this country
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 04, 2021
TheEnygma:
You see how the same security officials that couldn't protect the people were quickly summoned out to destroy the protest.....
Another ENDSARS loading...

I can already see that FELIX TERUNGWA DAV has already booked space.... He will soon start vomiting rubbish as usual.
Why did they burn police station? If it is burning police that will solve their problem they should continue.
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by BinamRex: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2021
One mofo argued with me on this platform that if northerners protest, the police won't shoot at them and the govt will be forced to tackle insecurity. There was protest yesterday and the security forces responded with deadly force.

He said northerners don't criticize Buhari, but just yesterday we read that a man from Adamawa state was sentenced to one year imprisonment for criticizing Buhari.

I wish southerners who know nothing about the north will just shut the f up.

That was how someone said northerners don't look for jobs because the govt gives us jobs. Like, wtf is wrong with you guys? Do you live in the north to make this baseless accusation?

3 Likes

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by PrudenceMedia: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid 500,000 Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Awoleesu(m): 7:59am On Aug 04, 2021
tony0806:
Instead of Civic education, can "self defense mechanisms" be included in our school curriculum? It'll be beneficial to everyone!

Just thinking

Or Martial Arts

3 Likes

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by TheEnygma(m): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2021
supportnija:

Why did they burn police station? If it is burning police that will solve their problem they should continue.
You mean the same police station with policemen whose job is to protect them?

As much as I abhor violence, I understand they pain and grievance they feel that makes them do the thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by MansoryMX(m): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2021
Buhari and his Fulani brothers have an agenda they are yet to achieve. They want to extend their captivity of States like Kastina and Kaduna State by capturing one or two more states before Buhari Tenure is over, they want to be seen as high born citizens in a country they have no bloody history of, they have conquered the entire North, they have conquered our military, they have conquered our politics, they have conquered our government but they can never and will never conquer the indigenous people of Nigeria. The last thing they want is a bloody protest to disrupt their plan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by pedrilo: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2021
jojocomeand:
angry all these crisis and Buhari is enjoying himself in London
Shebi una want change?
Come 2023, the change frequency will be magnified
Na una body go tell una las las
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by seborrhic: 8:05am On Aug 04, 2021
Rubbish,rag tag,beer parlour news sourcing blog.
In first paragraph they reported many people were feared killed;but in 2 other paragraphs, quoting people,they report those people could not tell if anyone was even injured!
Ever since they stopped getting the bribes from now APC members to publish half truths and sometimes concoct outright lies about the GEJ government,SR has continually been exposed for what it is,a glorified,lying and news concocting blog.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Adamu To General Garba Wahab: I’m In Firm Control Of Nigeria Police Force / Missing Boy Murdered In Katsina Football Field (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbery On Ikorodu Road This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.