Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau (26085 Views)

2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Kidnappers Burn A Man To Ashes After His Parents Could Not Pay Ransom(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Trustedpronet: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2021
Oooh jos my plateau state.
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Jlow2: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2021
A Christian governor whom supports Fulani terrorists and killing of his people because he has his eyes in asorock, it's unfortunate he whom sells his brother can never be trusted by the buyer, history will never be kind this cat face of a governor
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by siant: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2021
Buhari's era of badluck will be over on may 29, 2023.

Anything about him is evil.

His time is a total waste for Nigeria. Only God can compensate Nigerians.
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Reference(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2021
Elections have consequences.
Empower people with your vote who are ready to serve.....
Ready to listen and humble enough to be corrected.
There is no one I presently employ in my little corner who is not accountable to me as I am accountable to my clients and seek to please my customers.
Life is easy and straightforward for the wise.

Any nation that cannot hold its elected leaders accountable should be prepared to suffer.
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by AFONJACOW(m): 9:58am On Aug 04, 2021
They can go ahead and kill themselves for all I care
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2021
EXLOVER:
The insecurity in the country is too much,
we have a lot of police officer harassing the public but can't protect the public, just yesterday an army officer stabbed a bloody civilian, i don't think in a civilize country soldiers do have much business with the public.

If Nigéria security can locate Niger Delta militants and destroy their camp inside the creek, why can't they apply same energy to this fvcking bandits and boko Haram that are in the land?

Brother no dey fight brother !!

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by BakingPowder247: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2021
Why are we killing each other ffs
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by BakingPowder247: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2021
AFONJACOW:
They can go ahead and kill themselves for all I care
Don't say that, it could spread to where you are
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Lewisdinho(m): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2021
Then what happened to your bottle of Legend beer? grin
richidinho:
I was chillin with my Legend beer when i saw people running, shops closed immediately, i had to run away too grin angry

I heard soldiers were bringing people down from the vehicle and flock them seriously
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by richidinho(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2021
Lewisdinho:
Then what happened to your bottle of Legend beer? grin

i left half of it there oo with my change sef my brother grin
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by caye(m): 11:02am On Aug 04, 2021
BinamRex:
One mofo argued with me on this platform that if northerners protest, the police won't shoot at them and the govt will be forced to tackle insecurity. There was protest yesterday and the security forces responded with deadly force.

He said northerners don't criticize Buhari, but just yesterday we read that a man from Adamawa state was sentenced to one year imprisonment for criticizing Buhari.

I wish southerners who know nothing about the north will just shut the f up.

That was how someone said northerners don't look for jobs because the govt gives us jobs. Like, wtf is wrong with you guys? Do you live in the north to make this baseless accusation?
Benue, Taraba, Adamawa, S. Kaduna, Kogi, Plateau etc are not north.
It is only minorities that are being killed.
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by CodeTemplar: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2021
Security suddenly had bullets to come fire and fuel for mobility but never had those when under Fulani attacks.
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by BinamRex: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2021
caye:

Benue, Taraba, Adamawa, S. Kaduna, Kogi, Plateau etc are not north.
It is only minorities that are being killed.

This is not entirely true. While the killings in S.Kaduna and plateau state is religiously motivated, Hausa people are also killed by Fulani herdsmen and bandits in Zamfara, Katsina, Jigawa, etc.
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by LongT(m): 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Pls was it a peaceful protest that degenerate to crisis? If so, then Endsars is reloading.[quote author=AuntRose post=104408137]Please fellow Jos residents should stay safe, since Simon Lalong has decided to wine and dine with his Fulani masters then I think his government will not see peace. How can herdsmen operate in Jebbu Miango for hours without the intervention of security personnels? Isn't it wonderful?? Jos has always been a very sensitive place between Christians and Muslims, the Fulanis are putting other non-fulani muslims in danger.

Well, Irigwe boys are on rampage here in Rukuba Road, Gada biu and Jenta Adamu. I just hope this doesn't degenerate into
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by ka1y(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
sigiyaya112:
ESN don reach Plateau

Na Fulani terrorists
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Naijaolosho2: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
tesseract:

There is something called sarcasm...hope you know

Pardon me then, thought you are one of the mumu BMCs.
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by AFONJACOW(m): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
BakingPowder247:

Don't say that, it could spread to where you are
until then
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Blackdisciple(m): 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
I knew this would come.
The killings in bassa LGA , Jebbu over the last weekend spark this protest, and if not careful the next thing will be religious tussle in Jos, I trust my people. We don't cry for Government like other states rather we do it ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Blackdisciple(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
AuntRose:
Please fellow Jos residents should stay safe, since Simon Lalong has decided to wine and dine with his Fulani masters then I think his government will not see peace. How can herdsmen operate in Jebbu Miango for hours without the intervention of security personnels? Isn't it wonderful?? Jos has always been a very sensitive place between Christians and Muslims, the Fulanis are putting other non-fulani muslims in danger.

Well, Irigwe boys are on rampage here in Rukuba Road, Gada biu and Jenta Adamu. I just hope this doesn't degenerate into a wilder religious crisis. #WeJosWantPeace

God is always on our side cos we don't make troubles but if the trouble comes we face it without hesitation.

Jos 2001 religious crisis loading....
I pray it will not
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by choblak(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
AuntRose:
Please fellow Jos residents should stay safe, since Simon Lalong has decided to wine and dine with his Fulani masters then I think his government will not see peace. How can herdsmen operate in Jebbu Miango for hours without the intervention of security personnels? Isn't it wonderful?? Jos has always been a very sensitive place between Christians and Muslims, the Fulanis are putting other non-fulani muslims in danger.

Well, Irigwe boys are on rampage here in Rukuba Road, Gada biu and Jenta Adamu. I just hope this doesn't degenerate into a wilder religious crisis. #WeJosWantPeace

According to what heard this morning that generated this violent protest was that the irigwes went to the state govt house to lay their complaint to the governor concerning Fulani herdsmen attack and that he refuse to show up and that he was on a meeting and later again that he was sleeping
U can imagine it
But I condemned the burning of vehicles by whoever that did that

Am an irigwe by tribe
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by choblak(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Blackdisciple:
I knew this would come.
The killings in bassa LGA , Jebbu over the last weekend spark this protest, and if not careful the next thing will be religious tussle in Jos, I trust my people. We don't cry for Government like other states rather we do it ourselves.

Which tribe are u
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by WaffenSS(m): 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
choblak:

According to what heard this morning that generated this violent protest was that the irigwes went to the state govt house to lay their complaint to the governor concerning Fulani herdsmen attack and that he refuse to show up and that he was on a meeting and later again that he was sleeping
U can imagine it
But I condemned the burning of vehicles by whoever that did that

Am an irigwe by tribe

You condemn the burning of vehicles but not the two lives reportedly lost?

Peculiar sentiments.
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by choblak(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
WaffenSS:

You condemn the burning of vehicles but not the two lives reportedly lost?

Peculiar sentiments.

I didnt hear of the lost of lives
I don't live in jos only from home to hear gist
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by WaffenSS(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
choblak:

I didnt hear of the lost of lives
I don't live in jos only from home to hear gist

The irigwe killed people last night.

1 Like

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Blackdisciple(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
choblak:

Which tribe are u

Am Ibibio , but am from J-town

1 Like

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by choblak(m): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Am Ibibio , but am from J-town

OK
Am yi-rigwe
Base in abuja but school at PLASU Bokkos
What really happened
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by choblak(m): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
WaffenSS:

The irigwe killed people last night.

Really?
Thats bad am not in support of that
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by WaffenSS(m): 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
choblak:

Really?
Thats bad am not in support of that

Last week 6 fulanis were killed by presumably irigwe. Then 21 irigwe were unfortunately murdered in mindless retaliation. Then last night's event happened in apparent revenge.

Vengeance is a cycle of madness that never ends well.

1 Like

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Blackdisciple(m): 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
choblak:

OK
Am yi-rigwe
Base in abuja but school at PLASU Bokkos
What really happened

Oh..! Irigwe thats good , my guys in J are from bassa too. But am in Lagos now.

Well it's still the insecurity matter bro, I think what actually triggered the overnight pretest was because of the killings in Bassa, Jebbu, and burning of houses over last weekend that just passed.

The concentrated areas were as usual Gada biu, Janta Adamu, Apata which you know those places are Christian dominated areas , but I hope that University of Jos area and Bauchi road will not do shit tonight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Boy Murdered In Katsina Football Field (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbery On Ikorodu Road This Evening / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.