Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau (26086 Views)

2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Kidnappers Burn A Man To Ashes After His Parents Could Not Pay Ransom(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by choblak(m): 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Oh..! Irigwe thats good , my guys in J are from bassa too. But am in Lagos now.

Well it's still the insecurity matter bro, I think what actually triggered the overnight pretest was because of the killings in Bassa, Jebbu, and burning of houses over last weekend that just passed.

The concentrated areas were as usual Gada biu, Janta Adamu, Apata which you know those places are Christian dominated areas , but I hope that University of Jos area and Bauchi road will not do shit tonight.

That is it o my bro
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by choblak(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
WaffenSS:

Last week 6 fulanis were killed by presumably irigwe. Then 21 irigwe were unfortunately murdered in mindless retaliation. Then last night's event happened in apparent revenge.

Vengeance is a cycle of madness that never ends well.

But normally is the Fulani's that normally goes to look for trouble
Many times they have dialogue the issues but after the meeting they will go and cut crops of the irigwes
Some of their atrocities are not been aired
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by WaffenSS(m): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
choblak:

But normally is the Fulani's that normally goes to look for trouble
Many times they have dialogue the issues but after the meeting they will go and cut crops of the irigwes
Some of their atrocities are not been aired

I don't disagree that fulanis are also troublemakers, the fact that they wreck crops is enough indication. But at the same time the irigwe youth also snipe at the fulanis at every opportunity.

But the point is, somehow somewhere, the revenge cycle has to stop, and it'll require one of the parties to take the initiative, or they talk it out themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Boy Murdered In Katsina Football Field (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbery On Ikorodu Road This Evening / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.