Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today (28712 Views)

President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You be big mumu and zone bee, get off my sight illiterate.
go drink pig piss, eat the shittt join....cow
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Henri8: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Happy birthday James ibori, the man that stole the whole of Delta State resources single-handedly grin
Like his counterpart from Lagos. The famous Tinubu
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by lkillbrokehoes: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
Henri8:

Like his counterpart from Lagos. The famous Tinubu
They are all the same, bunch of criminals.
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by April4th(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
Happy birthday to the Odidigborigbo 1 Of Africa High Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by CoolAmbience(m): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
Monogamy:
Happy birthday sir.. Age with grace

Modified: Some people self, today is Ibori's birthday which means once in a year celebration. The 364 days are there to castigate him.

If you can't wish him happy birthday just for today, kindly waka pass without throwing una as usual venom.

We nor go wish am anything.

Why una too like to celebrate people wey thief sef?

How do we even start to move Nigeria forward?

Mtchewww.
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Karlosorji(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Just imaging?
And you want Nigeria to be a better place
God will not bless him if he stole the wealth of delta state which is meant for the development of Delta State.

God will punish all Nigeria Politicians that stole the wealth of their respective state.
The guy don do the time na it’s all in the past now

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Athemisia: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
And who said I support the criminal tinuba and the useless APC party? I wonder why y'all are just miserable dumb

celebrating criminals that messed y'all up; the last thing I will ever do in my life is to celebrate and support any criminalistic politicians, I will never stoop so low in my life.

Kill ya' self... We will continue to celebrate him.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Athemisia: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
AntiChristian:

1. No be my Tinubu.

2. Hire a lawyer and prosecute him.
Not my state... Not my problem...
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by HRMK: 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
hmmm......no comment........
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by AntiChristian: 9:53am On Aug 05, 2021
Athemisia:

Not my state... Not my problem...

Na so he dey be!

People wey the matter no concern, na dem dey carry am for head pass!
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by lkillbrokehoes: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2021
frankdre:
go drink pig piss, eat the shittt join....cow
Go and eat your sh*t and drink your piss too, zombie! Mumu!
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by lkillbrokehoes: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2021
Athemisia:

Kill ya' self... We will continue to celebrate him.
Zombie
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Go and eat your sh*t and drink your piss too, zombie! Mumu!
your prick cap
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Poleski: 4:43am On Aug 07, 2021
Aurelius1:
What have you done to Baba Bubu who has been raping you since 2015?

That's a stupid question! Is that why you glorify a felon who raped you financially? Some Nigerians MUMU too much!
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Eroms4life17(m): 4:47am On Aug 07, 2021
Only in Nigeria we celebrate thieves. Check MA signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Osinbajo's Visit To Ovie Of Uvwie Kingdom / Reactions Over Oshiomhole's Allegations That An Ex Minister Stole $6billion / I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.