Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today (28694 Views)

President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Ashiru97(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
L
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Aurelius1(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
Organs:

Forgive? Someone that stole money meant to develop his State? Remember Esther that wanted to be flogged and not sent away from school because her fees was not paid? Remember the state of that school with leaking roof when it rains? Imagine the deplorable state of the hospitals etc??
The little girl's name is Success.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by utenwuson: 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
Danniedpastor:

Ibori was only a victim of political maneuvering... He was a strong force against the powers that be (at that time). They had to trap with with the weakness of all Nigeria politicians (money).

Agreed he stole ( just like your governor is doing today) but his footprint in infrastructural development of the state cannot be wiped off.
Come to Delta State and ask questions.
Is it in health, education (teachers were well paid during his tenure). He established almost all the higher institution during his tenure.
Bro, the list is endless o
Ask yourself why he's most celebrated among all the past governor's of the state.
a thief is a thief and its a crime, he was convicted and that's is it.... Delta state should arguably be among the most developed state in Nigeria if not for crooks like ibori, the governors after him are all his boys, he still control what goes on in the state, you can see how a sitting senator was taking a kneel for him few weeks back.... Delta is cursed with bad leadership and that's ibori making period.
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by naturefellow(m): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
Monogamy:
Happy birthday sir.. Age with grace

Modified: Some people self, today is Ibori's birthday which means once in a year celebration. The 364 days are there to castigate him.

If you can't wish him happy birthday just for today, kindly waka pass without throwing una as usual venom.
go celebrate thieves in Kirikiri max detention. Psycho helinues!
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
HBD, I wish you long life and good health. cool

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Bigredmachine: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
utenwuson:
a thief is a thief and its a crime, he was convicted and that's is it.... Delta state should arguably be among the most developed state in Nigeria if not for crooks like ibori, the governors after him are all his boys, he still control what goes on in the state, you can see how a sitting senator was taking a kneel for him few weeks back.... Delta is cursed with bad leadership and that's ibori making period.

My brother if you dey follow all these idiots they argue ennn we no leave here o... The most annoying part is that they see what is suppose to be given to them freely as favour... Tomorrow they will say the north is stealing their oil money to develop their states...

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by lkillbrokehoes: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
frankdre:
[s]come to Delta State and repeat that statement, bro you will be stoned to death. Ibori is the king of oghara and Delta State. He is far better than your lifeless president and your asslickingggg criminal Tailor police man[/s]
Y'all low brained illiterates never cease to amaze me, because I called him out for stealing means that I am a supporter of Buhari and APC? you must be really thinking with your small dick

no sane person will support a criminal that stole the wealth of your state and rendered most of you in abject poverty, only a foolish person will support a criminal, or perhaps, a criminal will only support a criminal. no wonder lagbaja said that Nigerians are filled with MUMUs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Organs(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Aurelius1:
The little girl's name is Success.

TRUE. Thank you. Didn't know why i was thinking her name is Esther.
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Champneys: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ibori omo ole jatijati!

Happy birthday thief, every one deserves a happy birthday message! grin

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by elonmuskbaby: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
Monogamy:
Happy birthday sir.. Age with grace

Modified: Some people self, today is Ibori's birthday which means once in a year celebration. The 364 days are there to castigate him.

If you can't wish him happy birthday just for today, kindly waka pass without throwing una as usual venom.
choii iberibeism has destroyed this one's brain finish.a notorious thief that raped your economy,stole from you, your children and grandchildren yet unborn and was exposed as a thief in a foreign country is the one that you're celebrating?

No wonder nigeria is being destroyed everyday for lack of knowledge
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by elonmuskbaby: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Y'all low brained illiterates never cease to amaze me, because I called him out for stealing means that I am a supporter of Buhari and APC? you must be really thinking with your small dick

no sane person will support a criminal that stole the wealth of your state and rendered most of you in abject poverty, only a foolish person will support a criminal, or perhaps, a criminal will only support a criminal. no wonder lagbaja said that Nigerians are filled with MUMUs
Na mumu dey worry am

It beats me the way Nigerians passionately defend people that ruthlessly steals from them and castigate those who are calling out their thieves.e be like say the jazz they use strong well o

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Dizzytee: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
Crunchyg2:

70 Akanro street off ilasa junction.

What surety or guarantor do you have?
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Edyice: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ibori 63 fresh face

Tinubu 67

Only four year different between them

Is GOD not wonderful grin grin

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
James Onanefe Ibori is the definition of corruption. Thief, Ole carry am go
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by SouthSouth1914: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

Thats why your environment is a polluted wasteland because you keep electing and supporting thieves like IBORI. IBORI is a thief.

I am Igbo FYI - LMAO grin

Hahaha! Talking about wasteland... Go check the IGR of your state, and put it in tandem with infrastructural developments. Anuofia
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by PlayMaker14: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
Omolomo4eva:
James Onanefe Ibori is the definition of corruption. Thief, Ole carry am go
I quickly checked your profile picture to see the person calling Ibori thief, bro, I won't lie to you, you have the nose of a thief..... Or should I say, you stole all the nose in your neighborhood.

Don't be in your tent in Lagos talking about a state you have not lived for 5yrs.
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by komekn(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Seems you are God's special adviser on whom to bless.

Please if you cannot wish him a happy birthday, kindly shut up and leave.

Thank you and God bless you.

I have never seen God bless UNRIGHTEOUSNESS AND WICKEDNESS
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

See this ignoramus slowpoke trying to justify his useless quote. Is the governor of your fuckingggg state a saint. He wasnt caught doesn't mean he is not a thief. I just wish I could put some Dogg pooing in your mouth for condemning bori. Stupid boy with a large prick and poor erection. Thiefnubus bullion van looting can't be compared to iboris small looting.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Pweetiedude(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Happy birthday to the godfather of delta state as far as politics is concern.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by lkillbrokehoes: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
frankdre:
[s]See this ignoramus slowpoke trying to justify his useless quote. Is the governor of your fuckingggg state a saint. He wasnt caught doesn't mean he is not a thief. I just wish I could put some Dogg pooing in your mouth for condemning bori. Stupid boy with a large prick and poor erection. Thiefnubus bullion van looting can't be compared to iboris small looting.[/s]
You be big mumu and zone bee, get off my sight illiterate.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Athemisia: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
AntiChristian:
Praise him well o!

Na only Tinubu una hate!

He was convicted and arrested. What do you people want again
Has your Tinubu been convicted for is own looting spree??

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Athemisia: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You be big mumu and zone bee, get off my sight illiterate.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Athemisia: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
komekn:

I have never seen God bless UNRIGHTEOUSNESS AND WICKEDNESS
Number one reason why you are dead broke...

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Athemisia: 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
onoms4luv:
Pablo Escobar of Delta state
Delta richest criminal
The only highly respected criminal of Delta state.

Shut The Fûuck you morafucka

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Athemisia: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
wink2015:
DELTA STATE is in a SORRY STATE.

Thanks to the socalled "IBORI LEGACY "

CORRUPTION CRIES TO THE HIGHEST HEAVEN.

GOVERNOR OKOWA IS YET TO SPEAK ON THE "RETURNED IBORI LOOT"

He prefer to maintain the so called "silence is golden"

How the state government in Delta state is spending the money.

Are they not supposed to give account of how they have disbursed the funds.

The project they use the money to do.

THE PUBLIC IS WAITING FOR AN ANSWER FROM GOVERNOR IFEANYI OKOWA.

IBORI BOYS HAVE FINISHED DELTA STATE with their looting which was unrelenting.
Shut The Füūck morafucka

Which politicians in Nigeria is a saint??

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by lkillbrokehoes: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Athemisia:

And who said I support the criminal tinuba and the useless APC party? I wonder why y'all are just miserable dumb

celebrating criminals that messed y'all up; the last thing I will ever do in my life is to celebrate and support any criminalistic politicians, I will never stoop so low in my life.
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by lkillbrokehoes: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Na mumu dey worry am

It beats me the way Nigerians passionately defend people that ruthlessly steals from them and castigate those who are calling out their thieves.e be like say the jazz they use strong well o
These guys are zombies, a pathetic and poverty stricken ones, suffering and smiling. just imagine celebrating someone that messed your state resources up? isn't that foolishness at the highest order?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by mechanics(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hmmmm, an ex-convict.
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by AntiChristian: 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
Athemisia:

1. No be my Tinubu.

2. Hire a lawyer and prosecute him.
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I quickly checked your profile picture to see the person calling Ibori thief, bro, I won't lie to you, you have the nose of a thief..... Or should I say, you stole all the nose in your neighborhood.

Don't be in your tent in Lagos talking about a state you have not lived for 5yrs.
Your mumu level is unquantifiable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by adewale2011(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
Happy Birthday Chief James Onanaefe Ibori, wishing you Long Life and Prosperity, Ogidiboyigbo of Africa,

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by elonmuskbaby: 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
These guys are zombies, a pathetic and poverty stricken ones, suffering and smiling. just imagine celebrating someone that messed your state resources up? isn't that foolishness at the highest order?

their mumuness get PhD.meanwhile this Na the same oppressors that will throw crumbs at them during elections and once they get to the political office, they'll use police to keep them out of their circle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation / Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades / Police Arrest Sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.