Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) (34845 Views)

Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by Jeremani: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
The good thing about God is that, if the woman is not born again she is going to hell even though the husband was the one who pulled the trigger.
Both of them go see satan.
O lord have mercy on men.
This couple look happy but deep down, is a gun fire going through them.
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
They'll be coming online to form love. Not knowing they're rat and cat at home. You sef go dey envy and wish to be like that...God forbid bad thing.
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by Henri8: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kenya and bizarre news. E no go pass toto, DNA issue.
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by April4th(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
9jacover and bad news be like Siamese twins. Somebody help me with that Zuma photo pls grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by Gfskw: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Really
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by funkeyuche: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
Anger really do destroy smh...

Geemy rechargeable clipper at auction price
PRICE : #3,000
DELIVERY : #500
You can't afford to miss these
WhatsApp : 0905 697 7152

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
See succulent boobs, fresh laps with big booty this man waste like that,u for divorce am na,Wetin be ur own angry
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
cry cry cry
BLACK is Beautiful.
How did they come to the conclusion that the man killed his wife and committed suicide when the report penciled that the door was locked from the inside & was eventually forced open?

It could have also been that the LADY shot her husband and committed suicide since KENYAN LADIES are known for such.
Did they forget that;
Common things occur commonly.
they will see the proximity of the gun to the mans hand and then compare it with that od the woman's hand. Then they will draw lines of impossibilities.

I cannot possibly have shot someone, shot myself and quickly places the gun closer to the persons hand before I die.

Secondly. Friends may know the charactiwof both couple, their quarrels and possibly old threats from the man and conclude from compelling evidences
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by Lightorder: 12:29am On Aug 05, 2021
I smell a third party involvement
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by tiger28: 12:56am On Aug 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
cry cry cry
BLACK is Beautiful.
How did they come to the conclusion that the man killed his wife and committed suicide when the report penciled that the door was locked from the inside & was eventually forced open?

It could have also been that the LADY shot her husband and committed suicide since KENYAN LADIES are known for such.
Did they forget that;
Common things occur commonly.
This one is thinking like the inept Nigerian Police. You can determine who killed both by checking the gun powder residue on the hand of the perpetrator. You can also tell by the positioning of the gun . If the gun is very close to the body, that body is the last shooter .
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by Bifwoli: 2:40am On Aug 05, 2021
Henri8:
Kenya and bizarre news. E no go pass toto, DNA issue.
And Nigerian commonplace kidnappings for rituals are not wierd?
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by inereunwa1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
Xiaomi1:
hahaha, is it upto that?
hmm yes I if the man fit kill Himself and his wife, there's no telling what he will do from the other side!

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Something wey u suppose Dey enjoy codedly you kill am.
Even if she is cheating that made you kill her
U suppose get as many side chick and still be sucking that banana gradually

See the second picture how the breast pop up
mercedes Benz c300 2015 screen
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by Liposure: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
FashionCookie:
They'll be coming online to form love. Not knowing they're rat and cat at home. You sef go dey envy and wish to be like that...God forbid bad thing.
its the fake life. How are you doing
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
Liposure:
its the fake life. How are you doing
I'm fine thank you...it's veen a while. How do you do?
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by Liposure: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2021
FashionCookie:

I'm fine thank you...it's veen a while. How do you do?
I'm great. How your side? I see you are pissed off these days with Buhari and his govt
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
Liposure:
I'm great. How your side? I see you are pissed off these days with Buhari and his govt
I'm fine thank you. I've always been o.
Happy Weekend...
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by Liposure: 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
FashionCookie:
I'm fine thank you. I've always been o. Happy Weekend...
you too

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by gentlestdude(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2021
stayclearofme:
Common sense is not common.
your father is senseless
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by stayclearofme: 4:22am On Oct 06, 2021
gentlestdude:
your father is senseless
I know you killed your father! Problem child! tongue
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by gentlestdude(m): 6:19am On Oct 07, 2021
stayclearofme:

I know you killed your father! Problem child! tongue
oponu ayirada my pops still kicking fine, you will kill yourself soon trust me, if you don't stop quoting people trust didn't insult you first. useless dog can't stay clear of people but your moniker says otherwise
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by stayclearofme: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2021
gentlestdude:
oponu ayirada my pops still kicking fine, you will kill yourself soon trust me, if you don't stop quoting people trust didn't insult you first. useless dog can't stay clear of people but your moniker says otherwise
You will rant taya hug transformer and die! Despicable mother fucker. You mentioned my father first. Ko ni da fun iya e! Omo ale! If you have home training you wont mention my father! Moniker Kii you there!
STAYCLEAROFME!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos / Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) / Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.