Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Which Country Can I Travel To For Child Birth? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Travel To For Child Birth? (2516 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Can I Travel To For Child Birth? by Gemma52(f): 11:22am On Aug 04, 2021
Pls I need advice on which country is best and safe for child birth. What is the cost or budget for the travel, suggested hospitals, and how long it takes to get the child's birth certificate and passport after delivery.

Re:

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To For Child Birth? by Jorussia(m): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2021
I think many countries now require the mom having a temporary residency before the child/baby is granted citizenship.Maybe ednut and other travel gurus in the house can assist u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To For Child Birth? by drightguy(m): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To For Child Birth? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Go to Mexico. Your kids will thank you for life.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To For Child Birth? by Raalsalghul: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

You should be specific with your advise.

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To For Child Birth? by fragrant(f): 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
How about hospital and processing of papers in Mexico?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To For Child Birth? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
Raalsalghul:

You should be specific with your advise.
Mexico gives citizenship by birth. Visa-free to over 150 countries. A trillion-dollar economy that is still growing insanely fast and its not a popular destination for Nigerians yet. Brazil is another place but I prefer Mexico men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To For Child Birth? by Raalsalghul: 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Mexico gives citizenship by birth. Visa-free to over 150 countries. A trillion-dollar economy that is still growing insanely fast and its not a popular destination for Nigerians yet. Brazil is another place but I prefer Mexico men.

But you forgot to mention the cartels that have taken over some states in Mexico; reason I said you should be specific with your advise.

Granted that you can avoid where they're based, someone shouldn't rule out being caught in the cross-fire.

Those guys are fucking deadly, militarized too and the government is complicit in their affairs.

For the sake of being specific, I'd advise Gemma52 to start by avoiding border states (Baja California, Sonora, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León, and Tamaulipas) with U.S.A on the other side if she's to consider Mexico.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To For Child Birth? by sliksusan: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Gemma52:
Pls I need advice on which country is best and safe for child birth. What is the cost or budget for the travel, suggested hospitals, and how long it takes to get the child's birth certificate and passport after delivery.

Re:

you can go to mexico or Brazil both panama if you give birth your child automatic citizenship
l am live in panama l have many of friend which there wife give birth in mexico there children automatic have mexico passport

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To For Child Birth? by NotaMod: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
fragrant:
How about hospital and processing of papers in Mexico?

That's where Google comes in. Connect your wifi and do the research

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To For Child Birth? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
NotaMod:

That's where Google comes in. Connect your wifi and do the research
grin

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To For Child Birth? by Gemma52(f): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2021
Thanks for the suggestions so far....
Keep your suggestions coming
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To For Child Birth? by glimpse33(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2021
Gemma52:
Thanks for the suggestions so far....
Keep your suggestions coming

I'm interested in This. Need more suggestions

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To For Child Birth? by Mzabikemi: 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pls I’d appreciate more suggestions as I am in dire need Of where to go to for child birth also.
Ruling out Brazil because of the October reopening of embassy like I read on the thread and I don’t think I can’t wait that long before I start processing the visa and all of that.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To For Child Birth? by beautyuche: 8:04am On Aug 08, 2021
I agree. More than 30 countries in both North and south america give citizenship.
However Brazil top this list because both mother and child and any older kid less than age 10 gets residency .
So birth child gets passport while mother and other kid get residency. If mother stay for 2 years and pass the language test then they get passport too.

I will read up on Mexico.

Dear Poster if time is a constrain then you try Barbados. It is visa free to Nigerians but you will need a uk visa or schenge visa as there are no direct flights from Nigeria.
Please not it is an expensive country. If you need further info i can share.

tensazangetsu20:

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To For Child Birth? by Gemma52(f): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2021
beautyuche:
I agree. More than 30 countries in both North and south america give citizenship.
However Brazil top this list because both mother and child and any older kid less than age 10 gets residency .
So birth child gets passport while mother and other kid get residency. If mother stay for 2 years and pass the language test then they get passport too.

I will read up on Mexico.

Dear Poster if time is a constrain then you try Barbados. It is visa free to Nigerians but you will need a uk visa or schenge visa as there are no direct flights from Nigeria.
Please not it is an expensive country. If you need further info i can share.

thanks for the suggestions, I thought of Brazil too but the problem is that the embassy isn't open yet.
I read about Mexico but I don't know how long it takes to process the visa here.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To For Child Birth? by Cousin9999: 11:54am On Aug 08, 2021
Barbados.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To For Child Birth? by beautyuche: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2021
You can apply online.. Check the Birth in Brazil Page

Gemma52:
thanks for the suggestions, I thought of Brazil too but the problem is that the embassy isn't open yet.
I read about Mexico but I don't know how long it takes to process the visa here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

France Tourist Visa Ideas - Help / Any Hints On Russia Student Visa / If I Hav My Child In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.